Stormclan StormClan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11401-11450 of 11649

il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
*Nods, following his gaze* "How did you decide to choose me? Surely it was a hard decision?" ~ Falconblaze
il y a plus d’un an theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Blinks and looks at her and nods slowly)Okay. I'll see how he actually feels.-Juniperleaf
*Smiles and flicks her tail* "Don't worry. You'll know. If you do end up having kits together there isn't a doubt in my mind that they'll be his absolute pride and joy, and he'll be beside you every step of the way." ~ Mistybreeze
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* you just seemed to fit the spot
Tanglestar
(Smiles sheepishly)He does seem that he'll make a good father... The only thing I'm worried about is breaking the news to Galewing, He wanted me to make friends in the clan. I don't think he expected me to find a mate. (Purrs)-Juniperleaf
*Shakes his head* "Please Tanglestar, that can't be the only reason why. Surely there were other cats who could have filled the role? Streamripple, Goldenblaze, Boulderstep? They're all older than me, they had the experience." ~ Falconblaze

"As someone who's been getting to know Galewing fairly well, I think he'll be happy for you." *Smiles* "He cares about you a great deal." ~ Mistybreeze
you were determined to make this place better i can see it in your eyes *swishes his tail*
Tanglestar
*Looks away* "Who would you choose if you were in my place? Or if you had to replace me?" ~ Falconblaze
oh now you are asking me for help *gives him an amused nudge*
Tanglestar
I know he does, and I know that he will understand.(Smiles)He is a good cat. I think he'll make someone very happy one day.-Juniperleaf
"Now is when I need it," *replies evenly* ~ Falconblaze

*Smiles* "He will. Shiverkit loves him, and sometimes I think she doesn't even tolerate me!" ~ Mistybreeze
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*stops and thinks* well what does your heart tell you?
Tanglestar
*Sighs and rolls his eyes* "My heart is telling me to listen to my brain. My brain is telling me listen to my heart. Neither seem very helpful." ~ Falconblaze

then you have a strange brain and heart *snorts* who do you have in mind right now?
Tanglestar

*Groans* "I don't know! I have no idea! Tigerfang isn't fit to lead, Galewing and Juniperleaf are far to new to our ways, Holiday has personal problems she needs to work out, Burntheart is grieving, Thorntail would wage war on everyone, Mistybreeze isn't ambitious enough, I don't want to show favoritism by choosing Duskstorm, and Streamripple is due to retire soon!" *Shakes his head* "In my head, it was always going to be Boulderstep, but now he's dead!" ~ Falconblaze
What about Skyheart?
Tanglestar
il y a plus d’un an TalaLeisu2 said…
Oh you said Berry replied. For some reason, I thought you said Ivy. v_v Okay, I got this.

*leans against him and looks up* Oh I'm sorry Thorntail. You shouldn't have to deal with my blubbering. -Holiday

*looks at her* Shimmerpelt, you look different. -Burntheart

*forces himself to lay down* Berrypaw, would you mind if....*looks at her and remembers her reluctance to share the den with him before and quickly changes what he was going to say* Would you mind if I sent you to collect moss for my stores while I sleep? -Yellowpaw
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Lol xD

*Shrugs, trying not to seem awkward in the position* "It's whatever. Believe it or not, I'm used to it." *Rolls his eyes* "Skyheart, Burntheart, Crowpaw, the list goes on." ~ Thorntail

*Helps him lean aganist her and starts back to camp. Flattens her ears. Wasn't Shimmerpelt his mate?* "Uh, I think you're just tired, Burntheart." *Says, going along with it* "I've always looked this way." ~ Ivypaw

*Blinks, caught off guard* "You mean... right now? In the dead of night?" *Tilts her head* "Why not just wait until tomorrow?" ~ Berrypaw

*Shakes his head* "No, absolutely not. Skyheart has lost so many cats close to him, I'm afraid he's on the brick of loosing his mind. A position of leadership would only add more stress, which he definitely doesn't need." ~ Falconblaze
*shrugs* true he has lost a lot but nothing is better then a cat who has nothing left to lose *looks up at the moon again*
Tangelstar

*looks around for his sister and sighs* where is she...
Crowpaw
*Snorts* "I don't trust how stable his mind is." ~ Falconblaze

*shrugs* do you have any better ideas then?
Tanglestar
(Purrs)He's always been good with kits. He's a very persuasive tom when it comes to changing a kits mind on stuff.-Juniperleaf
*Sighs and looks lost* "Maybe I'll think of something in the morning. It's getting late. I guess tonight will be my last night in the warriors den, won't it?" ~ Falconblaze

*Smiles a little* "You don't say. I'll have to start asking for his help with Shiverkit." *Stands up and starts back to camp* "Why did it not work out between you two, if you don't mind me asking?" ~ Mistybreeze
*snorts* yea get used to sleeping alone *purrs*
Tanglestar

(Smiles before frowning and sighs)It's fine. I have to talk about it one day Well since the day I met him he always treated me differently from the other toms that I was stuck to be around. He taught me how to hunt and how to take shelter. Sometimes he would share his den with me. I guess I fell in love with the attention he gave me. We got along fine in the city, but when we left I found out I was expecting kits from another tom... He was okay with it and said that he would raise them as his own. When I gave birth, they didn't survive the night. It was just after that day we realized that we were only helping each other survive. I didn't need his help with anything, and he didn't have any other reason to stick around. By that time we didn't feel any affection for each other. But we enjoyed each others company so we stayed friends.-. Juniperleaf
*Flicks an ear* "Maybe not forever. Diamondleaf slept in your den with you while she was your mate." ~ Falconblaze

*Looked horrorifed* "Y-you lost your kits?" *Presses aganist her as they walked* "I"m so sorry. If I lost Shiverkit and Chillkit... my last ties to Shadowpelt, I... I would rather die." ~ Mistybreeze
oh do you have a special she cat i dont know about? *looks at him with a smirk*
Tanglestar
*Smiles weakly and shakes his head* "No, it's just a thought. It's late and I'm saying whatever comes to mind. You shouldn't take most of it seriously." ~ Falconblaze
*snorts* well you dont have to have one she cat if you know what i mean I've slept with plenty of she cats in that den *laughs and cuffs him gently* you are going to make a fine leader you know
Tanglestar
(Doesn't look at her)To be honest, Mistybreeze. I really didn't want those kits at first. I wasn't really ready to be a mother, but I was forced to have them. I was scared and didn't know what to do. I had Galewing for support, but I was still scared. I always wonder though how it would have been if at least one of them survived.-Juniperleaf
*Pulls a disgusted look* "I'll, uh, keep that in mind." *Shakes his head* "But thanks, although I don't nesscarily have the same confidence right now." ~ Falconblaze

*Forces a smile* "Well, maybe you'll learn soon." ~ Mistybreeze
well you will need it when you become the leader *loooks up again* the sun will be up soon ill make the anncounemtn then
Tanglestar
*Sighs and stands up* "Guess I better go savor what little time I have left to sleep." *Pauses and then dips his head* "Thank you, Tanglestar. For everything. I'm proud to have been your deputy." ~ Falconblaze
I guess.... (Looks at Mistybreeze a little worried)I'm sorry, I'm probably making you feel uncomfortable. I know that kits are a blessing to have. It's a sensitive topic, which is why me and Galewing try not to bring it up.-Juniperleaf
*Shakes her head* "Don't worry about me." *Flahses her a weak smile* "Actually, I was devastated when I found out I was expecting. I was barely out of the apprentice den and my mate, Shadowpelt, wasn't in a great place mental wise. He was going through some family problems and all we did was fight..." *Shakes her head* "Truthfully I cried for moons before they were born. But after they were..." *Sighs, smiling* "Well, the little scraps of fur grew on me." ~ Mistybreeze
(Smiles)I've seen them play. They are adorable. (Blinks)But if you don't mind me asking... Why did you and your mate try for kits if you two weren't getting along?-Juniperleaf
*nods* your welcome and thanks for being my deputy *looks towards his den then over at the dead cats* I'm going to pay my last respect to them if you need me ill be over there
Tanglestar
"Uh," *Smiles sheepishly* "It just sorta... happened. We were young, we were in love. We never even thought of the possibility of me getting pregent." ~ Mistybreeze

^ Hormones, in other words ;)

*Nods and pads into the warriors den* ~ Falconblaze
Eyes widen)O-oh.-Juniperleaf
*sits near the nursery watching the camp entrance*
Sunpaw

*pads back into camp and heads towards the warriors den*
Skyheart
*Laughs at her reaction* "I suppose there are more differences from our lifestyle to a rouges than simply beliefs. Mating is... well, this is going to sound terrible, but sometimes it's simply just something for you and your mate to do to pass the time, or for two hormonal apprentices or young warriors to do." *Shrugs* "Kits aren't the only purpose." ~ Mistybreeze

^ I kid you not, there was actually a time a while back where every single cat in StormClan was basically a slut, and half of them went through sexual-identity crisis. It was rough.

it was also extremely funny
(Blinks)That's interesting to know... I've never experienced mating like that before. But I mean, isn't the outcome of um mating always kits?-Juniperleaf

(Really? XD)
Really.

*Laughs softly* "You'd be surprised. Not always." ~ Mistybreeze
Well that's also interesting to know.-Juniperleaf

(Oh Juniperleaf, her kittypet life taught her nothing. XD)
*Flashes her a wicked grin* "Who knows? Maybe Tigerfang will teach you a couple tricks soon." *Flicks her with her tail and pads into the camp* ~ Mistybreeze

(Her eyes widen, as her face begins to blush hard)W-what? (Pads in after her)-Juniperleaf
*watches the she cats walk in with a worried glance and looks away*
Tigerfang
(Looks at Mistybreeze then looks around and pads over to Tigerfang)H-hey.-Juniperleaf
oh uh hi *takes another bite of the mouse he had*
Tigerfang