Stormclan StormClan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10401-10450 of 11649

il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
"Thanks," *Says dryly* ~ Thorntail

*Shakes her head* "Oh no, no of course not. I just-" ~ Mistybreeze

"Hi mommy." *Sits down beside Mistybreeze, looking little disturbed.* ~ Shiverkit

*Smiles and licks her head* "Hi. What's wrong?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Snowkit told me he watches me all the time," *Replies, now confused.* ~ Shiverkit

*Blinks* ~ Mistybreeze
il y a plus d’un an theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Purrs) I know good prey when I see one. ( looks at her paws and frowns)Hey Tigerfang?-Juniperleaf

(Looks to Mistybreeze then to Shiverkit)-Galewing
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*walks out of the elders den with the dirty moss*
Snowpaw

*looks up from the vole* yea what is it?
Tigerfang

*nods and heads to his den*
Tanglestar

*starts to shuffle around a little trying not to disturb mouse paw*
Skyheart
*Glances at Snowpaw before looking back at Shiverkit* "That... I think he meant he's always watching over you," *Corrects, although she wasn't sure.* ~ Mistybreeze

"Oh," *Perks up* "Okay. Who's this?" *Looks at Galewing* ~ Shiverkit

*nudges Mousepaw* hey you awake?
Skyheart

*glances at them after dropping off the moss and goes to find Falconblaze*
Snowpaw

*goes off into the forest to hunt*
Crowpaw
"Emph" *Turns around* "No." ~ Mousepaw

Well you are if you answer me •purrs and licks her head•
Skyheart
Do you mind me asking what happened between you and your mate? I mean I understand that things just don't work out. But is there another reason? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. (Takes another bite of the vole)-Juniperleaf

(Smiles)I'm Galewing. And you must be one of Mistybreeze's kit. What's your name? (Purrs)-Galewing
*Scoots away* "Skyheart, I don't feel good. Just let me sleep." ~ Mousepaw

*Puffs her chest out proudly* "I'm Shiverkit! I'm Mistybreeze's favorite!" ~ Shiverkit

"Shiverkti!" *Scolds* "I have never said that." ~ Mistybreeze
we just kinda separated from each other we didn't feel as close as we used to..*takes another bite*
Tigerfang

you were sleeping on me and i wanted to get up..kind of had to have you move for that you know...and plus you asked me to come in here with you. *grumbles and gets up*
Skyheart

*twitches his ears listening around for prey and hears Duskcrow and decides to go find him*
Crowpaw
*Keeps her eyes tightly shut nd growls lowly* "I'm not in the mood for teasing or games Skyheart. Get out or go to sleep." ~ Mousepaw

*Stalks a mouse* ~ **DUSKSTORM**
(Smiles) I'm pretty sure she loves both of you equally.-Galewing

Sorry to hear that. Have you two talked about it?-Juniperleaf
*Shakes her head* "No, I'm the favorite. Mistybreeze just won't say it because she-" *Stops when Mistybreeze looks at her in a warning, and smiles sheepishly at Galewing* ~ Shiverkit
No •says briskly•
Tigerfang

•looks a little taken back from her change of mood• fine don't need to be a brat though •mutters and leaves the den•
Skyheart

•watches him from a bush•
Crowpaw

My bad I always do that xd
*Crouches down and waits for a second before leaping and landing on top of the squirrel, killing it with a single bite* ~ Duskstorm
Nice catch *pads out of the bush*
Crowpaw
*Blinks and looks at him* "Uh, thanks? What are you doing?" ~ Duskstorm
I was going to hunt but I saw you so I decided to watch •purrsL
Crowpaw
*Raises an eyebrow* "Thats strange." ~ Duskstorm

Tangle, what's up with all your stalker cats xD
(looks at her)Shiverkit I don't think Chillkit will feel good about you boasting about yourself when it puts her down. How do you think she feels if you keep on saying that. I'm sure she'll feel bad.-Galewing

Oh... I guess it's one of those things that you can't fix then.-Juniperleaf
Yea..•licks his lips• something's just turn out bad
Tigerfang

Hunting alone is strange to you know •grumbles•
Crowpaw

they just want friends xd
Well somethings are just not meant to be. (Looks over at Mistybreeze and Galewing)-Juniperleaf
You worrying about them? •says bluntly•
Tigerfang
Hm? No, no. Just curious. They seem to be becoming good friends. (Purrs)-Juniperleaf
Yea they are...•looks over at her• what about us?
Tigerfang
(Smiles at him) Of course we are.-Juniperleaf
Well that's good then •stretches• the moon looks nice tonight
Tigerfang
(Looks up and the sky and sees the bright circle in the night sky, her eyes twinkle in awe)You're right. It's beautiful. it almost looks like it's full.-Juniperleaf
*purrs* yea its really nice *scoots a little closer to her*
Tigerfang
*Flattens her ears* "Oh... I never thought about it like that. Do you really think it would hurt her feelings?" ~ Shiverkit

**Raises an eyebrow* "No, actually, it isn't. It's what cats do to clear their heads and when they want to be alone. You don't always need someone by your side." ~ Duskstorm
seems like you like to always be alone *mutters* can i join you?
Crowpaw

*growls to himself leaving the apprentice den and unconsciously sits next to his brother*
Skyheart
And peaceful. (closes her eyes and purrs as a cool night's breeze brings in the scents of the forest)-Juniperleaf
*Snorts but shrugs* "Sure, I guess. Come on." ~ Duskstorm

*Glances up and narrows his eyes* "Great StarClan, what's up with cats today? Suddenly everyone has to talk to me!" ~ Thorntail
(Nods)I know it would. I also know that siblings are always suppose to be there for each other. You love your sister a lot don't you?-Galewing
*Nods fiercely* "A whole lot!" ~ Shiverkit
•looks over at him a bit confused• oh hey
Skyheart

bringing back memories?
Tigerfang

Cool •purrs•
Crowpaw
(Purrs)And I wouldn't doubt it. And I know that you want her to feel loved just as much as you do. So wouldn't you say that your mother really does love you two in the same way?-Galewing

(Nods)Yeah, back to the nights when I would sleep in the woods.-Juniperleaf
•nudges her playfully• please you still are
Tigerfang
*Gestures for him to lead the way* ~ Duskstorm

*Nods slowly* "I... I guess." *Brightens* "I'll go tell her right now!" *Scampers off* ~ Shiverkit

*Looks at Galewing, jaw dropped* ~ Mistybreeze
(Laughs a little)Well yeah, but not in a group where you know that you are safe and nothing sneaks up on you at night.-Juniperleaf

(Purrs pleased, then looks at Mistybreeze and blinks)What?-Galewing
Well other cats can sneak up on you •laugh•
Tigerfang

Hey thorntail did you have have relationship problems?
Skyheart

You want me to lead the way?
Crowpaw

•watches Shiverkit from across camp still trying to figure out why she got freaked out•
Snowpaw
(Rolls eyes and smiles)Yeah but you have other cats to back you up.-Juniperleaf
*stands up* do you wanna go walk in the forest its always nice at night
Tigerfang
(Stands and stretches)I can go for a night stroll.-Juniperleaf
great *purrs and glances at Galewing and Mistybreeze* lets get going then *heads towards the entrance of camp*
Tigerfang
(Blinks and looks behind her seeing what he was glancing at and sighs sadly as she connects it. Shakes pelt as she quickly recovers and trots after him) So do you have a destination in mind or are we just letting our paws lead us?-Juniperleaf
*Shakes her head* "Shiverkit... is so stubborn. I've never gotten through to her so quickly! How did you do it?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Nods* ~ Duskstorm

*Stops in the middle of licking his paw and slowly looks at Skyheart, the picture of confusion* "..." ~ Thorntail
i was thinking the lake unless you have another idea
Tigerfang

oh yea never mind then...*looks at him awkwardly* you never congratulated me on becoming a warrior you know
Skyheart

oh okay were do you wanna head to though?
Crowpaw
(Whiskers twitch with amusement) I think you're forgetting that the only thing I know about this territory are the borders.-Juniperleaf

(Looks at his paws sheepishly)I've... Had my share with stubborn kits before. And I know what it's like to be a victim of favoritism.-Galewing
•purrs• oh yea good point lets get going then it isn't that far and it is wonderful with the moon shinning on it
Tigerfang