Total Drama Island Fancharacters Stranded RP

T-RP-A posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 05:06AM
I'm really not sure if anyone has done this before but oh well ^^ ... pretty sure someone has xD

RP Plot: You are passengers on a plane that has crash landed on an uncharted island .w.

Rules: (THE WORLD WOULD IMPLODE WITHOUT THEM)
-NO GOD-MODDING
-Your replies must be semi-understandable
>As in at least try to use correct spelling and grammar.
>When rping please put the characters' name first, and use some sort of symbols to separate their actions from their words.
> Please no texting language... unless you are posting from your phone or something I guess ¬¬;
-Cursing is allowed. Don't abuse this rule please xD
-Keep it PG please... maaaaybe PG-13 xD
-No canon characters of any kind
-Don't be extremely random please... I think it would be best if nobody has super powers in this rp....
-Limit is 5 characters per person, can be more if you are good at keeping track of them xD

I might add a rule or two later if I feel I need to ._.

Have fun ^^

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1290 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1290

il y a plus d’un an Lollipop97 said…
(But I'll forgot to answer, and then I'll feel bad for leaving you. Again. D:)
il y a plus d’un an jadore_renard said…
(but you should still RP D:)
( But I won't D:)
(saaad faaace)
(DX But T, I'll just forget to post! D:)
(saaaaad faaaaace)
(Saaaaaaader faaaaaaaace)
(saaaaaadest faaaaace)
(... *Totally can't own that one..*)
(xD are you sure you don't want to RP? I want to see Frank's reaction tothe makeover xD)
(.. Fine, I'll RP then xD)
(Yeey :D)
Holly: *I don't remember what she was doing, so Ill just make her skip and him xD*
Adaan: *I can't either remember what he was doing, walking with Holly I guess, time skip? :D*
(yes ^^)
(:3)

Frank: *He's got to be close to the lake by now! xD*
Holly: are we there yet? *continues humming*
Adaan: *Pushes a few branches away, sees Frank a few meters away from the lake* Looks like we are, just found Ginger, look! *Excited look*
Holly: *big smile* do you like it ginger?! *walking towards him*
Frank: *Starring with a shocked expression at his reflection* ... You did this? *Tries to smile and be at least a little bit manly xD* It's... Pretty. Thank you..

Adaan: *Standing a few meters away, exploding with alughter* Y- Yeah! It's beautiful! Now you can go out and scare all the monsters away in Silent Hill with your masculinity! XDD
Holly: how can a hill be silent? *Blinks* flowers are very manly ^^
Frank: Thank you.. ^^

Adaan: Oh, they can, as long as you cut Pyramid's head into a million pieces.. >:D Or, just scare him away with flowers! xD *Still finds it exceptionally hilarious*
Holly: *is completely confused xD* oh I didn't know there were flowers in the desert... or that they were sharp enough to cut up the pyramid ^^
(<333 I love Holly >w<)

Frank: *Shakes head* Don't worry Hun, it's a special kind of flower that only grows in the desert, nothing you have to worry about..

Adaan: XD Yes yes, and it gets food from the little killer bumble bees that's got purple wings with butts bigger than a pencil sharpener! *Only trying to make more trouble for him*
Holly: *small frown* now it kind of sounds like you're making fun of me... *smiles again* well, I'll see you around I guess ^^ *turns and starts off into the woods*
Adaan: *Chuckles* And what in the world made her think that?

Frank: You just HAVE to be rude, don't you?

Adaan: D: i'm not rude! I just have an amazing sense of humor! u3u *Diva face xD*
(going off by herself is her defense mechanism for when she feels hurt or threatened by someone... Random holly fact of the day xD)

Holly: *continues to sidle off, walking along a fallen log*
il y a plus d’un an T-RP-A said…
(yey posting~! :DDD)

Peter: *amused look* but it's still pretty early. *looks over her trying to see her face* Meeeeraaaa? *probably TRYING to annoy her xD. pokes her side a bit*
======
Cori: *slipping off of the tree in her sleep xDDDD*
======
Ayumi: *... BAH. DEAD*
Frank: You can really be a meathead, just so that you know it...
(anyone still on? I worked all day >,< sorry for the late reply)

Meera: what part of leave me alone are you not understanding? *trying to ignore the poking*
---
Holly: *thinking for a moment* maybe I shouldn't have abandoned those two... Adaan could have used a makeover as well.
(I am now, thought everyone is probably offline by now ^^; My usual excuse. The time. d: -fails-)

Frank: *Shakes head* We should go find her so that you can apologize.

Adaan: D: But, I don't want to apologize!

Frank: But you have to, otherwise, you'll feel guilty and won't get much sleep the coming six months, if we can survive for that long..

Adaan: I will not! *Pouts* You sound like my mother, Gardo...

Frank: Maybe I do, and why do you call me Gardo?

Adaan: Because you look like her garden.. -.-' *Starts walking in the direction Holly went*
Peter: *stops poking her and smirking* Hey, are you okay, Meera? Are you angry? *confused look because he's stupid -.-*
Meera: maybe I'm just tired because I spent all of last night stuck in the damned woods. Not that anyone cared enough to bother looking or anything. -.- (god she's being such a bitch xD stop acting like Bryce Meera D:)
----
Holly: *looking around, unsure of what she wants to do.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(anyone on? ^^;)
Adaan and Frank: *just.. walking, because they've got nothing better to do...*
Holly: *getting distracted by an interesting looking snail, and instantly forgets what was on her mind* Ooooh. You're so pretty ^^ *bending down to look at it*
(Aww, Holly! <33 she's just the most adorable of OCs :3*
Peter: *sits up frowning a bit. runs a hand through his hair* Sorry, I guess we just assumed that you were more than capable of being alone and finding you're way back. Were we wrong? *mentally slapping himself for not just saying sorry and holding his tongue*

(slightly assy and snobby pete is slightly assy and snobby .w.;)
Meera: *being pissed off, giving him the silent treatment again*
Peter: *leans towards her a bit* Still mad? You know, this would be a lot easier if you just told be what's bothering you. *amused look, exhales* Honestly, women are impossible.
Meera: *sitting up slightly, glaring slightly* maybe just when someone calls them fat -.- *looking away being a bitch*
Meera: and you said it again directly after you said that... Now stop making me talk to you, I'm supposed to be giving you the silent treatment. *grumpy frown*

(she's being ooc... I'm just going to blame it on the fact that she's tired xD)
(xDDD)

Peter: *face palm, irritated with how difficult she's being in his eyes* Forget, it. I give up. I'm tired and going to bed, goodnight. *walks over and sits down on his chair. puts the back part all the way down, lying down. also ooc xDD*
Meera: *staying quiet, sort of realising that she was being completely unreasonable * *looking over at Peter, debating on whether she should apologize*
Peter: *feeling bad xDDD grabs his history book, exhales and opens it, reading, trying not to look over to see if she's alright. refusing to apologize xDDD*
Meera: *decides to use the manipulative bitch way out of the situation and starts making herself cry xD* ...Peter?

(God, she's turning into a freaking sue like my x oc, Teddy Dx she uses crying to get out of everything)
Peter: *looks over, eyes widen, immediately feels like the worst person ever, insert self hate here XDDDD. throws his book aside and makes his way over* Awe no, Meera, please d-don't cry, I'm sorry, I was a complete jerk!
====
Cori: *falls out of the tree and onto Mark xDDD*
Mark: *yelps in surprise, sees her still asleep* Get off of me you weirdo!!!
Cori: *asleep* rah, shut up, I'm sleeping =.= *sprawled over him like he's a matress xDDD*
Mark: You're crushing me, air-head! Peter! Someone! DX *total matt moment*
Ayumi: *looks over, blankly, still in a bad mood* Oh. that's unfortunate. Poor Mark-chan T.T Ohohoh- oh forget it I'm tired (xD)

(I love Meera no matter what you say xDDDD
Well Petey is a total Gary stu =w= Mary sue x Gary xtu ftw~ [SHOT] xDDDDD)
Meera: No, this is just like the sand throwing thing all over again *sniffle* I was overreacting...
---
Ced: *picking flowers? xD*
(I love ceddy xDDDD he's so manly~ [shot] xDDDD)

Peter: N-no, it was my fault. I'm sorry. *grabs her hand. presses it to his lips a bit* Forgive me?
(No she won't forgive you and your cheesiness -.-
Peter: -.-#)
=====
Mark: I think you broke my arm! >O<
Cori: *rolls over onto his shins, starts kicking him in the head in her sleep*
Mark: -.-###
(*totally just trying to see how a snapped mark would be because I have block xDDD*)
(ikr? xD)
Ced:*walking up the beach, seeing Cori and Mark, misinterpreting the situation completely* (Oh god Ced, you're dense xD) *drop the flowers in the sand and starts walking back up the beach sadly*
----
Meera: *hugs him* you didn't do anything wrong (Yes she will, she likes cheese almost as much as Ced XD)
(CEDDDDYYYYY DDDDX)

Mark: *still getting annoyed by her. snaps* That's it!! *manages to kick her off* GYRAH, I hate this place! I want to go home! *stomps off*
Cori: *rubbing her head that hit something when he kicked her. scowling* Ow, what a jerk! *stands up, dusting herself off*
=====
Peter: *hugs her back smiling*