Total Drama Island Fancharacters Stranded RP

T-RP-A posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 05:06AM
I'm really not sure if anyone has done this before but oh well ^^ ... pretty sure someone has xD

RP Plot: You are passengers on a plane that has crash landed on an uncharted island .w.

Rules: (THE WORLD WOULD IMPLODE WITHOUT THEM)
-NO GOD-MODDING
-Your replies must be semi-understandable
>As in at least try to use correct spelling and grammar.
>When rping please put the characters' name first, and use some sort of symbols to separate their actions from their words.
> Please no texting language... unless you are posting from your phone or something I guess ¬¬;
-Cursing is allowed. Don't abuse this rule please xD
-Keep it PG please... maaaaybe PG-13 xD
-No canon characters of any kind
-Don't be extremely random please... I think it would be best if nobody has super powers in this rp....
-Limit is 5 characters per person, can be more if you are good at keeping track of them xD

I might add a rule or two later if I feel I need to ._.

Have fun ^^

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1290 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1290

il y a plus d’un an T-RP-A said…
(That's riiight, RRG! DDD8 <333)

Ayumi: A-ah, t-that's why I was looking for it ^^; Well, as long as we have it we should drink some, no?
Peter: I don't think- !!!
Cori: *attempting to wrestle the drink away from Ayumi*
Ayumi: *holding her back with one arm as she pours herself a glass* >w< <3
il y a plus d’un an Lollipop97 said…
(RRG? OhJa, him... Pfft, he died off?)

Adaan: Are you sure? Isn't it... hard?
il y a plus d’un an jadore_renard said…
(Nuuuu D:)

Ced: But we should save it for emergencies...
---
Meera: *sits down* Stay calm Meera... Just stay right here... Some one will find you. *hears bushes rustle* ...Or something D:
---
Holly: It's always been that way ^^
Adaan: *sighs* I probably shouldn't be asking personal questions anyway...
(alright, suffering from a snake bite then :3)
Ayumi: Fah, don't worry, I'm not stupid, Ced-chan u3u There's three more bottles.
Cori: *stops struggling, sits up* Orly? 0.0
Ayumi: *smirks* Would you like a drink Cori-chan? I don't think you've ever had anything but wine before~ *hands her a glass*
Cori: *looks at it curiously before starting to raise it to her lips*
Peter: *grabs it from her* O-oi! You're what, 16!? *actually more worried about what a drunk cori would be like xD*

(She's a clingy drunk =w=)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(I don't think Ced would mind that xD)

Ced: *still attempting to make an argument against it, but rather weakly* But we could be here a while, we never know how much we'll need!
(xDDD Ceddy~ <333)

Ayumi: Argument Ignored =w= *drinks*
Cori: Oh loosen up you old lady!! *grabs the drink from him, actually trying to forget everything that's happened by drinking it. sets it down* Pour me another one *grins* It's kinda gross though
Ayumi: Ah, don't worry, it always is at first *giggles and pours her one*
Peter: I'm not watching this *get's up and heads towards the plane*
Ayumi: *laughs and looks to Cedric* Would you like some, Ced-chan~?
Ced: I really shouldn't... *unsure* (don't fold to peer pressure Ceddy xD)
Cori: Awe come on, Ceddy. Just ONE SIP. Pleeeaaase?
Ayumi: Pleeeaaaase~?
Peter: *yells from the plane* Don't give in, Ced, they're evil!!!
Cori: *pouts and drinks 3 more glasses xDDD* (O_O)

(RESIST, CEDDY! BE STRONG! DX)
Ced: *can't say no to Cori asking him like that xD* *ignoring Peter* O-okay (time for the newspaper of shame Ced! *whacks him up side the head with it*)
Cori: *grins and hands him her full glass, verge of getting tipsy*
Ayumi: *giggling*
Peter: *hangs his head, ashamed of him xD* You've disappointed me OTL
Ced: *takes a sip, scrunching his face up, before downing the whole thing*
---
Meera: *getting bored* Maybe I should try to find my way back again... *gets up and walks in a random direction*
Cori: *giggling* I only said, a sip, Ced~
Ayumi: *giggling, keeps drinking*
Cori: *remembering shane's death a bit. gulps down another glass. tipsy* Ah? What's up with this glass? It's all.. empty -.- Where did the alcohol go!?
Ayumi: C-cori-chan, I think that's enough ^^;
Cori: *still starting to remember, pain in her eyes before she downs another 2 glasses, officially drunk xD* Hey, where did Ceddy go!? DX
Ayumi: *sweat-drop*
====
Peter: *working on the radio.* I wonder where Meera is...
Ced: Uhhh... Cori? I'm sitting right in front of you... I think you've had enough of that. *looking kind of worried*
---
Meera: *lost...? RP block*
Cori: !!!! Ah! *glomps him xD* Don't leave anymore!! DX 3x (XD? Rp block is the shizz... bleh, not really xD)
=====
Peter: *working working working*
(*SMACK* GO FIND MEERA YOU IDIOT!)
Ced: *blushing* I didn't leave though D:
---
Meera: *walkwalkwalkwalk*
Cori: *hugging him, teary eyes* Ceeeedrriiic (XDDDD)
Ayumi: *laughing drinking some more*
Ced: *feeling really awkward with her drunkness xD* W-what's wrong Cori?
Cori: *bubbly-eyed* I don't want to be alone, don't leave me alone. please 3X *hiccups. has calmed down for a moment. looks up at him* Oh, Ceddy? *hugs him again* >w< <3 Where have you been, why did you leave? ;A;
Ayumi: *laughing hysterically, taking notes* It seems Cori-chan is a needy, clingy, and forgetful drunk XDDDD

(I'm totally just being random with Cori XDDD)
(sorry for disappearing, my brother made me watch a bunch of Johnny Cash stuff >,<)

Ced: *sighs, deciding that it's better not to try and argue* don't worry, I'm not going any where now... I'm not leaving ^^; *still feeling uncomfortable with her drunkenness because he's a sheltered stick in the mud*
(lol that's okay xD I kinda did too [multi-tasking ftw])

Cori: *stops hugging him and sits up* =.= Auntie? Where's Auntie? DX
Ayumi: I'm right here, Cori-chan ^^;
Cori: Shaney, where's Shane!? Lexi, and Keith! *slurring a bit xD*
Ayumi: *eyes widen a bit* Cori-
Cori: Oh, Auntie! *hugs her =w=*
Ayumi: 0.0 ... Cori-chan?
Cori: *has somehow fallen asleep because she was annoying me*
Ayumi: *laughs a bit* She passed out already?

(*head-desks at the fail caused by the RP BLOCK OF DOOM*)
(My cat is sitting directly in front of my computer screen and refusing to leave Dx He bites me when I try to move him)

Ced: well... This experience has taught me a valuable life lesson... No drinking for me.
(I vanished ;^;)

Cori: *sleeping*
Ayumi: *laughs* Ehhhh, but I want to see a drunk Ced-chan! >3< *pushing the bottle in his face* DRINK DRINK DRINK~! (xDDD)
(That's okay, I was drawing some stuff so I got distracted ^^;)

Ced: No that's okay... I'm good thanks *pushing the bottle away* Is she okay? *kind of worried about the amount Cori drank*
---
Meera: *noticing that it's starting to get darker out, starting to panic a bit more* F-Frank are you out here? DX *hugging herself* why did I go by myself?... I have a horrible sense of direction.
Ayumi: *laughs* Cori-chan has never been drunk before. I think she's going to have the worst hangover in the morning =w= Oh well, she'll never learn if it doesn't happen uwu (...um, you're the one that told her to drink....)
Cori: *silently snoring* =.=
Peter: *walking out of the plane and over to them after trying to fix the radio* We need to get the antenna higher I guess... *looks around, see's it's getting dark* Have you seen Meera anywhere?
Ayumi: Meera-san? o.o No.
Peter: *slightly worried look*
Ced: Sorry, I haven't seen her either... *feeling kind of awkward around Peter, still not knowing what Mark was doing to his arm xD*
(oh ceddy xDDDD <3)

Peter: *frowns, worried. gets up* I'm going to go look for her
Ayumi: *frowns* It's getting dark, you'll just get lost too you stupid little boy.
Peter: *glares at her* No shit it's getting dark! Why do you think I'm going to go look for her!? She could be lost!
Ayumi: *surprised at his cursing, quickly brushes it off* Stop panicking. I'm sure she's fine, you're just overreacting. Meera-san's perfectly capable of taking care of herself. You're just going to get lost and cause us problems, boy. She couldn't have gone far.
Peter: *feels bad for cursing at her xD, slowly sits back down* A-ah.. I guess you're right. I'll just... wait then.
Ayumi: Besides, you're still not totally better after that snake bite *smirks at her victory* You burden ^^
Peter: -.-#

(*head-desks at peter* So easily manipulated -3-)
(Ello. :3)
(Hai Anna! 8DDD <3)
(Hai Anna ^^)

Ced: *yawns, rubbing his eyes*

Meera: *sighs* It's getting too dark to walk anymore... Should I just like build a shelter or something... Why am I talking to myself? *gathers some sticks and tries to stand them up against a tree, making a really crappy shelter* This'll have to do *huddles inside of it* (lol see? Ayumi was right xD *shot*)
Ayumi: *manages to get Cori on her back* Well, I'm going to go take Cori-chan to the shelter ^^ You both look tired, you should go to bed
Peter: *leans back* I'm not tired, I think I'll just stay here... away from that girl's alcohol breath -.-'
Ayumi: *rolls her eyes* How about you, Ced-chan? ^^
Ced: *nods* I'm pretty beat. I think I will *gets up, stretching slightly*
Ayumi: *smiles and makes her way to the shelter, walks inside and sets Cori down, covers her* Hmm, we should probably improve the shelter tomorrow, I'm not going to be sleeping on the floor >3> and that plane is creepy -n-
=====
Peter: *reading a book he found*
Ced: *laying down* Why don't you just improve it in the morning? It's pretty late now *yawning again before closing his eyes*
Ayumi: *getting up* Ah ah, go to sleep little boy u.u Momma is going to go sleep in the plane uwu Take care my children, Ohohohoho~! *starts walking towards the plane*
(She's insane -__-')
(<333 Ayumi =w= Pfft, OhYes, short post of shortness)
(I'm going to go to bed in a minute guys ^^)

Ced:*mumbles good night, half asleep*
---
Meera: *attempting to sleep in her crappy shelter, but keeps freaking out every time she hears a strange noise xD*
==time skip? 8D==

Ayumi: *has woken up, cooking* =w=
======
Cori: *waking up, sits up* Oh god, my aching head...
(yes ^^)

Meera: *just getting to sleep now, shielding her eyes from the light grumpily*
---
Cedric: *is already up, walking back towards the shelter* How are you feeling? *grimaces, knowing that was probably a stupid thing to ask*
Cori: *winces at him speaking, glaring at the ground, hand covering her eyes* How do you think? Damn hangover... *lies back down groaning* I'm never. drinking. again. as long as I live.
=====
Ayumi: *teasing peter, still cooking*
Peter: *trying to work on the radio, blushing a bit from the teasing*
Ced:*trying to hide a smile... Because he feels like a jerk for laughing at her pain* *kneels down beside her* Do you want me to get you anything?
Cori: *winces at him talking xD pouts a bit* Water? Please... don't talk so loud T^T (xDDDD)
Ced: *smirks a little and begins to whisper* Sorry... I'll be right back *gets up*
Cori: *throws a sweater over her face, muffled "thanks ced"*
=====
Ayumi: *serving peter* I can't wait until Cori-chan wakes up, I'm going to make this the best hangover =w=
Peter: *eating* How? Are you going to pamper her or something?
Ayumi: *looks at him like he's stupid* Of course not, I'm going to make as much noise as possible, duh u3u It's going to be the best hangover.. for me =w=
Peter: -.-'
Ced: *walks over to Peter and Ayumi, looking for a bottle of water*
---
Meera: *groans, making herself get up, grumpily* I guess it's time to find my way back *brushing dirt off of herself and attempting to untangle a couple twigs and leaves from her hair*
Ayumi: !!! Ah, Ced-chan! 8DDD Has Cori-chan woken up!?
Peter: *getting up* You demon -.-'
Ced: *unaware of Ayumi's intentions, thinking she's just concerned about Cori* Uh yes, she's awake. I'm getting her some water.
---
Meera: *walking... actually taking note of places that looked disturbed (as in someone had walked over them) this time, hoping it will lead her back*
Ayumi: OwO *get's up quickly, notices Peter walking away* Ehhh, where are you going, Pete-chan!? DDD8
Peter: To look for Meera obviously
Ayumi: Don't! You stupid little boy! *tackles him to the ground, sitting on his back* Do you want her to think of her as the annoying over-protective clingy-type!? Which you probably are -.-' but she doesn't know that!
Peter: W-wha-? N-no, of course not, and I'm not! N-no. ¬///¬;
Ayumi: Then stay put uwu
Peter: Only if you GET OFF OF ME!
Meera: *is actually making progress on making her way back*
---
Ced: *grabs a bottle of water from the food supply and walks back over to the shelter*
Peter: *reading as Ayumi starts babbling annoyingly*
===
Cori: *cursing the world as she waits xD*