Total Drama Island Fancharacters Stranded RP

T-RP-A posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 05:06AM
I'm really not sure if anyone has done this before but oh well ^^ ... pretty sure someone has xD

RP Plot: You are passengers on a plane that has crash landed on an uncharted island .w.

Rules: (THE WORLD WOULD IMPLODE WITHOUT THEM)
-NO GOD-MODDING
-Your replies must be semi-understandable
>As in at least try to use correct spelling and grammar.
>When rping please put the characters' name first, and use some sort of symbols to separate their actions from their words.
> Please no texting language... unless you are posting from your phone or something I guess ¬¬;
-Cursing is allowed. Don't abuse this rule please xD
-Keep it PG please... maaaaybe PG-13 xD
-No canon characters of any kind
-Don't be extremely random please... I think it would be best if nobody has super powers in this rp....
-Limit is 5 characters per person, can be more if you are good at keeping track of them xD

I might add a rule or two later if I feel I need to ._.

Have fun ^^

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1290 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1251-1290 of 1290

il y a plus d’un an jadore_renard said…
Meera: I saw a mouse or rat or something D: (crazy phobia of rodents) *shivers* it made me drop a rock on my foot T^T *gingerly touches it, but pulls her hand away, hissing in pain*
---
Kurt: *slowly opening his eyes, looking around* whhhaaa??!! *starts freaking out, not knowing where he is and not remembering much*
---
Bryce: What ever. I didn't ask to hear your what ifs *stalks away* (xD he's just pissed because he can't get a reaction out of Mark)
il y a plus d’un an T-RP-A said…
(poor Bryce xDDD)

Mark: Ah Ah ¬.¬
------
Cori: *eyes snap open at hearing Kurt. immediately sits up* E-eh!? Y-you're awake already!? *slight pout. mumbles* I didn't even get to draw on his face ¬3¬
------
Peter: *slightly serious expression. kneels down* Let me have a look at it.

(I totally understand Meera T^T I cornered the mouse in our house but it freaked out and ran across my foot! >M< *shudder* I scrubbed my shoe for like half an hour DX *fails* xDD)
(I lave them >w< they're just so cute with their little whiskers <3I rescue them from my cat all the time... That's why he hates me xD)

Kurt: *just completely panicking and freaking out, not reall acknowledging that Cori's there. Attempting to get up, but his injuries prevent him from doing so*
---
Meer: *puts her foot out gingerly, wincing a little*
Peter: *gently presses it* Does that hurt?

(gtg for a bit)
Meera: *pulling her foot away slightly* yes DX we did I have to drop that on my foot?*groans*
Cori: *stands up quickly* Oh no you don't! *trying to push him back down* You're all banged up, you can't stand up, weirdo! >O<
-------
Peter: *sympathetic/ worried expression* It might be broken. We can continue later, you should stay off of it right now.
Meera: Stupid mouse *frowns* so much for making progress towards getting rescued >,<
----
kurt: Who- where am I? *verge of tears because he's a overly sensitivexD*
(spam)
(crap, I didn't see this in the updates >.<;)

Cori: You don't remember what happened? D:> Everyone was on a plane, w-we crashed.
-----
Peter: Can you walk or do you need me to carry you? *still has a concerned expression because he's a spaz*
(the updates have been horrible lately Dx)

Kurt: *hyperventilating because he is a hypochondriac and spass xD* I'm going to die D:
---
Meera: as appealing as being carried sounds, I think I can stand *slowly attempting to get on her fret without putting weight on her foot*
Peter: *looking at the rocks* A mouse huh? I wonder if there are any more. o.o (*shudders* xD)
--------
(I love Kurt so much xDDD)

Cori: *irritated, begins to shake him violently by the shoulders xDD* Quit being a little pansy! >O< (xDDD)
Meera: *small scared gasp, clutching his arm tightly* don't say that D:
---
Kurt: *notices blood seeping through the bandages in his leg* *eyes roll into the back of his head fainting*
Cori: AHH! O-OI! Wake up, dammit! *panicking xDD. starts pulling at her hair in frustration xD* Where the hell are Ceddy and Peter when you need them!? TT^TT
-----
Peter: *laughs a bit* Even if there are more, I'm sure that they're more scared of you then you are of them.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Ced: *poking at the fire with a stick*
---
Bryce: *walking out of the plane, eating a random snickers bar he found*
---
Meera: no! They're so creepy with their demonic little eyes and gaaah! *put weight on her foot, causing her to feel a sharp pain in her foot*
Peter: C-careful! You're going to make it worse! D:< (how mean -3-)
------
Cori: *running towards the fire, spots Ced, mental sigh of relief* Cedriiiic! DDDX (such an idiot -___-)
Meera: I know, I can feel it! >,<
---
Ced: *glances up* Cori? Did something happen? Are you okay?!
Cori: T-that guy, he woke up! Then he started panicking and didn't remember what happened and I tried to tell him but he didn't listen, then he started screaming more saying that he was going to die so I started to shake him and tell him to stop being a wuss and he passed out! DX *panting a bit, out of breath* (XDD?)
------
Peter: I'm sure that there are no rats near the camp... If there were then Mark would already have a collection and be stressed about whether to feed them to the snake -.-'... plus they would have gotten into the food by now.
Ced: what?! *gets up quickly* Shaking him probably wasn't a good idea with his injuries and all... Where's his cousin?
---
Meera: oh yeah, I forgot about the snake... Why can't your brother have kittens or something? * uses his shoulder for support and to get the weight off her bad foot*
Cori: Well I know that now! DX *tugging on his arm* H-hurry up! You have to do something! D:
------
Peter: *helping her walk. chuckles* He has weird taste. Though trust me, if you saw our house- -.-; Those things are everywhere. We could even open an animal shelter. It's a mystery why our neighbors haven't reported us.
Ced: I don't know what I can do, but I'll come. If he just fainted, it shouldn't be that bad... *voice sounding unconvinced*
---
Meera: geez, my parents barely agreed to get a cat...
Cori: Good, let's go! Hurry up! *rushing towards the shelter*
---
Peter: *laughs a bit* I used to love cats, now I just get scared if I see one on the street because Mark might want to "rescue" it.
Meera: *laughs* wouldn't you guys have problems with everything trying to... Eat each other?
---
Ced: *runs after her to towards the shelter*
---
Bryce: *walks up the beach, deciding he should probably go heck on Kurt*
Peter: *laughs* That was a problem for a while. Mark would get even more quiet and depressed (if that's possible)... but then he'd smile and say it's alright because the animals were 1 now .___.;;; Creepy, no? Now he has all of the animals pretty organized... ._.'
-------
Cori: *walking into the shelter. looks at Kurt. somehow not that worried anymore xD* Oi. Wake up -.- You dead?
Ced: ...It looks like his leg is bleeding again. D: I don't what to do. Should we try a cauterize it or stitch it? I don't know to do either of those things *running a hand through his hair*

Bryce: *walks in the shelter* Has he gotten his ass out of bed yet?
---
Meera: Seriously?.. That's just weird. If something ate Momo, I'd be super pissed.
Peter: *shrugs* Maybe he was.... actually, I don't think I've really seen him "angry" exactly. I guess the times when he's mad are the ones when he locks himself in his room.... I just realized I've been blabbing about myself more than trying to help you get back to camp. S-sorry. *small embarrassed blush*
-------
Cori: Cauterization.... is that where you burn the wound? o.o *is an idiot and has probably never opened a book in her life xD* Do we even have something to stitch him up? *looks over to Bryce* Oh look, no insult. He woke up but I he passed out again, probably because I shook him too hard, heh ^^; *rubs the back of her head, grinning sheepishly*
Bryce: what the hell's wrong with you?! You can't shake someone who's seriously injured and expect them to not fucking pass out! Jesus christ, you're even less intelligent than I thought!

Ced: Hey! It's not like you were doing anything to help him... *sighs* I think we should try and cauterize it

Bryce: like hell you are! Don't touch him.
----
Meera: *smiles* It's okay, I like hearing about you~
Cori: *grinning sheepishly, does not tend to argue when she knows she's dead wrong or guilty xD* Heheh, sorry? (KILL HER XD)
*smirks a bit* So YOU intend to work on his injuries?

--------
Peter: *blushing a bit* O-oh really? *attempting to look aloof xD* W-what about you? Do you have any other hobbies besides the guitar?
Bryce: sodding bitch -.-

Ced: get out. You aren't helping anyone especially your cousin by being a winy obnoxious little prick.

Bryce: screw this shit. I'm leaving when Kurt wakes up.
----
Meera: uuuh... I'm on student council at school? There's nothing really that I can think of besides that ^^; what about you? Any other hobbies aside from your history?
Cori: *looking curiously at Kurt* Isn't there any way to wake him up quicker? Should we splash water on his face? o.o
-------
Peter: *smiles* Oh really, student council? That's pretty great.
Um... *rubs the back of his neck a bit* Oh, I guess I like playing basketball a lot. (I'm failing at him due to block ;^;)
Ced: that may work, but if we did decide to stitch or cauterize the wound, I think it would be best just to leave him unconscious until after it's over... It would be pretty painful either way.
---
Meera: ooh basketball, you didn't tell me you played any sports...*kind of quiet for a minute* I'll have to watch you play sometime after we're rescued
Cori: Ah, you're right -^-' *slight pout. mumbles* It would have been more fun if he was awake... (xD)
-------
Peter: Ahhhh, typical. Since I like school you assume that I suck at sports, right? *slight smirk* Hopefully that'll be soon.
(Well excuse her for not considering the fact that you could be a stu you Gary-stu -.-#)
Meera: *smirks* you never mentioned that you liked school either. *sighs* I really hope it's soon.
---
Ced: *not catching that last part xD* so uh, do you think we should just heat a peice of metal or something up and put that agains the wound? I don't think holding him over the fire would be a good idea... Especially if he did wake up.

Bryce: *sulking ouside the shelter*
Peter: *thoughtful expression for a moment* Hmm. Guess I didn't. *small smile* Who knows, after finishing the sign, we could be rescued within a couple days.
------
Cori: I think metal would be easier to use, no? o3o If we hold him over a fire he might roast.... I guess our food problems would be solved. *snickers a bit*

(I'm failing at all of my oc's right now ;w;')
Ced: *looking slightly repulsed* let's not resort to that *chuckles* So yeah. I guess we should look for some kind of metal rod then.
---
Meera: *frowns* we'd have it done faster if I didn't drop that stupid rock on my stupid foot... Stupid mouse >,<

(I'm failing too Dx Meera especially)
Cori: Hey, it's just a suggestion uwu If it does come to that, I vote we eat Peter or Mark... No. No. We eat Bryce u3u (xD)
Should I go find something metal in the plane? o.o
---------
Peter: *smirking, chuckles. helping her*
Meera: *sees Bryce sitting outside of the shelter* uuughh. Great. He's here -.- why couldn't he just stay off by himself?
---
Ced: No... He'd probably be too sour. I don't think that Meera or Mark would let us eat Peter *smirks* I'm not Really big on the idea either.
Cori: No, he'd most likely be bitter -.-
Awww, that's right DX. *pouts a bit* You're all no fun -^-
I'll go get that metal thing so that I don't have to be around you stiff people. I'm sure Auntie will agree with me u3u *starting towards the door*
----
Peter: *frowning a bit* I'm not too happy about it but I do think we should all stay in one place... Just ignore him and he probably won't say anything...
Ced: *sighs awkwardly, kind of feeling more at ease now that Cori's left because he still feels awkward over the whole 'love' incident xD* .... Oh god, we're probably going to have to take his pants off. *yells* Bryce, come strip your cousin1 I'm not doing it!
---
Meera: no, he'll just try and punch someone in the face again.
("Bryce come strip your cousin, I'm not doing it!"
I love you, Ceddy xDDD)

Cori: *walking to the plane. trying not to think about the incident now that she's alone. reaches the plane. starts looking* Alriiiight, what to use, what to use.
(I have to go to bed now DX work and school tomorrow)

Bryce: *duckin back into the shelter* the fuck are you getting on about? I'm not touching him, it's like incest or something. You do it.

Ced: *getting red in the face* nooo!