Total Drama Island Fancharacters Stranded RP

T-RP-A posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 05:06AM
I'm really not sure if anyone has done this before but oh well ^^ ... pretty sure someone has xD

RP Plot: You are passengers on a plane that has crash landed on an uncharted island .w.

Rules: (THE WORLD WOULD IMPLODE WITHOUT THEM)
-NO GOD-MODDING
-Your replies must be semi-understandable
>As in at least try to use correct spelling and grammar.
>When rping please put the characters' name first, and use some sort of symbols to separate their actions from their words.
> Please no texting language... unless you are posting from your phone or something I guess ¬¬;
-Cursing is allowed. Don't abuse this rule please xD
-Keep it PG please... maaaaybe PG-13 xD
-No canon characters of any kind
-Don't be extremely random please... I think it would be best if nobody has super powers in this rp....
-Limit is 5 characters per person, can be more if you are good at keeping track of them xD

I might add a rule or two later if I feel I need to ._.

Have fun ^^

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1290 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1290

il y a plus d’un an T-RP-A said…
Cori: *notices, smirks wanting to get him back a bit xD hugs him closer before pulling away and sitting up a bit, face inches away from his* Why are you blushing~? *slight grin*
(s-luuut~
Cori: STAWP ABUSING US!!! DDDX)
====
Peter: *smiles, walking with her* Which way do you think he is?
il y a plus d’un an jadore_renard said…
Ced: *blushing even more* *gulp* M-my face is sun burnt?
---
Meera: I don't know. He probably didn't stay in the same area... Why didn't I join scouts? >,< I guess I never thought tracking would be a skill I needed.
Cori: I don't believe you~ *pushes him a bit with her finger. trying to keep from laughing*
(I'm tempted to do a slightly pervy teasing cori XDDD though she made me feel awkward in another RP XDDD)
====
Peter: *scratches his head, blushes a bit out of embarrassment XD* They say I was in boy scouts when I was little... I don't really remember, amnesia and all heh, sorry, Meera...

(oh you gary-stu -n-
Peter: OTL)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Ced: B-but it's sunny out, it's a perfectly reasonable excu-erm I mean reason *face getting redder*
(that's why I don't like putting Theo in couple-ish situations... He's like a epitome of awkward perviness Dx)
---
Meera: It's okay Peter *small smile* We'll just have to be extra observant :3
Cori: *smiles* You're weird, Ceddy. Like I said, I really like that *grins a bit and leans forward more pressing her lips to his*
===
Peter: *nods* Ah ^^
(RP BLOCK SUCKS)
Meera: *trips over a root, knocking the wind out of herself* Ooof >,< (pain is the answer to RP block :3)
---
Ced: *kind of shocked for a couple of seconds before responding, kissing her back and wrapping his arms around her*
(ohgosh you are a genius XD)
Peter: Meera! *quickly kneels down, kind of holding her in his lap? xD worried expression* Are you alright!?
====
Cori: *blushes a bit at him wrapping his arms around her, puts her arms around his neck pulling him a bit closer*

(NUUU! MY CEDDY! DDDX
Cori: *trolololol*)
Meera: *coughs* I'm fine, just out of breath *clutches on to his shirt, trying to get her breath back*
---
Ced: *I don't know what else to make him do... Kissing still?*
Peter: *worried expression* Maybe we should go tomorrow morning, it's going to be even easier to get hurt in the dark...
====
Cori: *pulls back blushing a bit, smiles at him*
Meera: *bites her lip* you're probably right... Do you think he'll be okay?
---
Ced: *dazed look, grinning a little*
Peter: *smiles softly at her. nods* Yeah, now come on, let's head back. *picks her up and sets her on her feet*
===
Cori: *laughs a bit and smiles at him sweetly before standing up, stretching* Come on, let's head back *grins* I'm hungry
Meera: *nods, reaching for one of his hands* let's go.
----
Ced: *can't help, but laugh at how quickly Cori changes the subject to food* Okay... I-I'm a little hungry too, now that you mention it ^^; (...I don't think there was a subject they were talking about to change from xD*
Peter: *walking back to camp I guess xD*
=====
(xDDD)
Cori: Alright, let's go! Huuurry! DX *pulling on his arm trying to get him to stand up. pouts* You're so slooow~ >.<#
Ced: I thought you said I wasn't slow... *fake sniffle, getting up extra slowly purposely*
---
Meera: *walking as well because I cannot think of anything better for her to do at the moment*
Cori: *fake glare* That's it! I'm going ahead without you, then I'll make sure to eat all of the food! >.< *walking quickly up the beach*
=====
Peter: *comes out of the forest*
Mark: Ah, so you guys are back already? That was quick alooone time. Did Meera realize she can do better?
Peter: *blushes* Nobody asked for your opinion!

(posting .w.)
Ced: *gets up, laughing, and running to catch up with her*
---
Meera: *feeling a little bit annoyed at Mark* we were looking for Frank for your information.
Cori: *pretending to ignore him because she's being childish -_-'* >_>
====
Mark: Ah ah, alright, sure ¬¬'
Peter: It's the truth! D///<
Mark: *opens his mouth to speak, sees the same snake from before out of the corner of his eyes* .///. *stands up and follows it like a puppy*
Peter: o_O; *facepalm*

(this rp block sucks.... have to make something bad happen to one of my oc's to get rid of it OwO<3)
Meera: *looks at Peter* does your brother have a thing for snakes or something?
----
Ced: Cori, come on, I'm sorry! I-it was a joke D: *another sad puppy face* (Ced you abuse that facial expression faaar too much)

(Dx I hate RP block >,< Don't make anything too bad happen to anyone D:)
Cori: *resisting the urge to completely fall for it... again XD. keeps walking* ... W-We'll see if I forgive you, AFTER I've eaten uwu
===
Peter: *sits down pinching his nose, headache starting. sighs* Pretty much all "cute" animals -.-' I think he has some sort of fetish ¬_¬'

(fiiieeen >n<
I'm still thinking =w=
hmmm, Peter, Cori, Ayumi, Mark... who will be the victim... Peter =w=)
( :< poor Peter, you've totally turned him into a woobie for me)

Meera: *sitting down next to him leaning on his shoulder a bit* *laughs a bit* that's a little creepy...
---
Ced:*follows her, continuing his sad puppy impersonation*
Peter: *smiles a bit, puts his arm around her* I guess it is *laughs*

Mark: *has walked back holding the rattle-snake/ cobra/ whatever* Pete, may I keep it o.o It's cute and eats mice.

Peter: Of course not! *hangs his head in disbelief* Why me?

Mark: Peeeteeer *starts poking him with the head of the snake* Look, it likes you o.o

Snake: *getting irritated, now has a grudge against Peter for not letting Mark keep him xD. bites his arm*

Peter: *yells a bit in pain, holding his arm* Damnit!

Mark: You had that coming T.T

Peter: It could be poisonous you idiot!

Mark: Huh? *looks down at the snake* Are you poisonous by any chance?

Peter: *turning a bit pale* Oh yeah, it's gonna answer you!
======
Cori: *walking back to camp,slows her pace a bit and grabs Ced's hand* ... I still haven't forgiven you ¬//3//¬ ... You'll probably get lost if I don't help you along >///>
Meera: *immediately begins to freak out* Peter! *teary eyed, clutching his arm* please don't die! (Apparently if a venomous snake, bites someone, the other person is supposed to suck the venom out of the wound... I didn't want to make Meera do that though because it just seemed too awkward xD)
===
Ced: *finding her anger comical again, but not wanting her to be any more upset with him, so he fights not to smile*
Peter: *wincing, slight smile* I'm fine, don't worry about it.. M-Meera-... *getting a bit dizzy, starts to lean against her for support a bit*
Mark: Aren't you supposed to suck the venom out? *worried, not showing it... a bit ooc since he usually cares a lot about Peter... sorta xD*
Peter: *nods* Y-yeah, hurry up, Mark
Mark: *raises eyebrow* Are you insane? What if I like swallow it? You're a terrible brother T.T Have Meera do it
Peter: *after about two seconds of thinking, blushes furiously* H-h-hell no!!!
Mark: Aaaah, how shy ¬w¬ *sighs* Fine, I can at least try... I guess ¬¬ *kneels down taking his time XD*

Cori: *walking towards the campsite pulling Ced along. hears the commotion, has totally forgotten about being mad at him* What do you thinks going on? 0.0
Ced: *looks over to see Mark holding Peters arm to his mouth* *eyes widen* Uh... O____O I'd like to know that too.
---
Meera: *still not calming down* No you're not okay! Why did you bring that goddamn snake over here in the first place?! (she's a bitch when she's upset >,< Stop being mean to Mark or I'll hit you with the news paper of shame Meera >:O)
Cori: *blushes a bit and hides her eyes* W-w-what the hell!? I thought they were brothers!!!

(not blood related, I can technically still do un-weird Yaoi if I want ¬w¬ I can even just throw in some fan service every once in a while [shot by Peter])
=====
Mark: *barely starts before looking up at Meera* It was cute T.T Aren't you a girl? It should be obvious ¬¬
Peter: Yes I a-! *getting even more dizzy, starting to pass out XD barely able to glare at Mark* I... hate... you
Mark: Sure sure. Yaoi fan girls aren't going to lay off after this, I hope you know that -.-' (XD) *puts his mouth back over the bite, sucking the venom out*
Ced: gaaah! D: and with Meera right there... In public!
-----
Meera: Kittens are cute, not that thing! *looks at peter still clinging on to him* Peter, you have to stay awake okay?
Cori: G-guys have no shame! *eye twitching* Ceddy, you aren't that dirty, right!? DB *suddenly aware of what she is wearing, blushes trying to cover herslef up XDDD*
=====
Mark: *spits some of the venom out* Lily is very cute, you just have no taste T.T Peter is proof of that *continues*
Peter: *barely able to stay awake* You... already... named it... you weirdo... -__-'
Meera: *looks at Mark angrily* Stop being so mean to your brother! He could die and "lily" caused it! (Meera, you're so melodramatic -headdesk-)
-----
Ced: No! Of course not! *getting red in the face again*
Cori: A-alright I'm going to go change >///> (XDDD) *quickly walks over to the plane grabbing her bag* You should change out of those wet clothes too!
====
Mark: *rolling his eyes as he spits out more venom* You sure know how to pick 'em, Pete ¬¬ (jerk! you aren't supposed to be this mean! >O<) *sucks out the last of the venom and spits it out* Now what? *takes a closer look at unconscious Peter. starts poking him* Is he dead? T.T That would be unfortunate... *picks up "Lily" letting it rest on his shoulders xD*
Meera: You're an insensitive ass *ripping a piece of her over coat blouse thingy to make a makeshift bandage for the snake bite*
---
Ced: Right, I'll go do that! *realises he has no idea where his luggage is xD*
Peter: *unconscious x_x XD*
Mark: *merely blinks at her. looks to the snake* I think Lily would like to get to know you too, Meera ¬w¬
Snake: *slithering around his neck to the other shoulder, peering at Meera xD*
Mark: *sighs petting the snake, looks down to Peter* So do you want me to drag him somewhere or something? -.-'
====
Cori: *getting dressed I guess*
====
Ayumi: *digging through various luggage because she's nosy xD.. also looking for a drink xD* Whaaa, how could nobody bring liquor!? DX (*head-desk* xD)
Meera: if that snake comes any where near me, I swear I'll throw it in the ocean *glares, before sighing* the least you could do is help me get him to the shelter.
---
Ced: *standing awkwardly, afraid to go over to the plane to look for luggage because Cori's getting changed in it xD*
---
Mark: Fine -.- *grabs Peter's legs lifting him up, though his head has not been lifted yet xD* but If you hurt Lily I will tell Peter T.T (XD)
===
Cori: *walks out, dressed* Huh, what's wrong, why haven't you changed? o.o
Ced: I uh... Don't know where my luggage is ^^; *rubs his neck awkwardly*
---
Meera: Then keep it away from me and I won't. *attempting to lift his shoulder's off the ground*
Cori: *smirks holding back a giggle* Want me to help you find it?
====
Mark: *rolls his eyes, helping her carry Peter to the shelter* Where are we going to set him down?

(I have the sudden urge to make Mark compete with Meera for Peter's attention XDDD)
(xD do it!)

Ced: That would be great, thanks ^^ *still feeling like a bit of an idiot*
---
Meera: Just in the shelter *still glaring at him* (she tends to hold grudges for a little while... Despite the fact that she totally didn't with Peter OOC fail XP)
(YEY XD)

Mark: *nods, leading them into the shelter* Alright, let's set him over here. I can keep an eye on him while he sleeps tonight. He'll probably need water too... I'll grab that in a minute
====
Cori: *giggles and grabs his arm pulling him towards Ayumi and the luggage* Don't worry, I had trouble finding mine too. We crashed, it's not like you can help it. *grinning*
Meera: *helps Mark put Peter down and then sits down next to him, holding his hand and brushing his hair back out of his face* Okay, get some salt water too. It can sterilize his wound.
---
Cedric: Well as long as I find clothes that fit, I'll be happy *smiles*
Mark: *nods* Ah ah, you don't need to tell me how to take care of my own brother -.-# *starting to get a bit childishly possessive xD gets up shoving his hands in his pockets, walking to get water*
====
Cori: *pouts, says jokingly* Can't they fit a liiiitle tight? *smirks, starts laughing*
Meera: *just looks at mark, rolling her eyes before turning her attention back to Peter*
---
Ced: *face gets red again* T-that wouldn't be very practical for s-survival 0///0
Peter: *starts to wake up a bit, mumbles something looking around, holding his head a bit*
====
Cori: *laughs holding his arm a bit tighter* C'mon, I'm sure we'll find some of your stuff. *spots Ayumi* Auntie!!!

Ayumi: *digging through the luggage, head shoots up* Huh? 0.0 Cori-chan?
Meera: *lets out a small happy gasp* Peter? Can you hear me? *holding his hand*
---
Ced: *looks at the pile of luggage to see if he can see any of his*
Peter: *looks up at her, groggy eyes. small smile* Hey. Am I dead, because this doesn't seem that bad *slight smirk*
=====
Mark: *walking back to the shelter with a bottle of water and sea water* This place is so boring -.-
=====
Ayumi: *smiles as Ced starts to look. looks to Cori-chan* Aaaah, you were holding his arm, could it be that you are keeping SOMETHING from me, Cori-chaaan~? OHOHOHOHO~!
Cori: *scowling as she covers her ears, slight blush* Damn you and that laugh
Ayumi: *smirks*
(I love Ayumi's laugh XD)

Meera:*near tears because she's a melodramatic bitch* No you're not dead *hugs him tightly* I was so worried about you.
---
Cedric: *feeling awkward and getting red in the face again from Ayumi's comment* *laughs nervously*
il y a plus d’un an Lollipop97 said…
(Gaaah! DX Why do I NEVER post in this RP anymore!? D8 *Being a big fail* Gee, isn't it about 3 days? DX)

Frank: *Still being covered in flowers and bugs, snoring lightly*

Adaan: *Raises an eyebrow* You tired? (Geez, what made you think THAT? ¬^¬;;)
(it's okay Anna, you aren't a big fail D:)

Holly: Maybe a bit... But I'm not sure if I want flowers and lady bugs on my face.
(Pfft, I am.)

Adaan: *Grunts* Don't worry, I won't draw on your face, I'm not an artist, besides, drawing is a girly thing, only girls do it. *Shrug* (*SMACK* D: How can you SAY THAT!? So childish ;^;)
Holly: Oh... I didn't know that *shrugs curling up, yawning*

(sorry about the late reply ^^;)
Adaan: Yeah... *Sits down beside her*

(Don't worry :3)
Holly: *already asleep*