Total Drama Island Fancharacters Stranded RP

T-RP-A posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 05:06AM
I'm really not sure if anyone has done this before but oh well ^^ ... pretty sure someone has xD

RP Plot: You are passengers on a plane that has crash landed on an uncharted island .w.

Rules: (THE WORLD WOULD IMPLODE WITHOUT THEM)
-NO GOD-MODDING
-Your replies must be semi-understandable
>As in at least try to use correct spelling and grammar.
>When rping please put the characters' name first, and use some sort of symbols to separate their actions from their words.
> Please no texting language... unless you are posting from your phone or something I guess ¬¬;
-Cursing is allowed. Don't abuse this rule please xD
-Keep it PG please... maaaaybe PG-13 xD
-No canon characters of any kind
-Don't be extremely random please... I think it would be best if nobody has super powers in this rp....
-Limit is 5 characters per person, can be more if you are good at keeping track of them xD

I might add a rule or two later if I feel I need to ._.

Have fun ^^

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1290 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1290

il y a plus d’un an T-RP-A said…
Cori: *sitting in the forest, crying* *sniffs* Shane? You always said that God and heaven.. and hell didn't exist but-... for your sake, I hope there's some sort of heaven. *chokes a bit and cries some more before sitting there quietly with her head in her arms* (Raaaah, draaaamaaaaa xD)
======
Peter: *keeps walking, blushing a bit* A-alright, your decision u/////u *comes to the plane* The damage looks pretty bad...
il y a plus d’un an jadore_renard said…
Meera: *the sight of the wreckage makes her go a little pale* *stays a safe distance away* Do you see anyone in there?
----
Ced: *stands at a reasonable distance to where Coir is, not knowing whether or not he should leave her alone and let her grieve, or stay and try to comfort her*
Cori: *has noticed him* You've done more than enough for me, Ced... You don't have to keep putting up with me... You can leave me alone too if you want... (*SMACK* Stop being a drama queen! >U)
=====
Peter: Can't tell... *walks a bit more into the plane* Hello!? Is there anyone there!?
Ced: *looking wary* I'll go if you want me to leave, but I'm not going to abandon you in the middle of an unfamiliar forest.
----
Meera: *approaching sort of cautiously*
Cori: *stays quiet for a bit* *chuckles bitterly* I don't WANT to be alone... though I haven't exactly had a choice, have I? (meh, I think Shane left you his emo.... xD"
=====
Peter: *makes out a figure* It's a woman! *rushes over and checks her pulse* I think she's alive.
Ayumi: *passed out* (*head-desk* I just know I'm going to regret bringing her T^T meh, can always have her mysteriously vanish... or die C8)
(lmao... I'm tired xD I just read that as Peter: *makes out with a figure* rofl I fail)

Meera: *runs over to Peter and Ayumi* Does she have any serious injuries that you can see?
----
Cedric: You don't have to be alone. I know that this is hard, but there are people that care about you *takes a step forward*
(XDDDD)

Cori: *blushes a bit at his kindness because she's all sentimental and crap -n- smiles softly, sad eyes are sad. looks up* You know Ced, you really are too nice for your own good *laughs a bit*
====
Peter: *starts checking her (oh god that sounds weird xDDD)* *accidentally brushes his hand against her chest* *jumbs back blushing, slight nosebleed* O///////O *hastily walks out of the plane* C-can you do it!? >///O///< (xDDD)
Meera: *kind of oblivious to what just happened* You're bleeding? *looks at him sounding concerned* Okay, just clean yourself up kay? *starts checking Ayumi for injuries, not really having any idea what she's looking for xD*
----
Ced: That's me, the nice guy *chuckles at his own stupid joke* You see, it's actually this diabolical scheme to get everyone on my side, and then I gain their trust. Then Bam! I turn everyone against each other and become supreme ruler *fake evil laugh*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Peter: *hidden behind the plane wall, hitting himself a bit* Y-yeah

Ayumi: *hand twitches a bit*
Meera: *panics a little* P-peter, what'do I do?! She's twitching! D:
Cori: *takes him seriously for a second before laughing normally. stands up wiping her face* That's nothing compared to my evil plan *evil laugh* Though I'm not one of those crappy villains that reveals it early on *grins* Let's go to the plane, Kay? *feeling better*
======
Peter: !!! *makes his way over and kneels down* We should get her some water... *looks around* This place is actually not too far from the other side of the beach, it would be a good place to set up a shelter.. *picks up Ayumi bridal style* First let's get her out of the plane and look for more survivors...
Cedric: Drat, foiled again! Why do I never learn? *fake distress* Sure *starts walking in the direction of the plane*
----
Meera: *nods feeling silly for spazzing*
Peter: *sets Ayumi down on a couple of jackets* Meera, are there any water bottles in there? She's coming to.
=====
Cori: *smirking shaking her head as she walks towards the plane*
Meera: *runs back into the plane and scavenges a couple* I found some! *runs back out with them in her arms*
----
Ced: *walks, whistling quietly*
Peter: *smiles a bit thanks* *takes one an looks down at Ayumi* I think this is Miss Ayumi Kobayashi. *tilts her head up a bit trying to give her the water* Miss Ayumi?

Ayumi: *mumbling something*

Peter: You need to drink this, Miss Ayumi *manages to get some down her throat*

Ayumi: *opens eyes a bit more, groggy* *looks up at Meera and Peter* W-where am I?
=====
Cori: *walking, good mood* So, why were you on the plane, Ceddy? ^^

(i have no idea where it was even heading... China? o.o)
Cedric: *rubbing the back of his head* well, I foolishly got on a plane because I got some leads on where my mother might be ^^;
----
Meera: We don't know for sure miss Ayumi... The plane has crashed on some tropical (ish?) island.
Cori: *eyes widen* Your mother? Is she missing?
======
Ayumi: *looks down smirking bitterly* I see *takes the water from peter and starts to drink* *eyes widen* M-my niece and nephew, they were on the plane, are they there!?

Peter: Huh, those people that got on with you? N-no, I didn't see them, I'm sorry... *gets up to look for more survivors on the plane*

Ayumi: *looks to meera* What are your names, have you called for help?

Peter: !!! That's right! *runs to the front of the plane looking for a radio*
Cedric: Not exactly... She kind of left willingly when I was a baby... I just want to find her to maybe understand why? I love my dad and all...He's my best friend, but this is just something I needed to do.
----
Meera: My name is Meera, and that's Peter who just ran inside the plane to find the radio* we haven't called for help yet. We're still looking for the radio.
Cori: *looks forward thoughtfully* Yeah, I get what you feel. Not that I would know the feeling *laughs a bit* I'm a spoiled brat that's had a pretty much perfect life... up until now that is *grins*
=====
Peter: *looking for the radio, cock pit is pretty thrashed up. grimaces at the dead pilots and covers them* C'mon c'mon *finds the radio* Ah ha! 8DDD *has absolutely no idea how to use it* OTL
Ced: *chuckles* I'm not going to lie, mom or no mom, I'm pretty spoiled myself... And come on, you're not thaaat bratty. *smirks*
----
Meera: *fixing the bandages on her hands*
Cori: Well not as much as I use- Waaaiiit, what do you mean by -that- bratty, hmm? *slight smirk. huffs in fake annoyance* Honestly, Ced, have you never had a conversation with a lady? (lady? PFFFFT *bursts out laughing*) ... *starts laughing herself*
=====
Peter: *walks out of the plane, total emo cloud moment xD* Meera... do you... know how to work a plane radio? *blushing in embarrassment because he has to ask for her help xD*

Ayumi: *suppressing a laugh as she gets up*
Ced: I guess the lack of motherly love I received as a child has something to do with it *mock sniffles* *laughs*
----
Meera: No, I've never used one, I-I'm not sure. *feeling kind of useless* I'm sorry, you should of brought someone who's actually capable of not being useless *sadface* *glances over at Ayumi* what's so funny? *slightly confused*
Peter: *spazzy moment xD* N-no! You're not useless at all! I'm the idiot that didn't pay attention when my uncle was telling me about planes ¬///¬ D-don't feel bad...

Ayumi: Oh nothing ^^ *waves hand dismissively* Don't mind me, la di da di da~ *thinking they are both a bit incompetent and realizing they are still "children" xD (What about you!? >U)* So, where are we sleeping? ^^ In the plane? It's pretty thrashed up though ¬¬

Peter: *trying to work the radio xD*
======
Cori: *laughing* *immediately stops* I just realized that I've only seen berries. *turns to him, total bubbly eye moment* I can't live off of berries, Ceddy!!! I need meat! DDDB DX (*facepalm*)
Ced: *blinks* W-Why are you looking at me? *thinking about having to kill animals* (oh god Ced... You don't know how that could be interpreted xD ...Curse my pervy mind)
---
Meera: You're not an idiot, you probably know more than I do *turns to Ayumi and jerks her head no* There are bodies in there... *hugs herself*
Cori: Calm down, I'm not going to eat YOU -.-' (Ohgod, GO AWAY BAD THOUGHTS!!! DDDX XDDD) *the fact that meat comes from animals is finally starting to register xD* There has to be food on this island, the berries look like they've been picked. (ffff, yes, go hunt a Frank xDDD)
=====
Peter: Ah, she's right. We'll have to make some sort of a roof out here, it looks like it's going to rain.... If it's a thunderstorm we should get away from the plane. *trying to get the radio to work* I must have done something right, there's static.... (Bravo, Petey -.-')
il y a plus d’un an xRainbowNinjax said…
Rayn:*Walking and trips over a stick*Ahh! *Mummbles* Stupid mother Fu@king stick....*breaks stick and continues walking**
Ced: They had a bunch of frozen dinners and packaged food on the plane. If we could find that stuff, we'd have it made... at least for a while.
---
Meera: We could use branches from those trees and tarps from the plane... It shouldn't be difficult to make a shelter for tonight. *gasps excitedly at the sound of the static* You're so smart Peter! *hugs him spontaneously*
Peter: O/////////////////O n-no, i'm n-no-.... *hugs her back a bit causing him to blush more xDDD*

Ayumi: Ohohoho~! He's bluuuushing~! Has Petey-chan never been hugged by a girl before~?

Peter: *glares at her* S-shut up, I-! >///< *hears a voice on the radio and immediately stops blushing* !!!
======
Cor: R-really!? 8DDDD Let's go~ Gosh, Ceddy, you're so slow! >3< *grabs him by the arm and starts running practically dragging him xD* (never get between cori and food....)
Ced: Bad leg remember? *lets himself be dragged along, trying not to trip and fall*

Meera: Don't be silly, someone as cute as him probably gets all the girls he wants ^^ *looks at the radio hopefully, temporarily holding her breath*

(Blaaah Dx I have to go to work for five hours now)
(awww bye DDD:)
Cori: Oh be a man! (xD) >3< We have to be almost there, I see footprints! (notice how observant she is when food is on the line....)
======
Ayumi: *smirking* Why do I find that unlikely? *giggling*

Peter: >///C *trying to work the radio more* Hello!? Is anyone there? *hears a man's voice replying* Yes, hello, we're from flight -insert flight name here- and we've crashed on an island, did you get that!?

Ayumi: He's speaking Chinese you stupid little boy ¬¬'

Peter: Well he should know English if he has this kind of job! D<
Hello!? Crap, I lost the signal!
Rayn:*looks up* It looks like rain... storm.. Time to build a shelter....
Layah:*Comes out of no where and run hugs rayn* RAYN!!! YOUR ALIVE!!!!
Meera: say SOS or something... That's like an international sign for aid isn't it? *slight panic in her voice*
----
Ced: Hopefully whoever made the foot prints hasn't eaten everything *says jokingly*
Rayn:Do not, ever scare me like that again!
Cori: !!! *runs quicker* Don't say those kinds of things!! DX
---
Peter: SOS! SOS! Bah, it's no use! The antenna is to damaged *scowling, punches the dirt a bit*

Ayumi: Then why not use another one? -.- *digging through the plane, avoiding the corpses* oooh, I found food! 8DDD (XD)

Peter: *stressed* Oh sure, let me just pull a brand new plane antenna out of my butt! ¬¬

Ayumi: It was just a suggestion, how rude ¬3¬

Peter: *growls and sighs rubbing his temples* Sorry
il y a plus d’un an zeebem10 said…
(sorry i was gone so long,i was backed up on roleplay's im in and had a busy week last week)
Blake:Now,where could I find something that could be used as crutches,and it looks like it'll rain soon so i better hurry.
Jessica:*is walking around island looking for blake(shes blakes current girlfriend)*Great,its gonna rain soon.I better hurry on finding blake.(Jessica looks like this)
 (sorry i was gone so long,i was backed up on roleplay's im in and had a busy week last week) Blake:N
(@zeebem Jessica's a boy xD?)
(ach!thanks rainbow.ill fix that)
(there all done and i got bit by an ant just a second ago and it itches)
(xD I love Ayumi)

Cedric: it was a joke, relax! *is having trouble keeping up with her pace*
----
Meera: *sighs and sits down in the sand, worried that they won't get rescued*
Cori: I'll relax when I have food in my stomach! D< *sees the plane. Smiles* There it is! :D (if she had a tail, it would be wagging xD)

Peter: *trying to fix the antenna, on top of the plane*

Cori: Where's the food!? Quick, Ceddy! Stand behind me and look scary like my henchman or something! (xD)

Peter: *startled and falls off the plane* Gyah! D: !!
(gtg bye everyone ill see you later tonight or tommorow bye!)
Ced: Are you serious? *smirks* The way you're with food is intimidating enough already xD
---
Meera: *looks up over the her shoulder* be careful that you don't fall D:
Cori: Aww, how sweet -w- and true ¬w¬

Peter: A-ah >.< *hanging off the side of the plane. Drops down, looks to Cori* I'm sorry, I didn't catch what you roared -_-

Cori: I'm staaarving D: Where's the-? !!! Hey, wait! You're the guy who took my free peanuts on the plane! >O<

Peter: You were throwing them at people T.T

Cori: Explanation denied u3u Now hand over some food before I get angry, sweetums *slight glare*

Ayumi: *sorting the food on the other side of the plane* :3
Meera: *gets to her feet and goes to see what the commotion is* what's going on?

Ced: What Cori means to say is, she hasn't eaten in a while and in all honesty neither have I... IF you've found any, would you mind sharing?
Peter: *looks to Meera* Not much, this girl is just insane -.- *faces Cedric. Polite look at his manners* Ah I see, as a matter of fact, *points to ayumi's location* Miss Ayumi just found some food. *holds out hand* I'm Peter, and my lovely companion is Meera *smirking a bit*

Cori: Yeah yeah, nice to meet you, Pete *sprints off towards Ayumi*

Peter: *annoyed* It's Peter -.-#
(im back!)
Mona:8is still tanning*
Meera: *blushes slightly* Lovely is it? you're such a flatterer ^///^

Cedric: I'm Cedric, it's nice to meet you both. *glances over at Cori and Ayumi*... Is there any cheese over there? *hopeful look* *walks over*

Meera: *looks at Peter* How about Petey? Do you mind being called that? *small smile*
Peter: *blushes and suddenly really wants to look at a tree xD* P-petey's fine //// C-c'mon, you should eat something too *grabs her hand blushing more and starts walking towards the food* ///////

Cori: *sees Ayumi* A-auntie!

Ayumi: *sees cori and smiles, getting up and hugging her tightly* Aaaah, thank goodness you're okay, Cori-chan >w< <3333

Cori: *smiles hugging her back* You too ^^

Ayumi: *pulls back* Ore? Where's shaney-chan? O.O

Cori: *face softens* He's.... Not here.. *sadly smiles at her* We'll talk later, okay?

Ayumi: *confused look. Realizes what she's saying a bit* I s-see... *forces a smile, deciding not to push it at the moment* Well, all of you eat... I'm going to go look for something ^^ *gets up and heads inside the plane* You all better hurry, it's going to rain soon...

Cori: *nods and quietly picks up a package* *thinking: no more sulking, I have to focus until help gets here. Smiles as she opens the bag or whatever* ^^

(long post o3o)
Jessica:This is useless-wait,i could sing.*starts singing opera song beautifuly* Blake:*hears jessica's opera song*0_0 shes alive? Shes alive! yes! jessica im alive!!*jessica has cuts and bruses as well*
Cedric: *walks over to the food and sits down, not wanting to push the issue of why Ayumi left so suddenly* find anything good?

Meera: *blushes slightly, and moves her arm so it's laced around his, sort of hugging it...? xD* (awkward description is awkward... I meant like this> link Yeey for random stock image xD)