jeu de rôle aléatoire Another High School RP

Shebird posted on Sep 26, 2010 at 10:07PM
PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
last edited on Feb 24, 2011 at 01:50AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 25937 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 25937

il y a plus d’un an DanixxDumb said…
Demetria laughed lightly. "Im happy for you guys. Masaru seems like a great guy."
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
"Thanks. Now what about that Jasper guy you were talkin' 'bout?"
Demetria grew silent, with a small blush spreading across her face. "Jasper is really great. I went over to his house.. Did you know he actually lives in the house on the hill? I couldn't believe it! You know how much I fell in love with the house first time I saw it. But, anyway, Jasper is really cool. He's also somewhat classy, and old fashioned. Like my own, Damon Salvatore. " Demetria laughed at her last comment. "But, he doesn't seem interested. Maybe he wants to be just friends..."
"Give it time. Trust me when Masaru and I first met I thought he had no interest in me at all."
Demetri rolled her eyes and sighed. "Yeah, you're probably right," Demetria paused and stopped walking. Her throat suddenly burned. She cupped her neck and cough; it stung.
Riley turned to her in worry "What's wrong?"
worried
Demetria looked up at Riley after 5 minutes. "I don't know... Its probably nothing. Let's just get home."
"That didn't sound like nothing. Let's hurry and get you home." Riley wrapped and arm around her shoulders as they walked.
Demetria sighed and nodded; giving in. Soon the house came into view and Demetria and Riley walked into the suburban house. Demetria knew she and Riley would end up in trouble due to the dangerous hour they had came home.
"Why out so late?" ~Jesse

Riley groaned "Come on, Jesse, cut us some slack.

"Are you okay?" ~Steven
Demetria replied, "Yeah, we're okay. Both. Riley and Demetria. Friend and friend. Okay. Now.. We done here?" She crossed her arms. She knew she was being a little rude, but she didn't like people being so protective. Even though she had to get used to it.
"As long as your okay." ~Steven

"Are you serious? They were out till midnight." ~Jesse

"And you do too. Come on, Jesse, chill. It's no big deal." ~Steven

"Fine." He walked to his room. ~Jesse
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Demetria felt horrible. "Im going to go talk to him, Riley. Meet me up in your room after." Demetria walked over to Jesse's room and knocked slowly.
Riley went up to her room and flopped down on the bed then yelped in pain "That wasn't the best idea..."

He opened the door "Hey." ~Jesse
".. Hey, I'm sorry about being so.. So... " Demetria Cringed. "Myself."
"No. I'm sorry. I was being over protective again. And you shouldn't apologize for being yourself." ~Jesse
"And, you shouldn't either. I'm just glad I have someone who can actually be protective ... "
He patted her shoulder "Your part of the family." ~Jesse
"Thanks, Jesse. I'm going to head to Riley's room. But, G'night." Demetria for some reason hugged Jesse and ran to Riley's bedroom.
He smiled slightly then went back in his room. ~Jesse

Riley stretched and stared at the ceiling.
"Hey, Riley." Demetria entered her room and flopped onto the end of the bed.
"Hey. Move up here there's plenty of room." Riley moved over to make room "My legs are long and sometimes I kick in my sleep."
Demetria laughed and moved up. She yawned and rubbed her eyes.
Riley yawned "Do you want pj's or something?"
"Nah, Im okay."
"Alright. Night." Riley rolled over onto her side and closed her eyes. But she didn't sleep.
"...Night.." Demetria rolled over a little and was wide-awake, She couldnt fall asleep and go back to the horrible nightmares she had the previous night before.
When Riley thought Demetria was asleep as eased out of the bed and stumbled to the bathroom (It's in her room). She splashed her face with water and gripped her side, she moaned. "Damn jocks..."
Demetria soon found herself asleep. She tried to wake herself up but nothing worked.
Everything was pure darkness. Demetria scanned everywhere. She didn't know where she was and was going to admit she was scared. "Riley?" She murmured. She started to walk slowly towards a bright light that had shown in front of her. "Who are you?" The bright light soon turned into pure Blood red. Demetria jumped as she saw Jasper. His eyes cold Black. He, looking at her with nothing but hatred. "Jasper?" Demetria reached out to him and tried to talk to him. He forced her against the Black wall of nothing and growled. A real growl. "Jasper! Let me go!"
Demetria started to toss and turn. Screams leaving her mouth. She found it hard to breathe.
Riley stumbled over to the bed, her face pale, and shook her shoulder "Demetria? Demetria, wake up.
"Jasper, Stop!" Demetria stumbled awake, and almost pushed Riley off of her.
"Riley? Riley? What happened?" Demetria ran a hand through her hair.
Riley stumbled back and plopped down o the floor "You were dreaming..." She coughed and her whole body shook.
"Ohmygod.. Are you okay? I didn't.. I didn't mean too.." Demetria walked over to Riley and helped her up.
Riley stumbled a little "No you didn't do anything. I need to call Masaru." She got her phone and called him.
il y a plus d’un an Kibarules77 said…
Masaru Picked Up The Phone
"Hello?"
((LOLOLOO))
(WHATGA))
"Hey. Are the people at the hospital looking for me? I sorta left."
"Uhh No Well At Least I Dont KNow Ive Been Talking To My Dad."
"Okay. Demetria needed me. I guess I'll talk to you when you get home." She moaned and gripped her side.
"Ok Bye."He hung up the phone and stared at his dad

Dad:....Look Son You KNow I Cant When I LEft I Couldnt Go BAck OK Just Let Me-

"NO WHY DID YOU LEAVE ANYWAY."He voice started to raise
Riley set her phone down and sank to the floor "That was a stupid idea... I put my friends in danger... I'm so stupid..."
"Riley, you didn't do anything. Stop blaming yourself."
Riley pulled herself up and stumbled back to the bed. She flopped down and moaned.
Demetria sighed and felt annoyed. "Whatever. I'm going downstairs." Demetria stalked downstairs.
Riley sighed and pulled the covers up over her head.

He sat out on the back porch and watched the sky. ~Steven
".. Why must she be so damn impossible?..." Demetria muttered and walked out onto the back porch and didn't notice Steven.
"I mean, Its not her fault! Demetria said, ignoring Steven.
He looked up at her "Thanks how she is." ~Steven