Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 25937

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Jesse chuckled. "Your welcome."
(Damn error!)
il y a plus d’un an DanixxDumb said…
(Yeah, It really sucks! >:-()

She laughed and kissed Jesse. All of the sudden, Jasper came into her mind. She cringed in the kiss. It's like she could feel him behind her, inside of her, outside the house. It wa like he was everywhere.
Jesse pulled back. "What's wrong?"
Shr shook her head and wiped away some tears that had fallen. "I feel him.. Its like, he's here, Jesse."
Jesse wrapped his arms around her. "He'll never hurt you again, Demetria. I promise. I'll never let him do anything to you again."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Demetria looked up at Jesse. "I don't deserve you, Jesse." Her voice quivered.
"Stop. Don't say that. Ever." Jesse kissed her forehead, her cheek then her lips.
(OMG error!!)
Demetria bit on her lip and murmured, "But... What if it's true?"
Demetria bit on her lip and murmured, "But... What if it's true?"
"Shhh. It's not. Just relax."
She sighed and nodded. She took his hand in hers and grabbed her jacket. "We need to go somewhere." She remarked, running her free hand through her hair. "But I don't know about you liking the place I have in mind."
"Where do you want to go?"
(Grrr error)
"The graveyard."
Jesse nodded. "Alright." He grabbed his jacket and walked outside.
(They need to fix this error shit!)
Demetria smiled lightly and followed. She quickly zipped her jacket up.
Jesse took her hand and started walking towards the graveyard.
Demetria felt a cold gust rush up her back as she could see the graveyard coming into view. The eerie iron gates that traced around the dead man's bedroom,as She would call it, were rusty and already old. She didn't feel like this was the right place for her father.
Jesse pushed the gates open. "Do you want to be alone for this?"
(Damn error)
(I wonder what's up with Fanpop, anyway!)

She shook her head. "No..." She murmured. Her voice quivering lightly. She took Jesse's hand in hers and traveled slowly to her father's tombstone.
The thick gravel bar had already been decorated with small flowers. She could smell his old cologne already. She kneeled down and rubbed the bird crap off of it.
She read it slowly:
William Kurt.
1982-2010
Father, and friend.
(I know I do too!)

Jesse knelt beside her and rubbed her back. "I'm so sorry Demetria."
"Its okay, Jesse. It was just a freak accident right?" She croaked. She shoveled through her pocket and dug out a small bracelet. A small moon dangled from it. "Remember this, dad?" She drooped it over a rose that had been placed there. Tears started to flow down Demetria face.
Jesse kissed her cheek and pulled her into his arms. "Go ahead and cry. It's good to get it out."
Demetria burried her head on his chest and wept. She felt the sudden urge to cut and quickly wiped her tears away. She still remembered the pain she had gotten from the cutting. She hadn't told anyone about it. "Okay.. I—I think I'm done." Her arms twisted in the pleasure of the blade piercing her skin.
Demetria burried her head on his chest and wept. She felt the sudden urge to cut and quickly wiped her tears away. She still remembered the pain she had gotten from the cutting. She hadn't told anyone about it. "Okay.. I—I think I'm done." Her arms twisted in the pleasure of the blade piercing her skin.
Jesse touched her cheek with the back of his hand. "You sure?"
She nodded too quickly and stood. "Let's go home, okay?" She pulled Jesse into a kiss.
Jesse wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back.
Demetria laughed and pulled away. "Okay, okay. Let's go. Even though Im in love with making out in graveyards.. It's a bit creepy." She said, sarcastically. She held Jesse's hand in hers and gave him a small smile.
Jesse kissed her cheek then lead her back to the gates.
She started to walk even faster. She just wanted to go to the bathroom and lock herself up and just cut. She was about to ask Jesse something when she saw.. the witch herself.
"Jesse... It's Melany." She motioned to Melany who was talking to some other girl like her. She spotted Jesse and her together and sneered. She skipped over and placed her hands on her hips. "Hey, Jesse." She smiled, seductively. Completely ignoring Demetria.
"Get out of our way Melany." Jesse said coldly and let go of Demetria's hand. He wrapped his arm around Demetria's waist.
"But.. You're with her? " Melany shot a disgusted glance towards Demetria. "How could you want a wierd, emo, girl? She looks like it's Halloween everyday."
Demetria's hands balled into fists. She bit on her tongue and took the slamming like she did before. She didn't really need a fight right now.
"She's beautiful. More so than you in my opinion. Now if you'll excuse us we'll be leaving now." Jesse pushed Melany aside and pulled Demetria along with him.
Demetria looked at Jesse amazed. "You think im beautiful?"
Jesse looked down at her. "Of course I do."
Demetria smiled and kissed him lightly. "Wow, You're amazing Ya' know that?" She laughed.
Jesse grinned. "I try." He chuckled. "Lets get home."
She laughed again and nodded.
Jesse lead her home and closed the door behind them. "So now what?" He put his arm around her shoulders.
She shrugged and looked up at the sky. "I was hoping to see Riley home by now. But, I dont know."
"She'll be back." Jesse leaned down and kissed her.
"Jesse..." Demetria cringed slightly. "Why do you look at me like that? Like.. You're proud to be here? With me?" She looked down and sighed. "Im pretty sure Im nothing to be proud of. Just screwed up."
"Jesse..." Demetria cringed slightly. "Why do you look at me like that? Like.. You're proud to be here? With me?" She looked down and sighed. "Im pretty sure Im nothing to be proud of. Just screwed up."
"I am proud to be here with you. Demetria you don't see how wonderful you are. I've ever met anyone like you." He tighten his arms around her waist.