jeu de rôle aléatoire Another High School RP

Shebird posted on Sep 26, 2010 at 10:07PM
PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
last edited on Feb 24, 2011 at 01:50AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 25937 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 25937

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Riley warpped and arm around her shoulders, smiling "So did my brothers talk to you yet?"
il y a plus d’un an DanixxDumb said…
Demetria laughed lightly. "Yeah, Steve did. He's pretty cool. We seemed to get along great."
"Mm, you better watch yourself." She nudged her and laughed.
Demetria felt the sleep go away. "No, no.. It's nothing like that, Rile." Demetria laughed and smiled.
"I know." She hugged her "But still. I'm watchin' you." She laughed.
zzz
Denetria rolled her eyes. "Oh, You know that.. Crap.. What's his name? Oh! Jasper, guy at school?" Demetria felt the blush rise to her cheeks.
wink
Riley chuckled "Oh I see. Don't worry I wont let my brothers embarrass you around him."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Demetria smiled. "He was here earlier. I managed to talk to him without choking." Demetria chuckled.
laugh
"Well I'm proud of you."
"The thing is..—" Before Demetria could finish she felt a sharp pain in her head. She yelped.
worried
Riley looked at her in concern "What happened? What is it?"
Demetria shook her head. "Nothing. Probably just a small migrain."
worried
"Are you sure?"
Demetria nodded slowly. "Im okay, honest."
Riley relaxed a little "Alright. The doctor said that your allowed to go home. If you want you can go home with my family. I'm gonna stay here for a couple more days."
"I don't know. Are you sure? I mean, I know your family. But, it's a little wierd." Demetria replied, twisting her necklace.
"Well... I mean... Well it's up to you. I guess I could go home then come to visit. He's only gonna be here another day or so."
Demetria sighed and shook her head. "No.. I'm not going to keep you away from Masaru.. You can stay. I'll just go to your place tonight."
Riley nodded slowly "If your sure."

She ran over "I'll look after you, Demetria!" ~Christine

Riley smiled and laughed "There you go."
Demetria laughed and stood slowly. "Hey, Christine."
"Hi! Demetria are you gonna come and live with us?" ~Christine
"Um, Im not sure yet Christine. I'll sleep on it. " Demetria smiled reasurringly.
"I hope you do. I want another big sister." She reached up on her toes and wrapped her arms around Demetria's waist. ~Christine

Riley watched and smiled.
".. Okay, okay. You know how I am about hugging." Demetria smirked and pulled away from Christine's tight hug.
"Sorry." She ran back over to Jesse and hopped up on his lap. ~Christine

Riley got up and streched.
Demetria sighed and looked at Riley. "Thank you.. For everything."
"No need to thank me. We're friends. It's what we do."
Demetria nodded and hugged Riley lightly. "There are exceptions to my rule, of hugging." Demetria pulled away and laughed. "I'll text you later, okay?" She started to walk towards Riley's family.
Riley smiled then walked back into the room and slumped down in a chair.

She walked over to Demetria and put her arm around her shoulders "Are you okay, dear?" ~Mother
"Yeah, Im okay. I'm sure my dad's in a better place." Demetria tried to convince herself more than she did Riley's mother.
"Oh hon. He's watchin' over you. Don't you worry none. Everything's gonna be okay." ~Mother
"Thanks, Miss." Demetria smiled weakly.
She turned back to the others "Let get on home." ~Mother

"What about Riley?" ~Jesse

"She gonna stay here." ~Mother

He looked uncertain "Ma I don't think-" ~Jesse

"Let her stay. We gotta get home. Let get on with it." He walked to the door. -Father
Demetria looked over at Christine and asked,"Whats with Jesse?"
She looked up at her "He's very protective. Back in Missippi when Riley would go on a date he would always scare the guy to death. He's fun though. He just doesn't like non related guys around Riley. Even more so now with this accident. He said those jocks made a big mistake. He likes Masaru though. He said he was a nice guy. But still." ~Christine
Demetria nodded and wondered I'd he'd be the same way with her. Demetria looked out the window as she saw rain start to fall. She smiled to herself. For some reason she loved the rain. It was like everyone's sorrows were drowning the earth and leaving each person. Demetria soon saw a familiar figure walking on the side walk with their hoodie soaked. "Pull over!" Demetria demanded.
Stopped and pulled over. ~Father

"Are you okay, dear?" ~Mother
Demetria nodded and jumped out of the car. "Jasper!" She shouted and caught up with him. Rain had completely soaked her already. Jasper turned around and shocked Demetria with his Green electric eyes. "Yeah?" He replied. Demetria didn't know what to say. "Um.. I—I.. Saw you and.. Do you need a ride?" She asked. He looked at Demetria and smiled. "Sure. Thanks, Demetria." Demetria smiled and pulled Jasper to the car; hoping Riley's parents wouldn't mind, and especially Jesse.
"Christine come up here in the front so Demetria's friend can have a seat." ~Mother

"Alright shot gun!" She hopped up in the front and sat on her mom's lap. -Christine

"Hop on in man." He moved over and made room. ~Steven
"Thanks." Jasper slid into the seat and Demetria followed. Demetria's heart was pounding hard. She felt like she was going to explode.
il y a plus d’un an Kibarules77 said…
"Ugh."MAsaru Git Up But He Lay In The Bed He HAd A Headace He Asked The Docter for Some Water And Drunk It
Riley sat beside him and patted his arm.

"I'm Steven." He held his hand out to Jasper. ~Steven
Jasper hesitated strangely. But, decided to shake his hand anyway. "Im.. Jasper." -Jasper.

Demetria watched Jasper's actions carefully. It seemed a little odd. Well, not really since Jasper wasn't at all that social at school and hid in the corner at lunch. Which he barely ate. Demetria looked him over and noticed he looked a little distracted. He looked a little strong. But not too much. Bags hung from his eyes.
"So where am I headed? Where do you live?" He asked Jasper. ~Father
"Oh.. Um.. Just drop me off at, thar house on the hill." Jasper pointed to the house that was known as, haunted. Jasper ran his hand through his Jet Black hair and rubbed his eyes. -Jasper
((Wait What Happned??))
(Riley's family is taking Demetria to their home but Riley stayed at the hospital.) "Alright then." He pulled up and the house. ~Father

"Well it was nice to meet you." ~Mother
"Yeah... You too." Jasper jumped out of the car, and hurried into the eerie house. -Jasper

Demetria squinted and looked closer at the house. "I didn't know he lived here..." She murmured.
((Oh I See))

MAsaru GOt Up To See His Mom And Dad And Trixe

"Hey Mom,Dad,Trixie."He put his hand on Trixies Head
She pushed her face against the glass "That house looks creepy." ~Christine

Riley, back in her room, squrimmed as the doctors tried to put a needle in her arm "I don't need to go under! I don't need to be put to sleep! Not again!"