Hermione & Severus Contest # 3: Banners

AriesPrincess91 posted on Dec 19, 2011 at 10:56PM
Please submit your icon ideas for our group! Please keep in character to avoid any future troubles. Be Creative and Have Fun!
Due Date: Week of December 31st - Jan 3rd
Restrictions: 2 per person (No More)
May the most creative, win!

Hermione & Severus 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an miss_orange said…
My Photoshop isn't working at the moment... So I can't participate.

But, This, isn't mine, I found it in this spot, and thought that it's great, just thought of recommending it.
link
il y a plus d’un an karenmiller1972 said…
I used fanart, but none of which I created so I don't know if you would have to get permissions to use other peoples artwork or not. But, played around with this this evening......
 I used fanart, but none of which I created so I don't know if toi would have to get permissions to us
il y a plus d’un an AriesPrincess91 said…
Do you know whose work you used? If so let me know and I'll ask permission! I really what u did! It gives it variety!
Oh, so cool! You were able to use it! I was playing around with this also. Don't know if I even like it though or not.....But I tried to pick older images of Hermione because that's how I like to pair her with Snape...LOL
 Oh, so cool! toi were able to use it! I was playing around with this also. Don't know if I even li
Plus, like I said, since I like the subject, I was playing this evening with photos. LOL!
 Plus, like I said, since I like the subject, I was playing this evening with photos. LOL!
il y a plus d’un an AriesPrincess91 said…
I do like them! They're great!