Hermione & Severus How did toi first find SSHG fanfiction?

karenmiller1972 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 09:39PM
So, how did you find the pairing of Severus Snape and Hermione Granger?

Just by googling Severus Snape? Did you already know about fanfiction being out there before the HP books? Did someone mention it to you? Did you find out about it and avoid it at the start but then start reading and grow to love it?

Spin me a tale???

(PS. I love fanart! This is not my creation, but thanks to the maker because its awesome!)
 So, how did toi find the pairing of Severus Snape and Hermione Granger? Just par googling Severus S
last edited on Jul 13, 2012 at 03:48AM

Hermione & Severus 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an MrsWormtongue said…
Hmm... why is this forum posted about 8 times? XD perhaps you should delete some of them?
il y a plus d’un an karenmiller1972 said…
I had forgotten aobut this....oh, the problems I was having with my phone that day and it wouldn't let me erase them! I think I apologized on one of the forums...not what I intended at all! LOL! I had forgotten to come back and fix them later when I got online at home. (Got to distracted by browsing and fanfic likely...)
il y a plus d’un an MrsWormtongue said…
Haha it's OK - and you can always delete this one as well XD
il y a plus d’un an karenmiller1972 said…
I can't remember exactly how I found Severus Snape oriented fanfiction. I wasn't looking for the SSHG pairing. I didn't even know there was fanfiction out there. (OMG, I had missed so much! LOL)

I do remember being very upset with the way the books ended, with Severus Snape being 'disposed' of, no recognition for his actions but about 2 tiny lines in the final confrontation. I remember wanting to find out if others felt that way and looking for maybe a forum or something. And, found fanfiction.net. Imagine my whole surprise?! There was a whole FREE world of novels and novellas about some of my favorite fantasy shows and movies! I fell in love.
Then, when I googled Severus Snape and fanfiction, the most hits were on SSHG pairing. I couldn't believe it! Really?! Luckily for me, the first story I read was 'A Choice of Roads' by Imhilien. That did it for me. I had to find more of them. And thank goodness I have. Some worse, some childish, but must, engrossing, humorous, or romantic, some elegant, some smutty, just this whole WORLD that I didn't even know was there!

Many many thanks to all writers and artists! Your talents will always be much appreciated!
 I can't remember exactly how I found Severus Snape oriented fanfiction. I wasn't looking for the SSH