fan Camp Half-Blood IT'S REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJacksonHead posted on May 13, 2011 at 02:36AM
thank you everyone who gave me ideas on this forum. so here it gose. drum roll please.

this story is about me and my friends going to camp half blood and introcucing them to there series. in this story names are change so are location, school, and birthdays(sorry who knows if you're a creeper).if you want to be in the story just give me some infomation about yourself(fake) and i'll put you in.

rating: t for safty reasons
characters(so far):

Andi Gage- 14, home Billings, Montana

Jenny Taylor- 14, home Billings, Montana

Carla Marks- 14, home Billings, Montana

Griffin Rain- 14, home Billings, Montana

Helen McCormick- 13, home Wheatland California

Matt Walters- 13, home LA

Lucy Chalmers- 15, home NYC

Brettalyn "Brett" Collins- 14, home NYC
-stutas: claimed vesta

Erica Rose- 16, home vancover
(NEED TO ADD)

Lilianna Adrianne- 14, home NYC

Lark- 15, home Minneapolis, MN

ebony white- 12, home NYC
(NEED TO ADD LATER)
okay so old characters are here for age wise

Nico d-14
Percy-17
Annabeth-16(about to turn 17)
Grover-idk looks 17
Thalia-15(is hunter)
Rachel-17

anyone eles i will post up later.

if you want to be added:

Name:
Demi-god status(camp or not):
Roman/Greek(integraded camps):
Parent:
Personaltiy:
Aperance:

oh and the disclamer: i do not own the percy jackson series or these oc because they are technicaly real people.
last edited on Jun 30, 2011 at 02:50AM

fan Camp Half-Blood 71 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-71 of 71

il y a plus d’un an pink-bookworm said…
By the way I think this story is really cool.
Anybody on.
il y a plus d’un an PJacksonHead said…
continued...

the hecate cabin was awsome. so was the head counsler, Lou Ellen. i couldn't wait to do spells. i was called to the metting at the big house since i knew the most about these books.
"so where do i come in?" nico asked
"try book 3"i told him.
"why so late in the series." he asked
"because that's when rick riordan desided to introduce you" i said.
"when do you come in what?" a girl with a tiara and death to barbie t-shirt asked. she had black hair and electric blue eyes.
"epppppppp your thalia and come in the end of the 2 book. when percy finds you but he was dreaming about you before"i said
nico started to laugh"dude you dreamed about thalia?"
"not like that di Angelo. it was a demi-god dream and i think thalia may have died in one."
"you killed me in your dreams"thalia said to percy and hit him up side the head. nico laughed and percy hit him. thalia laughed and nico hit her. thalia glared at him and nico ran. she chased him.
"i'm so glad they arn't dating." i said
"WHAT?" they said in unison.
"ya some people put them together and make thalico. i'ts a cool couple name but sooooooooo wrong. nico is like 4 and thalia is in the hunters." i said
"i'm 14"nico wined.
"what other couples are there" annabeth asked
"lets see:percy/thalia" nico snickeder
"percy and rachel" annabetrh glared and percy kissed her.
"percy and grover" everyone started cracking up except the two involved
"percy and athena, percy and artemis, percy and nico, percy and luke, percy and annabeth my fav. now to the next person annabeth and luke, annabeth and nico"
"WHAT?"percy annabeth and nico said
"ya some people think that because nico lisened to annabeth that one time he had a crush on her. i didn't see it. annabeth and thalia, thaila and luke i like that one. grover and juniper, travis and katie, connor and katie, i once even read a connor and nico that one was disterbing cause at first connor was in love with travis."
"wait were are you reading these?"someone asked
"on fanfiction and fanpop. if you have a computer then i can show you"

thoses couples seriusly exist well maybe not percy and grover but i can picture them together. they were just the fist to come to mind.

read review

my fav couples:

1. percabeth
2. tratie(travis and katie)
3. thuke (thalia and luke)

what are you fav couples?
il y a plus d’un an ArtemisDiana said…
Percabeth and Jiper (Jason and Piper)
il y a plus d’un an percysmile said…
PERCABETH AND THOLLO (thailia and apollo) can you add me soon
have i not i'm soooooooooo sorry
il y a plus d’un an Artemis_8 said…
Ahahhahahahaa, they're all like WHAT?! Aahhahahaha!!

Fav couples;

PERCABETH ALL THE WAY, BABY!! :D
Jiper/Jasper (Jason and Piper
Thuke or Thallo (Thalia and Apollo)
Tratie(Travis and Katie)
Groviper??(Grover and Juniper!!)
Cool chapter. I like percabeth , jiper and tratie.
My worst fear is that somewhere along the line Rick Riordan will decide to put Jason with Reyna and not Piper. That would suck.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
that would stink. i hope he imply's tratie in this book series. i love them like .00000000000000000000000000000000000001 less than percabeth. percabeth is just so there that's why i love them. i also love jasper more than reyson(reyna and jason)

did you know that the last letters of pipers name and jason's name spell person. i can't get over that.
I never noticed that! That's so cool!
I did not see that till now wow that's weird now were was I oh right *gets down on ground* give me another chapter please *gives a really good puppy dog face*
il y a plus d’un an rapunzeleah123 said…
I don't ship Jasper.
(ducks rotten tomatoes)
I don't know anything about Reyna yet. For all we know, she could be really really cool! Until given further 'ship info, I do not ship Reyson or Jasper.
My favorite couple is Percabeth, though.
Yeah I'm not kidding!
I'm really not!
i know we haven't met Reyna yet, but I'm a lot like Piper, and I tend to favor characters that are a lot like me. So I think I'm going to stick with jasper/jiper (whatever its called) even after we meet Reyna. I don't mean to ship it though.
i like it because it was his original romancce placed in the story and i usually like the origanal idea better such as percabeth and not perchal i mean even though lukabeth was the most obvious percabeth had hints like the prinssess curls and the whole i'll always fight on your side. and way i also have not liked a single r named character rachel...well that's all i can think of but i HATED her with and intenss passion.
I hated Rachel at first, but know she's backed off Percy I seem to like her a lot better. Funny thing is its not because I was a Percabeth supporter, I didn't even realize it for a long time. I don't really know why I didn't like her, I think it was just because she was so pushy sometimes, she really forced herself on Percy.
ya

okay so i have news. i will be at camp for a week so i will NOT be on the computer and i won't be able to post. i'll see you in a week and i'll add a chapter.
Huh it been more then a week
i'm here but i'm leaving again so i decided to take a break. it might be a while before i post and update. i have alot going on. i'm going to camp again and then i'm going to a day theater camp. i'm also going on vacation in like 3 weeks but the hotel has free wi-fi so i may be able to update then.

so i'll just play it by ear. sorry.