fan Camp Half-Blood IT'S REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJacksonHead posted on May 13, 2011 at 02:36AM
thank you everyone who gave me ideas on this forum. so here it gose. drum roll please.

this story is about me and my friends going to camp half blood and introcucing them to there series. in this story names are change so are location, school, and birthdays(sorry who knows if you're a creeper).if you want to be in the story just give me some infomation about yourself(fake) and i'll put you in.

rating: t for safty reasons
characters(so far):

Andi Gage- 14, home Billings, Montana

Jenny Taylor- 14, home Billings, Montana

Carla Marks- 14, home Billings, Montana

Griffin Rain- 14, home Billings, Montana

Helen McCormick- 13, home Wheatland California

Matt Walters- 13, home LA

Lucy Chalmers- 15, home NYC

Brettalyn "Brett" Collins- 14, home NYC
-stutas: claimed vesta

Erica Rose- 16, home vancover
(NEED TO ADD)

Lilianna Adrianne- 14, home NYC

Lark- 15, home Minneapolis, MN

ebony white- 12, home NYC
(NEED TO ADD LATER)
okay so old characters are here for age wise

Nico d-14
Percy-17
Annabeth-16(about to turn 17)
Grover-idk looks 17
Thalia-15(is hunter)
Rachel-17

anyone eles i will post up later.

if you want to be added:

Name:
Demi-god status(camp or not):
Roman/Greek(integraded camps):
Parent:
Personaltiy:
Aperance:

oh and the disclamer: i do not own the percy jackson series or these oc because they are technicaly real people.
last edited on Jun 30, 2011 at 02:50AM

fan Camp Half-Blood 71 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 71

il y a plus d’un an PJacksonHead said…
ch 1.
(Andi)

ugggggg the dreaded first day of school. at least i'll have my pals by my side. hopfully we'll have a lot(AN:yes it is 2 words my english teacher went into the history of both words to day something to do with property) of clases together.
"hey didi" Jenney said.
"oh hey Jen" i replied.
"did you get your schedual"
"yep"
"swich" we both said at the same time
i looked at her classes and was glad to see we had p.e together, but that was it.
"boo hoo all we have together is p.e." i said
"ya and we'll have to run the whole time" she replied
"i heared the coach was bad"
"me too"
"hey guys"Carla said
"you get your schedual too"
"ya"me and jenny said at once. we looked at Carla's classes. i had math with her but no other classes.
"hello fellow fiends" griffin said.
"hi rainy"
"lets swap scheduals" she said. we did and we had english together along with social studies.
"great" i said.
"we should probly get to class" rainy said
"ya see you guys later" i headed to my first class science.

how was it? by the way Griffin's nickname is rainy.
il y a plus d’un an labyrinth75 said…
smile
Cool
continued

i walked into science class and saw him. black hair black eyes. a guy like him would never notice me but he did. he was standing by a guy with black hair and green eyes and a guy with crurly brown hair and brown eyes. once i entered the room they turned around and stared at me the curly haired guy said something to the others and they responded. the three reminded me of the percy jackson guys. i was about to go and see them when this girl Jenny got in my way.
"hi Andi right"
"ya"i replied
"nice to meet you"she started to change right before my eyes. her skin turned green and she grew fangs.
"your a dracne" was all i had time to say before she attacked.

once she did the three guys went in to action. green eyes attacked the monster along with curly. brown eyes came to my aid. i was on the ground.
"you're a demi-god" i said. this shocked him. he stood there stuned for a minet.
"umm how did you know that"
"percy jackson" i said. he looked even more coufused now.
"WHAT?" he yelled. i didn't have time to awnser before my friend ran into the rrom being followed by a blonde haired girl and 7 hell hounds. the blonde got hit.
"ANNABETH"green eyes yelled. then it hit me like a ton of bricks.
"OH MY GODS"I yelled. he was percy jackson.

ch 2
(andi)

it took 5 min to kill all the monster. once we did brown eyes came up to me. he held his knife to my neck.
"who are you" he asked
"andi" i said
"i'm ni..." i cut him off.
"nico di anglo son of hades. curly is grover underwood satry. blone is annabeth chase daughter of athena and he"i said pointing at percy"is percy jackson son of posidon and hero of olympus" they all stared at me for a moment. my friend looked like they were about to pee there pants. they all took out there wepons and held them to our necks.
"told you monster" nico said"nice going grover"
"WHAT? i'm not a monster. i think i'm mortalbut now i'm not so sure" my friends were at a loss of words.
"oh ya then how do you know about percy jackson."
"ummmm his books"
"wait i have books."Percy said.
"ya 5. well unless you count the herose of oylumpus books but we don't know if your in those yet. you're still missing. and wait both you and annabeth are alive so ha griffin ha"(AN:the person she is based off of is convinced annabeth will die)
"WHAT"annabeth said
"percy has a book series the first book is with my stuff." they picked up the lightnig thief and scimed it a minet
"were did you get this"percy asked
"ummmmm target" i said. they gave me a look"wait you really didn't know about your own books"
"no"he said
"i have the entire sere plus the extra books at my house"
"okay well lets go and get them before we take you to camp half blood."
we took they pegasi to my house.
"oh my gods" carla said. "i love blackjack"
"wait"percy said"these books even have my peguses name"
"percy these books even have Mrs. o'lerays name"
"ya. can we meet her" jenny asked
"um okay?"he said
"MOM I'M HOME. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I WAS A HALF-BLOOD"
"oh hi swee- did you say your a half-blood"
"ya percy, nico, annabeth, and grover came to take me to camp hb today"
"i'm sorry i couldn't tell you"
"it's okay. can i get my percy jackson books and hoo books"
"sure they're in your room"
"thanks mom"
"ya thanks ms. gage"
we went up to my room and evey one sat on my bed. i went into the closet to get my books out of the book i had on the top shelf.
"here it is."i said"sorry there a little beat up. i'm kinda obsessed"
"you can say again" rainy said
"and agian and again"said jenny
"ha ha"i said tossing percy the books"the lightning theif please ignore the writing. it's kinda embarasing"
"hey which is the last book"nico asked
"the last olympian. why"jenny said
both nico and percy looked at each other and thenjumped for the book.
"come on perce i want to see what hapened in the styx"nico said
"i know thats why i'm trying to get the book away from you."
percy got the book and ran out of the room
"hey nico"i said"i have and extra copy"
"hand it over"he said. he fliped through the book till he found what he was looking for. he read for a min. then he started cracking up.
"what?"annabeth asked. she read the page and then said"awwwwwwwwwwwwww. percy that is so sweet."
"what did i do" he asked walking into the room
"i'm your reason to stay mortal"she said
"ya percy real sweet"nico said cracking up again
"shut up nico"
"hey guys"grover said"we should probably get to camp"
laugh
You were pretty calm then werent yeah
il y a plus d’un an Talkitiv4Thalia said…
Is this a true story?
il y a plus d’un an Annabeth321 said…
hey can i be in ur story?
name:Helen McCormick
hometown:Wheatland California
demi-god status: camp-greek
parent:posiden
personality:funny, werid, very loud and outgoing, luvs swimming and the beach
apperence: wavy blond hair, gray/green eyes, tall
can i join 2
name: Matt Walters
hometown: Los Angelos
demi-god status: Child of Rome
parent: Pluto
personality:Dark, Mysterious, Deadly, outgoing, un-friendly, loves shadow-travelling & Hell-Dogs
appearance: Black Hair, crimson eyes, tall
wears ripped black jeans, Black T-Shirt & Black zipp-up Hoodie. I-Pod that turns into a Dark Blade.
Strongest Child of Pluto ever (Stronger than Nico son of Hades)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
ch 3

we arrived at camp in 20 min. at the most. it was amazing. the camp looked exactly how i pictured it. there were so many campers. i saw people in both orange and greek t-shirts.
"okay so we need to finish these books. how about we have Matt Walters and Helen McCormick take you around camp."
"Helen McCormick daughter of posidon" she had blonde hair and sea green eyes. she was super tall like 5'10. she seemed kinda funny. i wanted to get to know he better.
"hi i'm Matt Walters son of pluto." he had black hair and looked alot like nico except his eyes were a crimson color. he was also tall. i felt bad for rainy who was like 4'9.
"man is every one tall here"i said. i didn't realise i had said it out loud untill every one started laughing.
"ya well its the god blood in us"percy said
"wait then what hapened to me"rainy said.
"ya and me" carla said
"me too" said jenny
"yep i'm short too" i said
"your 5'6"rainy said"your not that short you either jenny"
"i'm 5'5 and i'm not growing any more so this is my heighth for the rest of my life"
"are we going to have a tour." matt asked
"yes please" we all said at once

@Talkitiv4Thalia- i am sorry but this story is not true because we ar not yet sure weather or not the percy jackson series state true fact or is just good fiction.

@labyrinth75- the whole stronge than nico thing i kinda want to change can we make you as strong as nico because i kinda have plans for him.

hope it was good

REVIEW(please)
smile
@PJacksonHead-Sure I don't mind, by the way Matt is Roman Pluto is Hades Roman Form but overall good chapter
uuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggggg my internet isn't working so i don't really have a chance to post long posts this story is on pause untill atleast this sumer.
il y a plus d’un an Artemis_8 said…
big smile
Ahahahahah!!
I'm done...
No, wait-
Ahahahahahahaha!!
This story is cool, I like it! :DD
il y a plus d’un an RachelDare14 said…
big smile
Hi can I join your story please
Name: Lucy Chalmers
Hometown: New York
Demi-god status: Camp- Greek
Parent: Hestia
Personality: Calm, sensible, quite shy, hot temper, likes reading(a lot!), very very loyal!, really good with animals and a good swordswoman
Appearance: Long, wavy brown hair, amber eyes (bright red when angry), tall (5'9" ish), wears dark blue slightly faded jeans, brown suede knee-high boots and a beige roll neck jumper.
Magic item: A ruby ring that turns into shield and a charm bracelet that turns into her sword Flicker.

Love your story so far by the way!
il y a plus d’un an percyposeiedon3 said…
heart
Wow wow !!!!!! That's SOOOOOOOOOOOOÖ cool !!!
il y a plus d’un an PenelopeWolf1 said…
Name: Brettalyn "Brett" Collins
Hometown: NYC
Demi-god Status: Camp- Roman
Parent: Vesta
PersonailtY: Sweet, Shy, Kind, Gentle
Appearence: Long curly blonde hair, Ice blue eyes (Turns Orange when at Camp), Short, freckles, Fit, wears: blue jean skinny jeans, Opal tan-top, black leather half-jacket, black ankle boots.
Magic Item: A Fire necklace that turns into her Knife, Raven. Oh and a Orange charm braclet that when hit springs into a shield.
Ch. 3 continued
(Andi)

Helen and Matt showed us around for a while. We got to see all the things from the books: the climbing wall, dinning hall, the cabins, the lake, ect. We were so excited we didn't even need a guide. They had to run to keep up. We finally stopped ruining around and decided to give our guided a rest.
"OK" Matt panted" we'll introduce you guys to some of our friends"
"This is Lucy Chalmers"Helen said. Lucy had Long, wavy brown hair, amber eyes (bright red when angry), tall (5'9" ish),and wears dark blue slightly faded jeans, brown suede knee-high boots and a beige roll neck jumper."Daughter of Hestia"
"and this is Brettalyn 'Brett' Collins Daughter of Vesta" She had Long curly blonde hair, Ice blue eyes (Turns Orange when at Camp), Short, freckles, Fit, wears: blue jean skinny jeans, Opal tan-top, black leather half-jacket, black ankle boots." She is visiting from the roman camp"
"cool" we all said at once
"well can you guys show them to the Hermes cabin" Matt said
"sure" both Brett and Lucy said.

Okay so i can't decide on parents. Could you guys vote.

Andi:

A. Aphrodite
B. Apollo
C. Hecate
D. someone else(Please be specific)

Jenny:

A. Aphrodite
B. Apollo
C. Hecate
D. Demeter
E. someone else

Carla:

A. Athena
B. Hermes
C. Aphrodite
D. Someone else

Griffin

A. Ahtena
B. Aphrodite
C. Hernes
D. Posidon
E. someone else

il y a plus d’un an percysmile said…
Name: Erica Rose
Home town: vancover
Demi-god status(camp or not): just coming across the border line
Roman/Greek(integraded camps): both
Parent: Hades (god or lord of the dead) and Flora (roman goddess of flowers)
Personaltiy: fun easy going trust worthy loyal but if got mad you better look out
Aperance: long brown hair and the flower stem green eyes or pure black depending on mood
Extra things you need to know: she is a unknown goddess only nico knows about her good at any wepen she gets her hand on she is unknown goddess so is imordal she as unlimited powers so she will not get tired like nico does has all of nico powers plus power over plants added to that came make any thing apper dissaper and tansform herself or others
Andi: B. Apollo-No one does a pov of kids of Apollo
Jenny:D. Demeter-No one does a pov of kids of Demeter
Carla:B. Hermes- every story needs a prankster
Griffin: D. Poiedion -come on you nick named him rainy
smile
Andi:Hecate
Jenny:Hermes
Carla:Athena
Griffin:Poseidon
Andi:Hecate
Jenny:Athena
Carla:Apollo
Griffin:Poseidon
big smile
Andi: Apollo
Jenny: Demeter(I hope she eats enough cereal...)
Carla: Hermes
Griffin: Poseidon(I mean COME ON! You nicknamed 'em rainy!!)
ya but annabeths eyes are storm cloud gray
There is a tie for Andi so please keep voting.
ch 3 continued

"so this is the Hermes cabin you all will be staying her-"Brett was cut off
"until our parents claim us. ya we know"Carla said
"cool" said Lucy. suddenly there was a wheat bundle above Jenny's head.
"you're a child of Demeter." lucy said
"cool" carla said
" who's the head of that cabin Katie or Miranda?" i asked
"Katie, Miranda is the assistant" Brett said
"oh that makes since" i replied

i just wanted to get someone claimed i still need you guys to vote on andi.

Andi:

A. Aphrodite
B. Apollo
C. Hecate
D. someone else(Please be specific)

Carla-Hermes
Jenny-Demeter
Griffin-Poseidon
big smile
Andi - Hecate!!!! Nice way of claiming Jenny!
come on people
yay i have a second page!!!
il y a plus d’un an rapunzeleah123 said…
This looks fun. I love RP's.

Lilianna Adrianne
New York City
Claimed
Greek
Hecate, but Artemis is my patron :D
Super loyal, caring, cheerful, dangerous when provoked, smart, friendly
Long, wavy auburn hair, silver eyes, good body type, tan, and really really pretty.
vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote
Vote for what, exactly? :)
my parent look on my last ch.
Oh that! XD ok I vote for Apollo :)
big smile
Also I changed who I want my parent to be to Hecate. Artemis is my patron though ;)
I still vote 4 Hecate, we need more children of Hecate, there's only Lou Ellen of who we know of
h-4
a-3

voting is still going on because i can't decide how to claim everyone
Apollo
h-4
a-4
big smile
Hecate!!!!!

Or does this not count because I've already voted
I'm still going with Apollo...
i't's still a tie and yes you can vote twice now.
wink
In that case Hecate Hecate Hecate!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an ArtemisDiana said…
Name: Lark
Hometown: She doesn't like to talk about her family much, but she's from a suburb of Minneapolis, MN
Demigod Status: Claimed camper since age 6 Greek
Parent:Artemis-Artemis created her then put her in a pregnant woman's womb (she can do that, some places considered her the goddess of childbirth, she did help her mom have her YOUNGER twin brother after all)
Personality: a generally happy person unless you ask about her past (bad family life), horrible fear of fire due to all friends dieing in fire when she was almost 5, loves the moon and nighttime in general, great archer, loves music, tends to get into trouble a lot because when she gets bored she goes exploring-no matter where she is, summons weapons from thin air like hunters do, tough from growing up at camp, HATES her parents and fraternal twin sister DO NOT mention them in her presence or she will ether get depressed, get really mad at you or pretend she didn't hear you and change the subject (her family was horrible), otherwise a very nice person.
Appearance: long wavy auburn hair, eyes with the colors of a forest full of moonlight, average height, very tan from days outside, very strong from so long at camp.

I vote for Hecate!
okay heceta it is because no one is voting any more and hecate has won.

ch 4

"jenny i can't belive you are already claimed." i said
"i know right" she said.
we were helping her move her stuff to the demeter cabin. once we got there we saw how cool it was.
"hey katie?" a tall guy with baby blue eyes and curly brown hair said"you guys aren't katie"
"are you travis stoll?"i asked
"yes how did your know that?"
"your in the books. along with pretty much everyone at camp. you come in the second book after luke leaves." i said
"okay creepy"he said
"i creep you out you should see my sister. she would creep you out with her harry potter obsision or my brothers pokimon one" i said
"oh ya they are creppy" griffin said
"so have you guys seen katie" he asked
"no"we replied in unison.
"hey travis there's a metting in the big house." a girl with long wavy auburn hair, eyes with the colors of a forest full of moonlight, average height, very tan from days outside, very strong from so long at camp."hi my name is Lark daughter of Artemis"
"i'm Lilianna Adrianne" siad another girl with Long, wavy auburn hair, silver eyes, good body type, tan, and really really pretty.
"nice to meet y'all" sudently every on looked above my head to see a purple sign with three heads
"daughter of hecate" liliana said"my patren goddess"

good? review?

i added everyone so far in camp up there.
big smile
Awesome!!
One thing: call me Anna.
(Ok this is gonna bother me. I have an idea. What if Im a daughter of Hecate AND Artemis? Like they used their magic to put me in a woman's body and I was claimed as a daughter of both of them? I know its awkward... but I just like the thought :)
that would be complicated. i just found out who frank is i'm happy.
Yeah hes a son of Mars.
And could you just switch me to a daughter of Artemis then? With the blessing of Hecate?
il y a plus d’un an pink-bookworm said…
Name- ebony white
Demigod status- unknown to the world except she has read the Percy Jackson series.
Age- 12
I'm Greek
Home town- new York
Parent- unknown
Personality- shy, friendly, laughs at everything, loves school, a complete and utter bookworm.
Appearance- average height with a small build. Brown wavy hair, hazel eyes and freckles across nose.