DBSK TAESU????

PixieJJC posted on May 23, 2008 at 09:21PM
Yes, I'm sure a lot of you have heard of the new scandal. On May 17, 2008 DBSK and SNSD attended the Hollywood Bowl in LA. At the end of the concert Junsu was spotted "holding" Teayeon's hand. From what I saw, it was just "brushing" by her hand not exactly holding. They had also gone shopping together along with SuJu member Eeteuk. Now Cassies are making a HUGE deal out ot it. It does make you wonder if they're going out, but does a simple brushing of the hands count as having a relationship? O.o

DBSK 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Yoochuns_Onna said…
No, wth? They could just be friends. And Cassies need to lighten up and let the boys have relationships. If Junsu even HAS a relationship, they need to step aside and let him live his life. They can marry his babies, if worse comes to worst. XD
il y a plus d’un an DbskLover said…
I'm guessing its a rumor and i agree w/ Yoochuns_Onna i mean hes human too. Let the guy b!
il y a plus d’un an PixieJJC said…
lol Yoochuns_Onna... "marry his babies"....nice one.
il y a plus d’un an mrsDBSKsuju said…
that is just crap ! how can junsu be linked with that BITCH ! (sorry! pls mind my language)
that may be an accident ! swiping pass each other ?
i bet junsu went back, wash his hands more than a hundred times ! scrub it thoroughly !
il y a plus d’un an kimikojunsu said…
Ilove junsu as much as his fans do . But i agree that he should have a life of his own and should not be as crazy as snsd fans . But i would disagree if the girl is from snsd as he deserve more .
il y a plus d’un an iluvkimjaejoong said…
Exactly...Junsu has a life...he's human as well...if a normal person was dating someone else no one would say anything about it..but just cause Junsu's a celebrity everyone's making a huge deal out of it??? why??? i kinda feel sorry for celebrities..they can't even have a relationship without someone swearing at them about it.
Xiah Junsu Hwaiting ><