Héros de l’Olympe Mark of Athena Fanfic, arc en ciel Style

rainbow_goddess posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 08:58AM
Annabeth
Annabeth leaned over the edge. Her heart pounded. She was finally going to see her boyfriend, Percy Jackson, after eight long months. Most of the senior campers from Camp Half-Blood came along. Leo Valdz steering the Argo II. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Jason Grace and Piper McLean holding hands, talking. She hoped that the video Leo sent would let the Romans know that they weren't the enemy. But after watching Leo talk, she started to think that instead of helping them, Leo would get them killed in painful, nasty ways.
Piper and Jason came up next to her. Annabeth looked at them. "What do you think will happen?" she whispered.
Jason gazed into space. "I don't know."
Suddenly, a cloud parted and what Annabeth saw nearly gave her a heart attack. Camp Jupiter. The landscape displayed below her was beautiful. The hills were green. The Roman style temples and buildings were unbelievable. Her mouth hung open.
Leo's voice echoed through the speekers. "Attention everyone. We have arrived in Camp Jupiter. And they have spotted us. Jason, please kindly wave so that the Romans know that you are with us."
Annabeth sighed. Leo had the wierdest mind of them all. Piper and Jason rolled their eyes.
Below them, a large crowd of people stood, screaming and shouting. Then as the Argo II got closer, Annabeth saw that most of them carried weapons. Uh-oh, Annabeth thought.
"Leo!" Jason suddenly yelled. "You're going to land in the forum! Move to the left!"
Leo obeyed. Romans ran to meet them. Annabeth scanned the crowds, hoping to see Percy. Then she saw him. He had his arms around a girl with curly brown hair, who was about thirteen or fourteen, and a large bulky guy. The guy looked around sixteen.
"PERCY!!!!!!!!" she screamed. Percy dropped his arms and their eyes met.
"Annabeth!!" Percy cried.
Annabeth leaped off even before the ship landed. The Romans made way for her. She could feel tears streaming down as she ran. She tackled Percy and leaped into his arms. It felt so good to be wrapped in his powerful, strong arms. She felt so safe in his grasp that she didn't want to let go. But Percy pulled back and looked into her eyes with those beautiful sea green eyes that Annabeth haven't seen in such a long time.
"I've missed you, Wise Girl," Percy whispered.
"I've missed you too, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said. She looked up and saw that there were tears in his eyes too.
Percy pulled her back into his arms and kissed her. A real kiss on the lips. They stood there for such a long time that Annabeth didn't realize that everyone was watching, until whoops and applause filled the air. Annabeth felt her face turn burning hot.
Percy gripped her hand. "Come on. Follow me. There's someone I want you to meet." He pulled her along, until they were standing in front of Jason, Leo, and Piper. They were talking with the two kids Percy had his arms around of before and another girl, who looked about fifteen. She had long black hair, and dark, intense brown eyes.
"Annabeth," Percy said. "Meet Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto." He pointed to the girl with curly brown. Annabeth saw that her eye were gold, like a 14-karat gold peice.
Annabeth managed a faint "hi". Hazel nodded and smiled warmly.
"This is Frank Zhang," Percy introduced. He nodded to the big, bulky boy. "He's a son of Mars. And my distant, ah, very distant half brother. Frank is probably the only nice child of the war god."
Frank blushed. Annabeth smiled. She realized that Frank had a strange combination of a strong man, and a pudgy babyish face.
Percy pointed to the other girl, who was talking to Jason. "That's Reyna, daughter of Bellona, the war goddess. She's the praetor of this legion."
Jason turned to Percy. "You replaced me?"
Annabeth had no idea what Jason was talking about. But Percy looked down and shuffled his feet nervously. "I didn't want to. But the legion insisted. And Reyna," he added nervously.
Jason's eyes were dangerous and threatening. Piper touched his shoulder. "It's all right. We'll figure this out."
Annbeth introduced Jason, Piper, and Leo, to Hazel and Frank. Hazel stared at Leo. "You're Sammy."
"What?" Annabeth asked. The others looked euqually confused. Leo stared at Hazel as if she had popped out from his nightmare.
Percy was about to explain when Reyna interrupted. "We'll talk about this at the meeting." She raised her voice and shouted. "Senators and Greeks. Meet me in the Senate House."
Annbeth looked at Percy questioningly. "Just follow me," he said.
All the others from Camp Half-Blood joined up with them. Percy turned back and announced, "Everyone. Listen up. No weapons allowed, so you're gonna have to take them out. You'll get them back, but we don't want the meeting to get bloody."
They marched to the city. The statue, Terminus, made sure all the weapons were placed safely on the metal tray.
They arrived at the Senate House right on time. Percy took the seat next to Reyna at the head. Jason kept giving Percy a murderous look. Percy looked very uncomforatable, because Reyna kept taking hold of his hand. Annabeth felt a strong pulse of jelousy rippling inside her.
Reyna stood. "Jason, I would like to hear your story. From the very beginning. Then Percy will tell you his. Then, we must discuss the problem that our long lost praetor, Jason, has come back, and Percy has just recently been raised at the second praetor. But that'll be for later. Jason, you may begin."
Jason stood and took a deep breath. Then he began.

This is my first fanfic, so i hope that you all like it. and i would LOVE comments. they dont hafta be positive. but keep them constructive. enjoy!
last edited on Jun 27, 2012 at 09:29AM

Héros de l’Olympe 1080 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1080

il y a plus d’un an kkw1700 said…
Haha! I do

Just aaw a commercial for Squinkies... wonder if i could make a candle....
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
big smile
i do too! but cheese painting? thats a bit........ different. :D
hey guys, im just gonna give u guys what i have so far. but this is a really long chapter so i still need to finish it. im just gonna post from the beginning.

Leo
Leo still couldn't believe that Annabeth had offered him the spot as her co-architect of Mt. Olympus.
After she left, all he could think about was how he would design Mt. Olympus. Sure, he'd never been there before, but Leo could already imagine how beautiful it would look.
Oh, great. He was starting to think like a girl. Not a good sign.
He shook that thought out of his mind and continued building Jason's desk.
In no time, it was finished. Leo pressed a button on the side of the desk and a computer flipped open from the eagle carved on the desk.
Now, you're probably thinking: What? Are you crazy? Now Jason is going to be in trouble every time he uses the computer!
Well Leo would never get his best friend in trouble, so he had added some gadgets so that the computer wouldn't be using wifi, or the internet. So monsters wouldn't sense it.
Annabeth's laptop was just like that too.
Leo had installed a secret computer in every room. He was starting to feel like Commander of all Machines now.
He moved on to the other rooms. Even the bathrooms were done. Less work for Commander Valdez. Only Hazel's and Frank's weren't finished.
Katie had told him that Hazel's room had a lot of work to do, and Leo was afraid of what it looked like.
Leo opened the door and his jaw dropped. He was amazed. But not in a good way. He was amazed on how little the Romans did. The floor wasn't even polished, and there was no mattress on the bed.
“Oh dear,” Leo said to himself. “A lot of work to do now.”
With the help of his new friend, Mr. Tool Belt, Leo managed to build the drawers, desks, lamps, and finish the bed.
“Now with the floor.” Leo sighed and started polishing the wooden floor. It took him forever. When Leo was done, he was covered in dark redwood polish. Great.
Leo peeked into the bathroom and sighed in relief. At least the bathroom was finished.
He trudged towards Frank's room. He was almost there when he spotted Frank walk into the room.
“Wait!” Leo called.
He heard a “Whoa!” Then a “Oh my gods.”
Leo face palmed. “You're not supposed to go in!”
Frank popped his head out. “Sorry. Too curious.”
Leo muttered a few curse words under his breath. Hazel wanted it to be a surprise, and if she found out that Frank already saw it, well, as a general rule, Leo preferred not to die a horrible death, caused by one small rock, which Hazel would be supplying.
“Yeah. Then Hazel gets to give me a cursed rock. That'll be fun,” Leo said out loud.
“Wh-what?”
“Never mind. Just messing with you,”
Frank looked unconvinced, but Leo pushed past him to take a look.
Leo whistled. “Well, I don't hafta do anything to this room. It's already finished!”
Frank nodded. “It's amazing!
“And when Hazel shows you this room, act surprised.”
“Why?”
“Cause she told me not to let you in beforehand or she's going to throw a cursed rock at me.”
Frank blinked. “How do you know they're cursed?”
Leo wished he hadn't opened his big mouth. The truth was, he learned about Hazel's curse through his dreams, and he didn't want anyone to know about it before he could figure out what these dreams meant.
“I-I...uh,” he swallowed. “She kind of mentioned it a few days ago.”
Frank stared at him, clearly unconvinced. “Okay.”
Leo quickly turned and tried not to run out of the door. He wasn't sure what, but the thought of Frank and Hazel together made him feel, uncomfortable? No more like, jealous.
He got to the kitchen and sat down at the table. His mind was wheeling so fast he wasn't even sure what he was doing.
Leo wasn't sure how long he sat there, but the next thing he knew, the conch horn was blowing, signaling for the start of role call for dinner. “Styx!” Leo cursed.
He ran for the mess hall. He was almost there when he ran into something, or more like someone.
Leo plowed into Reyna and landed on top of her.
They lay there for a while, studying each other. Leo tried to control his racing heart as he gazed into her eyes. He wanted to get up, but he felt like he was caught in a spider web, unable to move.
He liked her silky black hair and fierce, but gentle expression. Reyna had that complexion of a fighter, strong and lean. Looking at her reminded Leo of Thalia. Just Leo-Style. Her chocolate brown eyes were comforting and Leo couldn't help but stare at her.
A voice jarred him back to reality. “Well, well. What do we have here? The praetor and a slimy Greek making out.”
Leo quickly got up and spun around to see the speaker.
“Octavian,” Leo growled. His heart was thumping loudly and he could feel his face burning. Perfect timing. Now he's totally busted.
Reyna's mouth was open in shock. “Wh-what are you d-doing here?”
Octavian walked up to Leo, standing nose to nose with him. Octavian turned to look at Reyna before answering. “You were late and Percy sent me to look for you.”
“Yeah, right,” Leo muttered. “Percy hates you.”
Octavian stepped back and spread his hands. “I'm a loyal Roman! I would never do anything bad towards New Rome.”
“If you're a loyal Roman, why would you always talk back to Percy?” Leo shot back.
“He isn't even a Roman. He's Greek.”
Leo was trying to find a good comeback when Reyna came to the rescue. “But he's still your praetor, for now. Tomorrow's praetor battle will determine the final decision.”
It was obvious that Octavian was trying really hard not to punch a hole in their heads. “But some of the Romans don't even trust him!”
Leo wasn't sure why, but he knew he had to speak for Percy. Even though he hadn't known him very well, they were all Greeks, and Percy had done so much for the world. “Well maybe if you only knew what Percy has done for the world, you wouldn't be talking about him like this!”
“And what has he done?” Octavian sneered.
Leo was about to respond when Reyna interrupted. “Stop! Octavian. Tell Percy that I was on my way. We'll be there shortly,” she said through gritted teeth.
“If you were on your way, then what were you doing with this-this, Greek,” Octavian spat out that word, “on top of you?”
Reyna swallowed hard. “I, uh-”
Leo realized that she was looking at him for support. He resisted the urge to smack Octavian and said, “I was in a hurry and ran into her.”
“Uh-huh.”
Leo was liking this Octavian less and less.
Reyna's expression turned hard. “Tell Percy I'll be right away.”
“Of course.” Octaian glared at Leo as if warning him to behave. “Because I'm a loyal Roman!”
Leo gave it right back. Just because I'm a Greek doesn't mean I'm scared of you, he wanted to spat.
Octavian turned around so fast his arms smacked Leo in the chest and sent him spilling through the dirt.
Reyna quickly helped him up. “Are you okay?”
“I-I'm fine,” he stammered. Reyna still had her hand on his shoulders, and they were only like two inches apart. “Anyways, I think I should go know.”
She nodded and Leo turned and raced off.
Man, that was scary. Now he knew what it was like to be on top of a girl, or just being close to one.
As usual, Leo fell in love with every girl he saw. And he couldn't pretend that he wasn't tempted to kiss Reyna. Whoa. Where did that come from?
Leo shook that thought out of his mind. Why did his love life have to be so complicated? No, corrections: Why did his whole life have to be so complicated? This could only be one god's fault. Curse you, Aphrodite. Curse you.

il y a plus d’un an book-worm said…
nice one rainbow!!!! super awesome but i expect nothing but the best from you!!!! your awesome!!! post soon!!!!
il y a plus d’un an snowflakes989 said…
post or else I get pillow to whack you.......eat pineapples.
thanks book-worm!
@snowflakes: gee. ur nice. jk! :D i hope that we have classes together this year. well hafta find out tomorrow. AHHHHH!!!! soooo scared. *bite nails*
@book-worm: i forgot to add something to the list of what i have to do: CM for piano. ugh. im good at playing, but when i comes to theory, i suck like hell.
il y a plus d’un an SilverOwl2233 said…
@rainbow: You and snowflake go to the same school?
yep.
I hadnt realized you postde D: i have so many things to keep up with on here!

Butanyway you seriously blew my mind. Wow... Octavian walking in... Awk.

Aw i wish somebody at my school had a fanpop!
well u can tell people. like snowflakes told me bout the jason, leo piper one, then i created an account. when she heard that i got an account, she got it too!
No one at my school would sign up for a million dollars. I'm the only fan of books):
thats sad. i luv books.
mechdemigod commented…
ditto il y a plus d’un an
I know it's depressing
il y a plus d’un an bookcat said…
sad
did anyone notice that there are like no book stores anymore?
really? theres a barnes and nobles close to where i live. and u can always get them at target. i actually prefer real books over tablets and stuff.
^me too I have a barnes and noble by me too!
cool! wow. we live in such similar areas.
I know! You live in the US right?
Haha lol

Book-worm- nobody is a superfan like i am :(
There is a BandN right in front of me. Literally. Nook <3
I wish I had a nook):
@book-worm: i live in US too!
i have a nook, but i just got a phone, so now i dont really need it. and my brother has one too, but he doesnt use it. and my dad has the nook app on his ipod touch.
Sweet! What part do you live in? West? East? Central?
North! jk (bookworm, i hope ur not a scary creepy old guy stalking young kids on fanpop.)
South! But yall already know :)
I'm not!(: Really, I swear on the river Styx I'm not a creeper stalking people, just a fan of RR(:
big smile
i live......................................­...­...­...­...­...­..s­ome­whe­re over ME!!!!

in case u didnt get that, i am rainbow, so that meant i live somewhere over the rainbow. :D its not the best joke, but who cares?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I live in the west, there are trees....and mountains....and rivers...and people
sorry book-worm. but i actually dont live anywhere near a beach. just look up on my previous comment. :D
ill post tomorrw.
il y a plus d’un an Phrabow said…
hello joe
tongue
hey. i really dont no if i have time today. ugh. stupid audition.
yay for posting!!!!
il y a plus d’un an -_-drummer said…
this story is sooooo good, rainbow_girl you must promise to finish it, no matter if the mark of Athena comes out before your done.
i will. i hope at least.
il y a plus d’un an -_-drummer said…
Yay!!!!!
Yay you're posting tomorrow!
hey guys. im thinking about editing the previous chapters, so im kinda like multi tasking right now. but ill finish this chapter first.
big smile
im just gonna give u the end of the chapter, cuz this is a super long chapter.

Leo was five minutes late to the mess hall. Great. Now he gets to be humiliated in front of 200 Romans and his friends. Percy was giving an announcement when Leo arrived.
“The Argo II is now officially finished, so tomorrow, the seven, including Grover, Tyson, and Ella. I will be leaving my hellhound here in case of an attack.”
The Romans murmured among themselves. Leo was thinking about sneaking to his table from the back when Percy spotted him.
“Leo! Where's Reyna?”
Leo silently cursed. “She's, uh, on her way.”
He rushed to his seat, ignoring the snickers and glances as he made his way to the Fifth Cohort table, where Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Frank, and Hazel were sitting. He spotted Tyson in the corner teaching a buff kid how to arm wrestle. Grover was nearby trying to teach the fauns how to play on the ree pipe, but seemed to have no luck. He slid into the seat next to Hazel at the end of the bench. Their shoulders were touching which made Leo feel very jumpy.
He turned and saw Reyna coming from behind Percy. “There is one more announcement.”
It was silent.
“Since the Argo II is finished, the preator battle will be tomorrow.”
At that, the murmuring started again. Percy bit his lip nervously. Jason on the other hand, seemed to have a hungry light in his eyes, something Leo had never seen before. Annabeth and Piper seemed to be on the verge of fainting. Because one of them would loose their boyfriend tomorrow.
Reyna glanced at Percy. “I suppose that's it. Let us eat!”
Wind nymphs flew around so fast Leo couldn't even tell what they looked like.
Percy walked towards them and sat between Annabeth and Frank. “Hey,” he said, smiling.
They were all about to dig in when a girl's voice yelled, “Percy!”
“Oh great,” Percy grumbled, while Jason mumbled, “Taron.”
Leo turned around and nearly had a heart attack. The girl was beautiful. Her long, silky black hair swept in the wind, and her skin was flawless. But as he watched, this girl reminded him of Drew.
The girl scooted between Percy and Annabeth, and knocked the daughter of Athena of the bench.
“Annabeth!” Percy tried to get up, but the girl pushed him down.
Percy sighed. “Taron. Just let me get my girlfriend.”
Annabeth got up and screamed, “GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND!!!”
As fast as lightning, Percy whipped Taron around and suddenly, she was pinned against the bench.
“Come on, Annabeth.” Percy led her away to a different table.
Leo looked at his friends and saw that they were just as shocked.
Taron huffed and walked off. Leo couldn't help but stare dreamily in her direction. Hazel nudged him.
“She's daughter of Venus. You do not want to get charmed by those girls.”
Hazel's golden eyes sparkled in the firelight. He merely nodded and began to eat.
Jason muttered something to Piper, but Leo didn't catch it.
In no time, all of them were done eating. Hazel stood and gripped his arm. “Can I show you something?”
Leo glanced at Frank, who was eying them carefully. “Uh, sure. I guess.”
She dragged him away. Once they were alone, Hazel turned to him. “I wanted to ask you about being Sammy and all that.”
Leo nodded. Hazel was about to say something when she started to lean forward. Leo realized he was doing the same and then their lips met. It stayed like that for a few seconds, then Hazel pulled back suddenly. “Sorry,” she muttered, touching her lips. And she sprinted towards the firelight.
Leo gently touched his lips. It was the first time he actually kissed a girl like that. And he had to admit the feeling felt almost, comforting.
But there was Frank to think about it. Leo decided to get sleep before the next day. He crashed into his bunk and in no time, he was asleep.
It seemed as if he only slept for a few seconds, but when he woke up, sunlight was already pouring through the window. The praetor battle.
Leo quickly got out of bed and got dressed. Jason was sharpening his gladius with Piper next to him, talking.
“Brother!” a loud voice cried. Tyson.
The cyclops wrapped Percy in a big hug. “Good luck Brother! Here.” He handed Percy a watch. “Use it well.”
Percy looked at Tyson. “Did you-did you make a new one?”
Tyson nodded eagerly. Make what?
Percy pressed a button and a circular Greek shield spun out. On it were scenes of Percy, Annabeth, Tyson, and Grover and all their friends in battle.
It gave Leo an idea. If everyone going on the quest had a shield like this, it would save several lives.
Once everyone was ready, they had a quick breakfast and went to the arena. Leo hung back a bit and saw Mrs. O'Leary playing with Hannibal the elephant. The ground shook as they slammed into each other. Dang, that's some powerful force.
When he got to the arena, he found Annabeth and Piper sitting together at the top. Frank was talking to Reyna, and they seemed to be having a good time. Hazel was sitting alone, but when she saw Leo, her eyes brightened up and waved him to sit next to her.
“Hey,” Hazel said.
“Hey,” Leo greeted. “Uh, where's Percy?”
Jason was already stabbing and slicing at dummies, but Percy was nowhere to be seen.
“Over there.” Hazel pointed to the entrance where Percy was standing.
They shook hands and stepped back. They both had armor on and Percy's helmet was under his arm.
Jason had his armor on, and sword in one hand, his shield in the other.
And Percy wasn't holding a single thing. Then Percy took out a pen and uncapped it. In less than a second a glowing bronze sword was in his hand. Then the shield spiraled out.
“Jason, Percy,” Reyna called. “Do you swear on the River Styx that you will try your hardest?”
“I do,” Jason said, immediately.
Percy hesitated and glanced in Annabeth's direction. “I do,” he said firmly.
Reyna took a deep breath. “Then let the battle begin!”
With that, Percy and Jason advanced on each other, and their swords struck.

ill be editing the previous chapters so itll be easier to understand later on.
crying
no one? thats sad.
il y a plus d’un an LeosGirl said…
heart
It was amazing, rainbow!
il y a plus d’un an AthenaKnowsBest said…
big smile
AWESOME chappie!!
PLZ POST SOON! XD

~AKB :)
D: i didnt know u posted! It was awesome!
big smile
thanks guys.
hey AKB!! i think ill just call u that. Athenaknowsbest is a bit long.
school starts tomorrow at 12:30 tomorrow, so i might be able to post.
also, i will be editing some of the previous chapters. ill tell u guys when im done editing.
^does school for you start at 12:30 everyday?
no. just first. but then i do color guard for school, so i hafta wake up extra early three days a week.
Awesome chapter rainbow!!
POST!!! It's so awesome btw-for those of you who dont know, i will go post a chapter on my forum now.
300!!!!!!