Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14351-14400 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
You too. With troublemaker parents like you two those kits are going to be a pawful. *teases* -Featherwing

*gets up* Think one day I'll be able to take you on in a fight? *growls playfully at her father* -Bloodkit
il y a plus d’un an Bluefire7777 said…
No one messes with my kits *purrs quietly* -Flaxenrose
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*thinks* Wanna practice stalking?
Tanglekit

Well im the troublemaker Frecklenose is the adult one. *laughs* I owe her so much.
Sunheart

*snickers at her* Maybe only if you train hard. *cuffs her over the head*
Skyheart

*gets to his paws and shakes himself off.
Foxkit
*purrs* I'll be sure to let them harass you plenty too, uncle. -Frecklenose

*twines tails with her* No one messes with you either. *nuzzles her cheek* -Darkmist

She's a wonderful mate and I'm sure she'll make an even better mother. -Featherwing

Just you wait! I'll train harder than anyone has ever seen! *turns to Foxkit* You wanna try the move? -Bloodkit
Yea i do! *grins* I cant just let you get away with kicking me can i?
Foxkit

*flicks his tail smugly watching his daughter*
Skyheart

She is going to make an excellent mother i know that already.
Sunheart
And you'll make a great father. -Featherwing

All right. *pounces on him, lightly knocking him onto his back* Go ahead. -Bloodkit
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*once on his back cocks his legs back and kicks her in the stomach like she did to him*
Foxkit

*purrs* It means a lot comming from you.
Sunheart
I've got faith in you little brother. *purrs* I know the whole family does. -Featherwing

*huffs as her smaller body is thrown back* -Bloodkit
The whole two of you? *chuckles*
Sunheart

*nods* Thats was pretty good to Foxkit
Skyheart

*puffs his chest out at his praise*
Foxkit
Mother and Blackpelt can see from above. -Featherwing

Anything else important we could know now? -Bloodkit
*shakes his head* Nope if i show you to much your mentors will be angry with me.
Skyheart

*pouts* Awww come on im going to be an apprentice soon!
Foxkit

Ah mother....Yea i think she would be happy and Blackpelt to.
Sunheart
Of course they would be. Especially Blackpelt. He's always wanted the best possible future for you. -Featherwing

*looks up at him with big eyes* Pleeeease? -Bloodkit
*nods* He always smacked me over the head when i misbehaved.
Sunheart

*shakes his head* Nope! Im still upset about you and your sister going out of camp.
Skyheart
*purrs* He always meant well. -Featherwing

I'm sorry. *nuzzles her head against his leg* -Bloodkit
To late to butter me up now Bloodkit. *cuffs her playfully* When you are an apprentice ill show you some more moves or maybe even when you are a little older.
Skyheart

*sits patiently*
Foxkit

*nods* He always did and always will.
Sunheart
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
"What about me?" *pipes up* "You haven't shown me any battle moves today." ~ Thunderkit

"Good sense. I can smell them now too." *follows the scent* ~ Shiverpaw

"Nice try. I don't think I'll ever trust you in a tree again." ~ Falconstar

"Well, we are related." *Shrugs* "We don't share very many similarities - StarClan, our pelts are completely opposite! - but we do share a few traits." ~ Duskstorm

"Being leader is so much responsibility," *shakes her head* "I hope I'm never thrust into that kind of position." ~ Berryfrost
*Turns to her* Ah i almost forgot about you! Well what do you want to know?
Skyheart

You and me both! *stretches* Id lose all my fur!
Strongbreeze
The evil ones! *jokes* -Scorchgaze

You seem you have all the faith in the world for my sister as a leader's mate, though. *says to Berryfrost, his ears twitching in amusement* -Wrenflight

Is that just because of me or is the tree included in the distrust? -Sweetbriar

*nudges him* Looks like your mate just got done telling her family. *indicates the excitement around her* Go celebrate with them. I've got to go find my lump of a mate. -Featherwing

*huffs and pads over to Foxkit* Well, do you want to keep practicing that move? -Bloodkit
"Show me how to take down a more skilled opponet." ~ Thunderkit

"The ones with a sense of humor!" *protests* "Besides, she's Sheepfluff's daughter too and she doesn't care, do you Sheepfluff?" ~ Duskstorm

*Shrugs* "Honestly at this point, Sweetbriar is so determined to win him over that she's convinced both of us she can do it. Besides, I really do think she's what he needs. She's level-headed, compassionate, but she can hold her own. She'll talk sense into him." ~ Berryfrost

*Despite himself, he can't help but grin* "Oh no, trees are definitely included in that distrust. They betrayed me when they allowed you to come onto me. I'll never be able to look at them the same way again." ~ Falconstar
And she is very persistent! *pips up*
Strongbreeze

A more skill opponent? *thinks* Takes downs are more of your mothers things why dont we go get her to show us one?
Skyheart

*nods* Up to you! Im down for anything!
Foxkit

Eh i might just enjoy some alone time till she comes back to me. Her family arent that fond of me right now.
Sunheart
It's different! The protective instincts of a father over his daughters is much different. Although, Sheep is definitely a tough and protective mother. Huh Fluff? -Scorchgaze

I just like seeing someone finally break his composure a bit. -Wrenflight

*laughs* How cruel of them. And here I thought they were our allies. Well, they seem to be mine at least. Yet another someone who seems to be against you and on my side. *flicks him playfully* -Sweetbriar

I'm sure they've put that aside for now. It's a happy time. -Featherwing

Let's see what moves we can use in the midst of a fight. *crouches* -Bloodkit
Is that because he broke your head when he slammed it into the ground?
Strongbreeze

*shuffles his paws* I dont know about that..
Sunheart

*nods* Okay! *crouches down with a low growl*
Foxkit
My daughters business with Falconstar is her own *purrs* I was young like her once best let her live her own life, but if I feel she needs me I won't hesitate to be there for her as any good mother would *flicks her tail* Now would you two stop pestering each other, this whole Clan is like a big squabbling distantly related family *chuckles a bit* -Sheepfluff

That's for sure *chuckles* Hard to get any shut eye around here without some cats gossiping and arguing -Brownnut

Sure what should we track? *says tail waving side to side in excitement* -Dapplekit

*licks his cheek gently* I'll talk with Skyheart once the kits go for a nap -Flaxenrose
Possibly. *admits* -Wrenflight

It's up to you to do what makes you comfortable. *rests his tail on his shoulder* Just remember that since she's pregnant they'll be around her a lot more. Taking care of her and watching over her. -Featherwing

*sits down with a huff* You can say that again. I can hardly keep track of it all. -Scorchgaze

Well good luck. You'll certainly need it. *strokes her flank with his tail* -Darkmist

*runs at him, throwing her paws around his neck in a tackle* -Bloodkit
No one can *purrs* -Brownnut

I don't know keeps things from getting boring around here *smiles* -Sheepfluff

I'll be fine Skyheart is like a stubborn kit himself really -Flaxenrose
Well I've personally had enough excitement in my life for now. And in two moons I'll have much more excitement. -Frecklenose

No one is better with kits than you. *purrs* -Darkmist
*Finishes off the rabbit and begins licking his paws* "You and some others, I'm sure. There's always a surplus of kits in StormClan." ~ Duskstorm

"How is your head? I meant to ask." ~ Berryfrost

*Exhales* "StarClan, even the trees are against me. I might as well accept my fate." ~ Falconstar

"Good sense. I can smell them now too." *follows the scent* ~ Shiverpaw

"Okay!" *chirps, standing to follow him* ~ Thunderkit
That's true the nursery has been full since my kits *purrs* -Sheepfluff

*reaches a large oak tree* They're up there the branches seem stale enough to follow *with that she beings scaling the tree* -Rainpaw
*huffs, laying his head on his paws* "I hope we get a break soon." ~ Duskstorm

*Follows after her* ~ Shiverpaw
Why you dont like kits Duskstorm? *looks at him* -Sheepfluff

*reaches the first branch and skillfully followed the scent of the squirrel along the branches* -Rainpaw
*Shrugs* "I don't mind them, per say. But it can be a bit annoying when you can hardly take a step without tripping over them; I just perfer them when they're a bit older." *licks his paws* "I definitely wouldn't want any of my own, though." ~ Duskstorm

*Stops and scents the air, before following the scent of a different squirrel* ~ Shiverpaw
I wouldn't complain if you did. *nudges him playfully* -Sweetbriar

Still somewhat sore, but nothing too significant. -Wrenflight

Ah come on, Duskstorm you wouldn't want little versions of yourself terrorizing the nursery? -Frecklenose
Im surprised as a grown kit yourself I'd think you'd be good with kits *says teasing playfully* -Sheepfluff

*quickly she dashs after a squirrel and quickly snags it before it could leap into the next tree* -Rainpaw
"I wouldn't think so. However, I don't intend on giving in so easy." ~ Falconstar

*Winces* "It looked like it hurt. I've never seen Falconstar so furious before... Sweetbriar is really brave. Or stupid. But I like to think brave." ~ Berryfrost

*Huffs and shoulders her playfully* "I am not a grown kit, thank you very much!" *wrinkles his nose* "Now, cats like Skyheart and Sunheart are another story... no offense, Frecklenose." ~ Duskstorm

*Leaps and lands on top of the squirrel, killing it with a nip to it's neck.* ~ Shiverpaw
*nods in agreement* Yea im surprise your head didnt crack open!
Strongbreeze

*pads into the nursery with Thudnerkit* Hushpool wake up Thunderkit wants to learn something from you.
Skyheart

*Ducks down and rolls quickly*
Foxkit

Yea....i know Featherwing.. i know.
Sunheart
I didn't think so. Hey, I've been on your tail for this long, I don't intend on giving up. -Sweetbriar

As her brother I can say when it comes to Falconstar it's a bit of both. *flicks his tail in amusement* But I'm glad it didn't crack! My sister Merry as a very skilled medicine cat so the cut has healed fairly quickly -Wrenflight

*shrugs* I can't really say you're wrong. -Frecklenose
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*licks his shoulder* Keep me updated on how those kits are coming along! *pads off to find Crowtail* -Featherwing

*yawns* All right I'm up. *stands and stretches* What am I teaching? -Hushpool

*lunges at him again* -Bloodkit
"Well neither do I." *Glances at her* "But one of us have to eventually. You understand that, right?" ~ Falconstar

"Still, I think I might avoid Falconstar for awhile. Have you talked to Sunheart since everything went down? You and Shiverpaw seem to have made amends." ~ Berryfrost

"How to overpower a more skilled opponet!" ~ Thunderkit

Of course. *flicks her tail nonchalantly, a playful tone in her voice as she says,* Don't worry, on the day you share my feelings and confess them I won't say I told you so too many times. -Sweetbriar

*shakes his head* I haven't spoken to him at all, though I suppose I should. If only for my sister's sake. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable when her mate is around her family. -Wrenflight

*grins slightly* Well you've come to the right cat. *pads out of the nursery* -Hushpool
*Shakes his head* "I'll be sure to share these conversations with your future mate." *Stops when they reach the lake* ~ Falconstar

"Any reason you and Shiverpaw mended things so early?" *teases lightly* ~ Berryfrost

*Follows her, tail flicking eagerly* ~ Thunderkit
*grins at him* Yea any reasons?
Strongbreeze

*nods and sits where they were*
Sunheart

*pads out of the warriors den*
Crowtail

*follows after them*
Skyheart

*gets caught off guard from her second lunge*
Foxkit

Beatles! i wanna stalk those.
Tanglekit
You're already hearing them though. You don't have to repeat them to yourself. *sits on the shore, dipping her paw in the water* That feels nice. -Sweetbriar

To be honest, I hold a bigger grudge against Sunheart. And the fact that Shiverpaw and I were friends before all this makes me a bit more sympathetic. -Wrenflight

All right love, try over powering me. -Hushpool

There you are, handsome. -Featherwing

*Rolls with him* -Bloodkit
*Rolls his eyes, annoyed* *Watches her for a moment before lunging forward, shoving her into the water* ~ Falconstar

"Sureeeee. That's all." ~ Berryfrost

*drags her squirrel over towards Shiverpaw* Good job hopefully these will impress Falconstar *says with a mouthful of prey* -Rainpaw

Well I guess Sunheart is extended family now so the big kit is welcome *smiles a bit teasing her daughter now a bit* -Sheepfluff
"Hopefully. Want to keep hunting, just in case? Or maybe we could just relax for a moment... it's nice up here." ~ Shiverpaw

Btw @Team and @Tangle, how do you guys feel about reviving GoldenClan? I think we should have a Gathering but the only Clans are Storm and Moon, and I'm game if you're game! Blue and I decided one of you two should be leader, if so.
You're right it does have a great view. *places her kill gently over the branch careful not to drop it* Why dont we enjoy the view a bit then go down and bury these and look for some more challenging prey to impress Falconstar with -Rainpaw
"Sounds good." *Sets her prey down, then spreads out across the branch, soaking up the sunlight* ~ Shiverpaw
Yea I'm definitely down for that
I wouldn't mind being leader, it's been a long time since I've had a hard ass leader. Not since Nightstar