Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15051-15100 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
Everything now why don't you deliver the message to Darkmist and if he agrees you can go play with your friend deal?
Skyheart

I think you might need to knock some sense into him just saying. •piers laying down•
Crowtail
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
*shrugs* Could be worth a shot. -Hushpool

*sighs and pads off to find Darkmist* -Bloodkit
il y a plus d’un an Bluefire7777 said…
Skyheart if you have such a problem with my son and my family why don't you have the balls to talk to me and not pester your daughter *says padding over tail thrashing irritably* -Flaxenrose
•looks up seeing her and narrows his eyes• why would I waste time myself trying to speak to you?
Skyheart

•watches the scene amused• oh here we go.
Crowtail
Because I'm his mother all you do is pester my mate but you never have gall enough to actually face me. Afraid of a sickly queen are you Skyheart? You think you're such a big tough warrior why can't you just tell me what your problem is with my son to my face? *narrows her eyes back she was a small weaker warrior but she had fierceness in her eyes that only came out when you bothered her kits* -Flaxenrose
last edited il y a plus d’un an
•lashes his tail• Fine want me to tell you? He is weak and I don't like weak cats so he is nothing but a bother to me. Not to mention o already had to deal with him enough when you were sick and he was stuck in my mates nest.
Skyheart
I'm sorry but when I joined StormCLAN I was under the impression that clan cats took care of each other. Your mate Hushpool was good and kind to me for caring for my kits when I got too sick and I'm forever thankful to her. Hushpool is strong and so are you and your daughters, but Hushpool knows what it means to be a clan cat. She understands that strength is important but not every cat will be the strongest. She understands that weaker cats have important things to offer as well from medicine to kit rearing to hunting that are just as if not more important to the clan than simply fighting. If we all praised crazy strength we would be no different than the rouges that attacked us. I know what it means to be in a clan and I wasnt even born here. Do you know what its means to be in a CLAN Skyheart? Do you? -Flaxenrose
*starts to move his lips back into a snarl raising the fur on his back slightly* Oh trust me i know whats it means to be in a CLAN Flaxonrose. And i remember way back in the days clan cats would never take in outsiders they would have chased them off or killed them. *lashes his tail scratching at the ground with his claws*
Skyheart
Cats like my sister and brother? And all six of my sister's children? If things were that way StormClan would be down eight very capable warriors. Maybe being a warrior was never my thing but I make myself useful kit sitting your kits while you hunt and your mate needs a break. Outsiders are the backbone of this clan now if you hate us so much why don't you announce to the whole Clan that you want us gone. Im sure Falconstar would love to hear your opinion on our right to be here and the state of his clan. *her gaze was steadfast never flinching from his snarl*
*growls wanting the claw her face and looks at Featherwing quickly before looking back at her* Just keep half breed creatures away from my kits. *lashes his tail again*
Skyheart
Half-breed? We are all StormClan cats Skyheart. If my son and your daughter want to play you have no right to forbid her from doing so. I'd hate to bother Falconstar with a trivial matter like this but if you can't even have a rational conversation with me for the sake of your daughter without throwing malicious names at my family then I just might have to *says her fur fluffed up clearly insulted* -Flaxenrose
Then do it i dont care whats the worst he is going to do to me? I also have all the rights she is my daughter and my responsability so what i say goes with her.
Skyheart
What does Hushpool say? She has just as much right as you. And maybe hearing from Falconstar would smack some sense into you. You're being a bully to my family and I won't have it anymore. We are not Half-breeds or outsiders, you are just a self-righteous fox-heart and you need to check your priorities as a father. -Flaxenrose
*pads over to them* Um Dad, I told Darkmist what you said. He didn't seem to like it. -Bloodkit

*stalks over to them* So now you need to have your daughter delivering your twisted messages? Any issues that we have should remain between us, Skyheart. Don't get our kits involved! *lashes his tail angrily* -Darkmist

*huffs and rolls her eyes* I can't just leave him standing there two against one. *joins them to stand beside her mate, but doesn't say anything* -Hushpool
I think all my priorities are fine as a father. *sits down* And Hushpool agrees with me mostly about my decisions and if she doesnt she tells me so thats not an issue and im not bullying your stupid family im just stating the facts. So sorry if it hurts your fragile feelings.
Skyheart
You are, you openly called my kits half breeds and to stay away from your kits. That's discrimination. And you call my son weak when he is only a kit. You have no idea what he is capable of so I suggest you back off and treat your clanmates with some respect. My feelings aren't fragile, in fact im angry more than anything. Get your fucking self in order before you start trashing my family. *snarls a bit lashing her tail* I'm just done with you Skyheart. You are a waste of my breath not the other way around. But if you understand anything from this little chat its don't fuck with my kits or my family. I may be a weak warrior but I am a mother BEAR and you will not get away with it. *with that she shoves past Darkmist and looks to her two kits* Come along darlings your mother has said her peace -Flaxenrose
•watches her go a bit baffled but shrugs it off• Crazy she cat..•mutters•
Skyheart

•blinks and follows her•
Tanglekit
*follows his family* Don't worry, Tanglekit. I'm sure for the time being you can make some other friends. -Darkmist

*shrugs* Yea I'd say so. -Hushpool

*sits and stares down at her paws in frustration* -Bloodkit
•glances at Featherwing• So....
Skyheart

•watches the scene• Well tat was a show.
Crowtail

•nods slowly• Okay pa..
Tanglekit
*licks his head comfortingly* You'll get to play with her again eventually I'm sure. -Darkmist

What? -Featherwing

*pads back over to Crowtail* So much drama. *flops over on her side* -Hushpool
That monologue is going to be my iconic Flaxenrose lines xD

I don't thinks ive ever seen mom that angry *says paddingbeisde Darkmist* -Dapplekit
But I like playing with her can't you do something about it pa?
Tanglekit

Were we talking about something.
Before being rudely interrupted?
Skyheart

He is your mate you should know by now what is does.
Crowtail
Your mother just loves you both very much, so she's very protective of you. *strokes Dapplekit's head with his tail**looks to Tanglekit* I'll see what I can do, Tanglekit. -Darkmist

You were asking for my input on who was in the right, you or your daughter. -Featherwing

He's very protective of our girls. I'm perfectly content letting them do what they want mostly. As long as they follow my basic rules. -Hushpool
*stands outside the warrior den watching over what happened looking immensely displeased everyone knew Brownnut loved his sister more than anything as he glares over towards Skyheart he flexes his large claws irritably before padding over to his little sister* -Brownnut
*turns to Brownnut as he pads over* That tom works my nerves something fierce. -Darkmist
He is just trying to get a rise out of you and espechially my sister *says lowly* But I'm glad she snapped at him he went too far calling your kits Half breeds and saying that outsiders should be killed. He's threatening my family with those words. I don't take kindly to cats that threaten my family. Don't worry Uncle Brownnut will always be here to defend and support our family *says towering over even Darkmist he was one of the largest cats in the clan besides Scorchgaze and a very capable warrior* -Brownnut
*nods slightly before nudging his kits* Why don't you two go have some fun in the nursery. Share a meal or play a game. *turns back to Brownnut* Not only that, he uses his kits as pawns in his petty games. *huffs angrily, as a devoted father he didn't take this sort of thing lightly, he found it despicable* -Darkmist
You can't control other cats and how they parent their kits *sighs* just have to concentrate on how you care for your family -Brownnut

Okay Dad come on Tanglekit lets eat some mouse that mom brought over a bit ago *says nudging her brother* -Dapplekit
I know. It's just frustrating to have to see. Especially when he sends his daughter over to me to deliver his messages. -Darkmist
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
*flicks his tail* "The idea of one. We're considering our old camp. If that changes then we'll notify you." ~ Falconstar

*rolls her eyes* "Because it's such a hassel to groom yourself, right?" ~ Berryfrost

*shrugs* "Give me some options of categories." ~ Shiverwind

*nods* I'll tell other patrols to be on lookout. Thank you for the invitation. *dips his head* -Storkclaw

*nods her head back respectfully, not wanting to interrupt but also still shaken up from her earlier intimacy with the leader* -Sweetbriar

Well let's start with something simple. Where do you place yourself strength wise. Very strong, moderately strong or not very? -Wrenflight
*blinks, watching the entire scene from the Nursery, confused. Pads over to Skyheart and paws at him* "What's a half-breed? Why don't you like them?" ~ Thunderkit
Falconstar is going to smash more heads when he gets back to camp xD
*peers up at him as well, slightly curious* -Bloodkit

*raises an eyebrow at Skyheart, wondering how he'd explain the concept to his daughters* -Featherwing
Damnit XD Not Darkmist please! He has done nothing lol it's all Skyheart XD
Definitely not Darkmist xDD Flaxenrose or Skyheart. He (probably) won't physically hurt Flaxen since she's ill, but a stern lecture is already forming in his head xD

"You're welcome. And remind Bearstar that MoonClan's grace period ends this coming full moon, the night of the Gathering. After that point, MoonClan will be required to bring prey to this border to pay back StormClan for their help chasing out the rogues." ~ Falconstar (That was the deal, right? They drop off prey for a full moon or something?)

*flicks her tail* "Moderately strong. I'm not weak, but it's definitely not a strong point." ~ Shiverwind
(Yep that was the deal) *nods briskly* I shall remind Bearstar immediately upon our return. -Storkclaw

*nods* I'd agree with that. You're definitely not weak. Okay, what about hunting skills? -Wrenflight
"Then we're done here. May StarClan light your path." *flicks Sweetbriar with his tail, the signal that they were done.* *turns around and starts back to camp* ~ Falconstar

"Very strong. Not the best in the Clan but I'm above average." ~ Shiverwind
Team, you still haven't done Wren or Freckle's Get to Know Your Character!
I haven't?! Well I'll probably do theirs tonight then

*returns the far well before leading his patrol away* -Storkclaw

*follows Falconstar, feeling slightly more comfortable now with letting her blush show since they were alone* -Sweetbriar

All right. *nudges her playfully* How about your sense of humor? -Wrenflight
I'm gonna try and finish Shiverwind's.

*doesn't say anything at first, mind racing* *finally meows* "Something happened at camp. I can practically feel the headache coming on." ~ Falconstar

*flashes him a dry smile* "That's obviously my strongest quality." ~ Shiverwind
I'm excited to see the revised version! I'll definitely have to go and rework some of my characters' like Sweetbriar.

*smiles slightly* You have a sixth sense about it? I'm sure that comes with being a leader. *flicks his tail with her's* -Sweetbriar

What about your good looks though? -Wrenflight
Aw, Sweet :) I'm definitely going to do Mistybreeze as well because I never intended for her to be so feisty (xD), and I might tweak Dusk and Falcon. Good ol' Thorn and Ivy never change on me! Of course Thorn is dead, sooo....

"Something like that. It's a pain in the tail more than anything," *huffs* ~ Falconstar

"Okay, humor is second. Obviously I'm the most gorgeous she-cat in all the Clans to have ever been born." ~ Shiverwind
Yaaas more head smacks!

•looks down at her• Half breed means cats who are half clan and half something bad. •flicks his tail•
Skyheart

That's good just as long as it doesn't get out of control.
Crowtail

•laughs• Well if I have to keep it nice and pretty every day it's a little bit of work.
Strongbreeze
*tilts her head* "Then why does Falconstar let them live here if they're bad?" ~ Thunderkit

*purrs and nudges him playfully* "You should do that anyway!" ~ Berryfrost
I love fiesty Mistybreeze lol but yea good 'ol Scorchgaze, Featherwing and Blackpelt (RIP) never change

I'm sure all the arguing can't be easy since it is something you have to deal with. *lightly licks his shoulder* Look on the bright side: after last time everyone is so terrified of your furious side that if an argument does occur again it'll be rare and peacefully resolved between clanmates. *nudges him lightly* -Sweetbriar

*chuckles softly* That confidence is unbeatable too! -Wrenflight
I'll definitely smack him around if it does. -Hushpool

*leads his patrol into the old territory* Okay let's split up! *looks back at them and grins* Obvious pairs of two. -Treetail
Feisty Mistybreeze is so much more fun xD OOHH YOU SHOULD DO RED TOO!!!!

"Well, not everyone is terrified." *shoots her a pointed look* ~ Falconstar

"So, I've got top marks in everything that matters," *purrs softly before composing herself* "In all honesty, my humor is not very strong, appearance is above-average and confidence is a bit higher than that." ~ Shiverwind
Definitely!

*flicks her ears in amusement* I think I'm a rare minority. Gotta have someone around to put you through the ringer. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

I think you've got good humor. It's just not that you're constantly making jokes. -Wrenflight
"Be honest: did it make you waver at all?" ~ Falconstar

"I don't find many jokes funny either." ~ Shiverwind