Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14701-14750 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* I dont need it that badly. *jumps into his nest* Ah! Perfect!
Foxpaw

*purrs warmly* I-i like this.
Flintstripe

*laughs getting off him* You are just a complementing terror!
Crowtail
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Good. *purrs and continues to lick all over his neck, nipping occasionally* -Treetail

Unlike Skyheart and Hushpool I don't like to insult my mate. *says lightheartedly* -Featherwing

Yea yea you have fun. -Bloodkit
*leans his head up gasping lightly*
Flintstripe

*nuzzles his cheek* i know you are just a sweet little tom arent you?
Crowtail

*tilts his head* What jump in my nest see how soft it is! *sits up*
Foxpaw
Such a naughty tom. *sucks on his neck, his paws rubbing his legs* -Treetail

Not too sweet. *purrs in amusement, tugging on his ear* -Featherwing

Okay! *flops over into his nest* Yea this is nice! -Bloodkit
il y a plus d’un an Bluefire7777 said…
*pads into the warriors den and rolls her eyes playfully* And you wonder why I don't want to have a nest next to you too. Go out to the forest if you're gonna mount eachother not a communal den -Raindapple (Little sisters ruining everything xD)

Alright well I'm not very familiar with GoldenClan territory they're might be herbs that grow there that don't grow here but I'll start with the basics and perhaps Yellowblaze will know more about foreign herbs than I. *pads into her den quickly pulling out many herbs from her stores* -Merryberry
I'm just being sweet to my mate! Besides, I already put you a nest together. I got your feathers in it and everything! -Treetail
•laughs putting a paw up to his mate• she is right though we shouldn't be doing this here love.
Flintstripe

Ah I forgot about your bad side. •smirks at him•
Crowtail

•purrs• told you! My best is great! And who knows maybe I'll even let you sleep in it when you are an apprentice.
Fox Aw
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
Nah, I would never actually do that. I cursed Misty with kits right after she became a warrior, I can't do the same to her daughter xD Plus I try not to screw over Team's cats whenever possible, haha. I just thought the idea would be dramatic.

"Mice it is!" *leans against him* ~ Mistybreeze

"Of course not, it's too soon for that. He's only just getting into your make out sessions!" ~ Berryfrost

*eyes wander towards the GoldenClan warriors* "Good. I'll send the message with them, and they can pass it on to Creedstar. I'll send a patrol to MoonClan, and we can have them pass the word to PantherClan." ~ Falconstar

"Um, no. I don't think I'm mother-material." *flicks her tail* "Congratulations on yours though. I don't think I ever got the chance to tell you. How's Flaxenrose doing?" ~ Shiverwind

"Sounds like a plan." *sits down, watching her* ~ Slightfeather
last edited il y a plus d’un an
It's Tangle's job to screw my cats over anyway XD
*nuzzles the back of her head* So how was your patrol today, love? -Redshadow

Well you were the only who told me to just lay down in front of him and hope for the best. *flicks her with her tail* So what exactly are you thinking? -Sweetbriar

*nods* Are we inviting Northclan as well? I know they're incredibly small and new, but I still think it'd be a good idea. Northstar is almost as temperamental as you, *says playfully* so I think it'd be best if we didn't start out on bad terms with him. -Scorchgaze

She's wonderful. Being a mother makes her so much happier than being a warrior. You can really see that this gives her so much fulfillment and joy. She just lights up every second she's around those kits. -Darkmist
*Looks around for his mate and nods his head to Shiverwind* I best be getting back to someone but congratulations Shiver. *chuckles and nudges her* Happy that you are finally a warrior. *says turning around*
Sunheart

Guilty as charged and man am i good at it.
Pfft, it's Tangle's job to screw over all of our cats!

*Tucks her head underneath his chin* "Interesting, to say the least. Tigerfang is still acting like we've personally wronged him, and of course we came across those GoldenClan warriors." ~ Mistybreeze

"Try your best not to provoke him and drive him away, first of all. And I know you don't set out to do that on purpose, but it might be best to not corner him in a tree? Also, I would try to squeeze another date out of him. Maybe not right now, but in a few days. Give him some time to think about your kiss and hopefully he won't be able to quit. Aside from that, I suppose you don't have to lay down in front of him, but if you could somehow make yourself... sexier? You know, draw his eye. ~ Berryfrost

"Funny. I figure that inviting NorthClan is a given. If we don't, he'll certainly take it as an offense. We'll have PantherClan pass the invitation along." *Narrows his eyes slightly* "Now, where to have it..." ~ Falconstar

*Smirks slightly* "So I guess you'll have to have a few more litters, huh?" ~ Shiverwind
Tangle's been terrorizing us for years XD And yes, you are good at it lol

What a troublesome tom. So, what exactly is the bad blood between StormClan and GoldenClan? -Redshadow

*rolls her eyes* You say that like it's something one can just do! How would I go about making myself "sexier"? -Sweetbriar

Deeper into the forest maybe? Closer to the old territory? -Scorchgaze

I'd love to! But she'll probably want some time to relax before jumping into the fray of another rambunctious litter. *purrs* -Darkmist

*pads over to them* It's fine, Sunheart. *says lowly* If you want to tell her now. -Frecklenose
•laughs putting a paw up to his mate• she is right though we shouldn't be doing this here love.
Flintstripe

Ah I forgot about your bad side. •smirks at him•
Crowtail

•purrs• told you! My best is great! And who knows maybe I'll even let you sleep in it when you are an apprentice.
Foxpaw

*shakes his head* No no you said not to tell her until you apologizes to you..
Sunheart
"Most of it is between Falconstar and GoldenClan, actually," *meows, stopping and tugging on her mate's ear* "From what I can remember, when we were apprentices Falconstar and Duskstorm's parents were brutally murdered by GoldenClan. To be fair it was in a battle, but still. Warriors should never take a life unless they absolutely must, and there was no reason for those two warriors to die. Duskstorm resents GoldenClan as well, but Falconstar's always taken their deaths personally. It colored his views on all of the Clans, and so now he isn't fond of any of them, but GoldenClan has always harbored a soft spot for his grudge. And then there's the usual stuff: arguments on patrols, battles over territory, the like." *Lays down and paws at him* "Lay down with me." ~ Mistybreeze

"Just, you know, be mindful of the way you look when you're around him. Be careful of your movements and gestures and the things you say. Make it all more appealing." ~ Berryfrost

"Maybe. I'll send out a patrol to look at it later, see if it's fitting." ~ Falconstar

"Thanks Sunheart," *purrs after him before looking back at Darkmist* "At least you got a small litter for your first time, and not Sheepfluff's six kittens." ~ Shiverwind
I guess you're right. *sits down, pouting slightly* -Treetail

*nuzzles his neck* Need I remind you? -Featherwing

It's okay. I doubt it'll get one. *says out of annoyance* -Frecklenose

Careful or I'll take it as my own. -Bloodkit
"Um, I think Skyheart might have a problem with that," *meows, dragging her own materials into the den* ~ Mousepaw
*purrs and settles beside her* I can certainly understand those things. -Redshadow

*huffs* I'll try my best. I can't promise that it'll actually work. -Sweetbriar

*nods* A good plan. -Scorchgaze

I'd be running around like mad! -Darkmist
Actually, Mousepaw is right. *rolls her eyes* He freaks out when Tanglekit sits next to our nest. -Bloodkit
"You shouldn't say those things anyway, Foxpaw. Someone might take it the wrong way." ~ Mousepaw

*Starts licking his neck* "None of the Clans have ever gotten along anyway. I doubt that'll ever change. We can come together in times of need - like when StormClan and MoonClan did to chase out Taevy's Group - but we'll never be friends." ~ Mistybreeze

"That's fine, I have a few ideas anyway," *meows, eyes gleaming with mischief* ~ Berryfrost

"Until then," *glances at him, then the GoldenClan warriors* "I think GoldenClan are hiding something. Think they're dumb enough to open up to the Clan deputy?" ~ Falconstar

*purrs* "Hey now, I'd take up a moon's worth of dawn patrols to watch that!" ~ Shiverwind

*blinks and nods* Yea i guess that true..Your dad is pretty protective of you.
Foxpaw

*cuffs him* Dont pout you big goof!
Flintstripe

A little reminder isnt that bad.
Crowtail

*flicks his tail* Well you wont know unless we ask for one you know.
Sunheart

Fine fine! -Treetail

Care to take a walk with me? -Featherwing

I suppose..-Frecklenose

*nods* Understandable. You all share territory so close and have different ways of thinking among you. Different leader personalities I'm sure. What are all the leaders like? -Redshadow

*raises an eyebrow* Do I get to be in on it? -Sweetbriar

*flicks his tail slightly in amusement* I'd think so. What is it you think they're hiding? -Scorchgaze

Rude! *chuckles slightly* I'd make sure they got plenty of play time with you. -Darkmist

*tilts her head in confusion* How? -Bloodkit
*Pauses and thinks* "Pantherstar is the oldest leader, and probably the most outwardly kind. She's got a good heart, maybe softened from having so many kits. But she's got a mother's ferocity. StormClan haven't battled them recently, maybe not ever, and I'm thankful. PantherClan used to be the largest Clan until her son, Northstar, broke apart and established his own Clan - NorthClan. No one really knows anything about them. They're the newest Clan, but Northstar has always been temperamental and fearless, so he's someone to avoid offending. Bearstar is the second oldest leader, but I believe you're familiar with him. He's MoonClan's leader." *Nuzzles his neck, not wanting to dwell on MoonClan and Redshadow's past with them* "And then there's Creedstar. She was made leader young, only a bit older than Falconstar. Actually she reminds me a bit of Falconstar. They're both so calculating that they come across as cold, except Creedstar is more rash than Falconstar. Your Group chased them out and they stayed away for awhile, but Creedstar recently brought them back to reclaim their territory. I don't know how many of your Group were living there, but GoldenClan succeeded in driving them out. I assume they fled far, far away from the Clans." ~ Mistybreeze

"Of course not. You would hate it." *flicks her with her tail* "But don't worry, I know what I'm doing!" ~ Berryfrost

"Not sure. But Creedstar only just reclaimed their territory, so there's bound to be something there. Besides," *looks to the medicine cat den and narrows his eyes* "Their new medicine cat used to be a respected warrior. And, from what I've gathered over time, he was exceptionally close to Creedstar. Maybe it's nothing but I'm curious to know if maybe there's a story there." ~ Falconstar

*flicks her with her tail* "Don't worry about it, Bloodkit." ~ Mousepaw
I have no doubt that some of them are still poking around looking to cause trouble. *shakes his head* Well, now I feel much more informed. *licks her cheek* -Redshadow

Now I'm even more worried! *laughs* -Sweetbriar

Since when did you get so into gossip? *teases* All right. I'll go do what I do best, stick my nose where it doesn't belong. -Scorchgaze

Uh okay. -Bloodkit
Yea dont worry about it. *purrs* Anyways i cant wait to leave camp!
Foxpaw

Oh a walk! *gets to his paws quickly* Id like that.
Crowtail

*tugs on his ears* Such a trouble maker you are.
Flintstripe

So what are we going to do about it?
Sunheart
Not me! *purrs and nuzzles him* -Treetail

*purrs* Come on, handsome. *starts out of camp* -Featherwing

*narrows her eyes in thought* I don't want an apology unless it's genuine. Asking for an apology wouldn't make it genuine. *shakes her head* You can tell her if you'd like. You don't have to keep it a secret from your friend. -Frecklenose
Im coming relax! *follows him*
Crowtail

Oh you claim you arent a trouble maker?
Flintstripe

*flicks his tail* You guys can at least try to get along you know..
Sunheart
I mean, not all the time. *playfully nips his ear* -Treetail

Where to go, where to go. *purrs and twines tails with him* -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes* You want me to make an effort getting along with that cat who decided to sleep with my mate right after finding out we were thinking about having kits? That's definitely not a top priority for me. But I'm not going out of my way to be rude. I'm just not interested in being all too friendly with her any time soon. -Frecklenose
If you arent willing to be friendly with her Frecklnose what makes you think she is willing to apologize?
Sunheart

WHere to go indeed love. Im sure you have many places picked out already.
Crowtail

Just most of the time then?
Flintstripe
*laughs* Okay yes. Most of the time. -Treetail

You know me so well. *purrs* -Featherwing

*glares at him* I have no obligation to be even nice to her. Typically, when someone hurts someone else and nearly destroys their life the person on the receiving end of the hurt isn't required to do a damn thing. Especially not in order to receive an apology. *lashes her tail* I said that I'm perfectly fine with being polite, but I refuse to put any trust in her. You have to trust someone to be friends with them. *exhales irritably* I'm going to get something to eat. *heads for the pile* -Frecklenose

*watches her stalk away and rolls his eyes slightly at his brother* What did you say this time? -Darkmist
And what does trouble makers like you do?
Flintstripe

Comes with getting older you know. *laughs*
Crowtail

*watches her go dumbfounded and turns to his brother lashing his tail* Doesnt matter..*stomps away*
Sunheart
Oh you know, lots of things. Like feel up their mates no matter where or when. *grins* -Treetail

Don't worry, you still look as young and handsome as ever. -Featherwing

*Shakes his head* That tom still doesn't know when to shut his mouth. *mumbles to himself* -Darkmist

*lays down with a sigh* StarClan I hope these kits don't have to grow up in turmoil. -Frecklenose
*pads out of camp to clear his head*
SUnheart

*looks at him* Must run in the family. *chuckles at his friend*
Strongbreeze

Oh arent you just a ball of sunshine. *continues padding along with him*
Crowtail

*gives him a sly smirk* Oh are you just a bad boy. But arent you still suppose to be flirting with my sister?
Flintstripe
That's only when Falconstar is looking! *nuzzles him* -Treetail

*brings a squirrel into the warriors den, flopping into her nest with a sigh* -Frecklenose

I thought buttering you up might help a bit. *tugs on his neck* -Featherwing

Rude! *flicks him playfully with his tail* I know what's in my best interest! Ever wander why Flaxenrose and I never have arguments? Because I know that the vast majority of the time my mate is right and I don't argue with her. Keeping my mate happy makes me happy. -Darkmist

I thought it was just because you're too busy gushing over her to even bother arguing. *teases* -Wrenflight

Hey! Out of the four of us, *looks between Shiverwind, Wrenflight and Strongbreeze* who is the one with the mate? Me. So I know best. *flicks his tail lightheartedly* You all should take my advice. -Darkmist
*flicks his tail amused* Thats just because none of us has had the chance to drool over a she cat.
Strongbreeze

*purrs and looks over at his sister as she comes in and paws Treetail off him* Something wrong Freckle?
Flintstripe

Buttering me up just makes me want to melt.
Crowtail
Just feeling a little conflicted. I feel like I've done very well at keeping my calm and being kind about Shiverwind ever since the day I found out about her a Sunheart fooling around. Of course, I lost my head when I first found out, but since then I've done a good job at being a polite clanmate. I don't feel like I owe her anything, especially not for an apology. -Frecklenose

I like the sound of that. *nudges him over onto the ground* -Featherwing

Oh whatever! You expect me to believe you've never had a crush on anyone before? -Darkmist
*sits up and lays down besides her giving his mate a look* Ah that whole situation..
Flintstripe

*growls lightly* Oh here comes the little animal.
Crowtail

*shrugs* Not that i can think of.
Strongbreeze
"Happy to be of assistance." *nuzzles his chest* ~ Mistybreeze

*Purrs and nudges her* "Don't be. While I take care of it, why don't you go and make nice with your tom?" ~ Berryfrost

"I have the utmost faith in you." *teases, flicking him with his tail* ~ Falconstar

"Whatever, Strongbreeze. We all know you just haven't been able to win a she-cat over," *teases* "But me? My mate would definitely put all of yours to shame." ~ Shiverwind

*shuts his mouth with a huff at her comment*
Strongbreeze
And...I haven't told you, Wrenflight or Sweetbriar yet, but....I'm pregnant. -Frecklenose

You just make me wild. I can't help it. -Featherwing

So cute. *murmurs lowly and nuzzles her head* -Redshadow

*blushes slightly* You think I should go talk to him now? *glances over and nods slowly* All right...*starts padding over to them* -Sweetbriar

I should hope so! *smiles and purrs as his daughter walks over* There's my girl. *licks her head* You think your old man would be good at interrogating, right? -Scorchgaze

You might be the most polite interrogator I've ever seen. *purrs in amusement as he huffs and walks away**turns to Falconstar* I might be biased, but I think he might be a little too calm cool and collected to be intimidating, but a trustworthy ear to spill all your deepest secrets to now that I can see. -Sweetbriar

Oh really? And who would that even be? -Wrenflight
*Purrs deep in her chest and wraps her paws around his neck, pulling his head down to slip her tongue into his mouth* ~ Mistybreeze

*Watches her proudly before standing to her paws and padding into the warriors den* ~ Berryfrost

"I'm counting on either one." *eyes her* "Everything okay?" ~ Falconstar

"Someone impressive, obviously. Strong, handsome, brave and bold. Or maybe I want a she-cat. Someone just as beautiful as me." ~ Shiverwind
I dont see many toms like that then *pipes up*
STrongbreeze

*jaws drops dumbfounded* Your what?
Flintstripe

So what will this wild cat do to me?
Crowtail
I'm pregnant...not very far along though. -Frecklenose

So many options. *starts sucking roughly on his neck* -Featherwing

*wraps his paws around her back, pulling her closer to him as he licks around her mouth* -Redshadow

*nods* Everything is fine. Are we still up for training tomorrow or do you need a day off? There were a couple times today before our nap I thought you might just pass out. Then again, that could just be because I'm boring. *flicks her tail playfully* -Sweetbriar

If that's your criteria then good luck. Our choices are pretty limited. -Wrenflight

*pads into the medicine cat den* Sorry, I don't mean to interrupt. Maybe I could be of some assistance. -Scorchgaze
*Purrs loudly and leans into him, pulling away to nip slightly to nip at his ears* ~ Mistybreeze

*Smiles slightly* "Trust me, it wasn't you. But we won't be taking a day off, no. I just won't stay up all night planning a date ever again." ~ Falconstar

"Well, that's why I'm also not ruling out she-cats." ~ Shiverwind

*Looks back* "The StormClan deputy knows more about being a medicine cat than I do? Well, now I'm just embarrassed." ~ Slightfeather
*perks his ears* She cats you say? Now that would be a show! Eh Wrenflght? *nudges his friend playfully*
Strongbreeze

*growls happily at his touch* Well make up your mind!
Crowtail

And you dont sound so happy about that..*nudges her worriedly* Are you second guessing things?
Flintstripe
No! I'm so happy that I'm pregnant. *purrs at her stomach* I want these kits so badly. It's just...I don't want them to grow up with their father and I still fighting over this whole Shiverwind issue. I'm conflicted about how to handle it, how I can move past it. -Frecklenose

But what if I want to tease you? *rubs his flanks* -Featherwing

You're just so adorable. I don't know how Falconstar could expect I'd be able to follow his rules. *nuzzles her chest* -Redshadow

*purrs lightly* You stayed up all night, huh? Well it certainly showed. I had a really nice time. But you know, maybe you should let me plan a date sometime. I think I'd be good at it, what with all my wit. *grins slightly* -Sweetbriar

Even so, you've got some pretty high standards. Plus, you're a pawful. *cuffs her playfully* Whoever you end up with is going to have their work cut out for them. *turns and cuffs Strongbreeze in the same playfully way* I don't want to know what's going through that head of yours. -Wrenflight

*smiles slightly* I've been around a long time, so I've had plenty of years to learn almost everything about anything. On top of that, she's my daughter and my relationship with the previous medicine cat was...an interesting one to say the least. *sits down with them* -Scorchgaze
"Well, I doubt he sees me the same way that you do," *jokes, licking his muzzle* ~ Mistybreeze

"Uh-huh.You know Sweetbriar, the thing about these dates is that I never actually intend for there to be another one. You always find a way to wring one out of me, but I think this was the last one." *thinks back to their kiss. It's definitely best to stop this before it esclades any further.* ~ Falconstar

"Oh?" *asks politely, still watching Merryberry* "How so?" ~ Slightfeather
*smiles at her lightly* Im glad you are happy. But as for the other situation...I dont really have much to say about it if you cant get over the rather large bump you are in now its will be hard to move on no matter what.
Flintstripe

*rubs his head* Something nice i mean Shiverwind is an attractive she cat wouldnt you agree?
Storngbreeze

T-then tease me all you want..*grips him tightly*
Crowtail
*nods* I'm doing my best. I just don't like the feeling of being rushed or pushed into some kind of friendly relationship with her. I can be polite, I can be kind, but I have no interest in being friends. I don't think I'm wrong for that. -Frecklenose

I love watching you get all excited. *grins and tugs on his ears* -Featherwing

*narrows his eyes at him, catching onto his game* Yes, she is. *looks at Shiverwind* I believe I've complimented you on your looks before. -Wrenflight

How could anyone not?! You're so gorgeous! *licks her forehead* Then again, I don't know if he could actually find anything adorable or gorgeous. He's younger than me, but he's so uptight. -Redshadow (You know part of me kind of feels bad for Falconstar cause everyone is always talking about him when he isn't around XD)

Maybe I'm getting too crafty for you. *flicks him playfully with her tail* Okay then, it won't be a date but more of a break from training. A friendly outing. Despite how sly and cocky you are, *teases* I enjoy your company. And not just because of my crush. I actually enjoy spending time with you casually. -Sweetbriar

We were mates. *helps organize some of the herbs into piles* -Scorchgaze
Eh, it comes with being leader. You can't please everyone!

"Maybe he'll loosen up once things settle down." *bats at his ears* "For now I'll just have to accept these stolen moments with you." ~ Mistybreeze

*Blinks, ovbiously caught off guard* "you were what? Medicine cats can't take on a mate!" ~ Slightfeather

*Shrugs agreeably* "He has." ~ Shiverwind