Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14801-14850 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Of course. *purrs and starts following his scent* How could I not remember the manly scent of such a sexy tom? -Frecklenose

I love you twice as much! *licks his forehead* -Featherwing
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
Is he really that manly? *says curiously*
Flintstripe

What you cant say that! I said i loved you more!
Crowtail
I think so. I am pregnant after all. *follows his scent, it getting stronger as she got closer* -Frecklenose

But I love you the most. *nuzzles his chin* -Featherwing
*lays sunning himself on a rock*
Sunheart

Ah this isnt a competition you know!
Crowtail

I guess but i think Treetail is much more manly then he is! *chuckles*
Flintstripe
We have a difference of opinion on this matter. *pads over to her mate and lightly nuzzles his neck* -Frecklenose

*purrs in amusement* I suppose not. *lays down beside him* -Featherwing
*licks his cheek and lays his head down* You are so cute.
Crowtail

*glances up at her* You know i was relaxing here.
Sunheart

*Sits down a bit away from them*
Flintstripe
Am I interrupting you? -Frecklenose

*purrs and snuggles against him* You're so handsome. -Featherwing
*moves his paw over him* What would that make you then?
Crowtail

*shrugs* Depends what you are here for. *glances at her brother* And him.
Sunheart
*rolls her eyes* I came out here to find you and I decided to bring him with me. Since I'm pregnant I didn't want to be walking around alone in the forest. -Frecklenose

You just said I'm cute. *purrs and licks his chin* -Featherwing
But its been like a day since you been out you aren't fat and round yet. *stretches out*
Sunheart

Ah yea sorry you make my memory fuzzy. So its hard to keep that all in mind. *grins at him*
Crowtail
Either way, I would like to not be reckless. I want to make sure we have healthy kits. *eyes him* Do you have any interest in talking? -Frecklenose

*purrs and licks his muzzle* Such a charmer. -Featherwing
Not if your brother is going to sit there like a hawk. *flicks his tail sitting up*
Sunheart

*bites his lip playfully and moves back onto his paws*
Crotail
*sighs and turns to Flintstripe* Sorry for making you walk all the way out here with me, Flint. I'm good now. -Frecklenose

Are you trying to be a tease now? -Featherwing
*Flicks his tail and nods padding off back to camp*
Flintstripe

*nuzzles her cheek* So what did you come all the way out here risking our kits lives for? *Chuckles*
Sunheart

Hmm nah just being friendly with you.
Crowtail
I wanted to apologize for snapping at you. -Frecklenose

You are a tease! -Featherwing
*nods* Do you admit you were in the wrong?
Sunheart

Am not! *sits up and grooms himself*
Crowtail
For snapping at you? Yes. For what I said about the situation with Shiverwind? No. I've said time and time again, I'll be polite to her. I'll be kind to her. I'll have conversations with her. But I can't be friends with her. You two slept together behind my back. I could never have a friendship with someone like that. But that doesn't mean I'm going to forbid you from being friends with her. You can. I just ask that you tread carefully. -Frecklenose

*sits up with a stretch* -Featherwing
I know its just awkward...though..
Sunheart

*licks his flank playfully*
Crowtail

*pads back into camp*
Flintstripe
You don't think it's awkward for me? -Frecklenose

*purrs and nuzzles him lovingly* -Featherwing

*waves his tail at his mate, signaling him over* -Treetail
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
"Sure! Who else?" ~ Berryfrost

"Because that was actually funny." ~ Shiverwind

*Stands to his paws and pads out of camp, his tail lashing behind him. All he could think about was his kiss with Sweetbriar and the way that Treetail had touched her and talked to her* ~ Falconstar

*Nods, absorbing it all* "Right... got it. StarClan, being a warrior is so much more simple than being a medicine cat." ~ Slightfeather
*pads over to him *Whats up?
Flintstripe

*sighs and nuzzles her again* I know its awkward for all of us..but i didnt want to bring anyhting up to here because of her warrior ceremony.
Sunheart

Well should we get back to our walk?
Crowtail
*looks at Wrenflight and shrugs* Guess im funnier then you
Strongbreeze
And that's fine. She's your friend so it's up to you to deliver the message. *licks his cheek* -Frecklenose

Sounds good to me. *nuzzles him* -Featherwing

Falconstar put me in charge of a patrol of the old territory in search of a spot to hold a gathering. Berryfrost and I were trying to think of who else to bring. You should come, love. *looks around* Who else I wonder. -Treetail

I think my jokes are clever. *mumbles* -Wrenflight

*pads to his side, brushing their pelts lightly* Are you all right? -Sweetbriar

It's definitely a lot of knowledge to hold. As well as responsibility. But as long as the drive for it is in your heart you'll be brilliant at it. *smiles at his daughter* My girl certainly is. -Scorchgaze
*purrs nodding* Not sure Berryfrost you have any friends you want to take along that isnt my sister?
Flintstripe

Ah but mine made her laugh!
Strongbreeze

*starts to pad off* alright lets go then!
Crowtail

*smiles at her* Ill tell her when we get back
Sunheart
*Scans the camp* "I don't see many of the senior warriors, so Sheepfluff, Mistybreeze, Scorchgaze and Duskstorm are out." ~ Berryfrost

"Your jokes are terrible," *retorts, but flicks him playfully with her tail* ~ Shiverwind

"Fine," *snaps* "Just... needed to do something productive after wasting an entire morning." ~ Falconstar

*Stares at him* "I thought your mate was deceased. And a tom." ~ Slightfeather
Falconstar forbid me from bringing your sister. *smirks* I got him all heated and jealous. -Treetail

*pads along with him* So you're sure you want me to father the next litter? -Featherwing

*nods slightly and licks his cheek* I love you. -Frecklenose
We might just have to take some of the younger ones like us. -Treetail

*huffs* You two really know how to bring a tom down. -Wrenflight

*frowns**moves a bit ahead of him, ears flat to her head, staying silent* -Sweetbriar

It's a long, complicated story. The short version is that through some circumstances their mother became pregnant. She's one of my closest friends, so I offered to father them as if they were my own. They aren't my blood kin, but I love them like any father would his kits. -Scorchgaze
Oh you are such a kit sometimes!
Strongbreeze

*Shrugs* Why not? I dont see a problem with it.
Crowtail

We arent that young are we?
Flintstripe

*nuzzles her happily* Glad you are so understanding.
Sunheart
"It was amazing," *muses happily* ~ Berryfrost

*rests her head on his shoulder* "Want me to laugh at your lame jokes from now on?" *teases* ~ Shiverwind

*Notices the change in her and realizes what he said* *Eyes widen slightly* "No, wait - that isn't what I meant, Sweetbriar. Our date wasn't a waste of time, I just- I feel like I've been loosing my grip on this Clan ever since Taevy's Group. That final battle was supposed to promise peace, but it feels like every time I walk into camp another warrior has died, or my Clanmates are at each other's throats, and while I have my paws full trying to manage that, then you barge into my life and now I have a whole slew of problems that I absolutely did not sign up for when I assumed Tanglestar's position." *finishes with a huff, glaring into the forest* "I'm just stressed. That's all." ~ Falconstar

*Eyes wander towards the herbs Merryberry was mashing* "And here I thought my life was interesting and exciting." *jokes, thinking of his trashed relationship with Creedstar and his switch in professions* ~ Slightfeather
I don't think so. *says to Flintstripe before grinning* I did do a pretty great job though, huh? -Treetail

I'm just making sure. *purrs* I'm excited to see what they'll look like. -Featherwing

You're pretty lucky, huh? *purrs* -Frecklenose

Just you wait! I'll come up with something so funny it'll blow your mind! -Wrenflight

I can understand that, Falconstar. *moves back to his side slowly* Not to point out the obvious, but there are certain things you can't control. The small bits of drama among clanmates, relationship turmoil among them. But when things do get out of control you handle it in the best way you see fit, which unsurprisingly ends up being the right way. You should really give yourself some more credit. This isn't just my biased opinion talking: the whole clan can see, even if they don't always agree with your methods, you're a fantastic leader who gives his all to the clan. You guide us through our darkest times and bring us back stronger. -Sweetbriar

I assume the news of your change to medicine cat wasn't received well by that someone special. -Scorchgaze
Pretty good job at making me jealous. *cuffs him*
Flintstripe

Doubt it. *grins* But im sure you can try to blow Shiverwinds mind.
Strongbreeze

Probably adorable!
Crowtail

Luckiest tom the whole clan. I mean you have no flaws.
Sunheart
"Oh, it was amazing," *teases* "I was beside myself." ~ Berryfrost

"Careful you don't hurt yourself in the process." ~ Shiverwind

*flicks an ear* "Except, for awhile, everyone said the same thing about Tanglestar. And everyone knows how he practically went over the edge towards the end of his lives. I can't do that. I can't share Tanglestar's fate. But sometimes, I just-" *shakes his head* "Never mind. My point was supposed to be, I don't view this morning as a waste of time. I just feel behind now, that's all. Once we inform MoonClan of the Gathering I'll feel more on top of things." *flicks her with his tail, proving there were no hard feelings* ~ Falconstar

*laughs bitterly* "That's an understatement. But I'm doing what I feel like StarClan wants me to do - and what GoldenClan needs me to do. Obviously I wish some things had played out differently, but," *shrugs* "oh well. At the end of the day, I suppose that's life." ~ Slightfeather
*shuffles his paws* So about earlier do you really think Berryfrost is..uh well wild?
Strongbreeze

*chuckles* He does put on a good show.
Flintstripe
Oh you know you aren't the one I'm trying to make jealous. *purrs and judges him* -Treetail

*chuckles* I certainly hope so. -Featherwing

I don't know about that. *lays beside him* -Frecklenose

*grins at him* Who's trying to get their mind blown now, huh? -Wrenflight

From what I've heard Tanglestar had a lot of things going on in his personal life that was both affected by and affecting his choices as a leader. I know I can be a pain to deal with, but I don't think it's enough to drive you mad. *purrs while softly nosing his cheek in a motion of comfort* -Sweetbriar

I suppose so. But you never know how things can change. Maybe the two of you can reach a place of peace. -Scorchgaze
il y a plus d’un an Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at Slightfeather* Being chosen for the medicine cat path is not easy. It is hard work and you're not always rewarded. I've had cats die at my feet while I kept pushing to save them. My first time out as an apprentice a close friend of mine died ripped apart by a rouge it was awful. I was only a child but I tried so hard to save him...seeing his brother cry was the worst part though. Knowing he was gone and I had to tell his brother that I couldn't do anything to save him. But as a medicine cat you have to use every failure as a learning experience. For every cat you lose you can save another if you're smart. I've delivered so many kits brought a queen back to life kept infection out of a wounded camp. Saved kits and elders from disease in the winter and earned the respect of my clanmates. It's hard work but you're Clan needs you and if StarClan choose you to serve than serve you must -Merryberry
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Oh you think you have flaws? •lays his head on hers• tell me then.
Sunheart

•looks up at the sky• shut up.
Strongbreeze

Hmm but seeing you wind up and tug on someone else that isn't me kinda makes we a bites riled up. •nips him•
Flintstripe

They are going to be perfect Featherwing.
Creotail
*nuzzles him* Well just remember it's only to help your sister obtain her dream tom. *chuckles when he nips him* Come on you wild tom. Who else do you think we should bring on patrol? -Treetail

*purrs and presses against him* -Featherwing

My temper can be a bit scary sometimes. *purrs and snuggles back against him* -Frecklenose
Hmm someone big and strong. *grins and glances at Berryfrost quickly then looks at his mate* Who do you think?
Flintstripe

*pads with him* This is an enjoyable walk you know.
Crowtail

Ah yes your big temper. *purrs* You do have quite a mouth on you when its set off.
Sunheart
You better not be thinking of any big and strong toms other than me! *nudges him playfully* -Treetail

I certainly think so. -Featherwing

You've always told me I have a lot of sass. *purrs* -Frecklenose
Oh and what if i am?
Flitnstripe

*chuckles* I always love our little moments.
Crowtail

And its true! You are the queen of the sass!
Sunheart
I'd be hurt! -Treetail

Me too. *purrs and rube against his side* -Featherwing

You don't seem to mind. *nips him playfully* -Frecklenose
*stops when they reach the lake* Ah the lake!
Crowtail

Aww poor Treetail not getting all the attention he deserves!
Flintstripe

Eh i see pass your flaws and looks at the beauty that's underneath,
SUnheart
Our favorite spot. -Featherwing

How sweet. *nuzzles his chin* I love you. -Frecklenose
Tell me something i dont know. *purrs*
Sunheart

Favorite spot indeed! Its always so calm here.
Crowtail

*sits outside the nursery boredly*
Tanglekit

*Yawns* Hushpool how old are our kits?
Skyheart
Peaceful and beautiful. -Featherwing

Cocky tom you. *paws him playfully* -Frecklenose

Almost three moons. -Hushpool

*pounces on him from behind* Hey there. -Bloodkit
*jumps surprised and looks back at her* Hey!
Tanglekit

Huh that old already? *purrs*
Skyheart

Just like you. *nuzzles his cheek*
Crowtail

What do you want me to not be cocky?
Sunheart
Such a charmer. *licks his nose* -Featherwing

Nah I like you how you are. -Frecklenose

I know. *purrs* They're growing like weeds. -Hushpool

What's up? -Bloodkit
*shrugs* "Maybe not wild, but not a prude. Why?" *smirks knowingly* ~ Shiverwind

"Um," *clears her throat* "What about Wernflight, Shiverwind or Stongbreeze? They're all in camp." ~ Berryfrost

"I wouldn't be so sure. At the very least you might knock me out of a tree and snap my neck." ~ Falconstar

*Flicks an ear* "Yeah. Right. I know. I would do anything for GoldenClan, and if StarClan's called me then I guess there isn't much else I could do anyway." *Forces Creedstar's face out of his head* "Okay, so I know basic herbs and poultices; what's next?" ~ Slighteather

*Nudges Redshadow* "We should actually make an attempt to hunt before we return to camp. If we walk in empty-pawed... well, Falconstar already won't be happy that we left together, but moreso if we didn't catch anything." ~ Mistybreeze
Just sitting here boredly since we cant play. *sighs*
Tanglekit

I was born a charmer. *sits down and leans against him*
Crowtail

*nods* Soon they will be just as big as us.
Skyheart

Good cause there is no way in starclan im changing.
Sunheart

*grins* Well who would you prefer out of those three?
Flintstripe
il y a plus d’un an Bluefire7777 said…
Where to collect and how to properly store herbs *says then goes down the line again of each herb stating where to find them* -Merryberry