jeu de rôle aléatoire The Slender Man RP

lux2 posted on Sep 25, 2012 at 04:13AM
Your in a club with a few people... all you have is a few suplies and army rations. You need to get some more food and suplyes but the only way to do that is to go outside...

Name:
Picture maybe:
Extras:

([Current slender man: Lux2)]
(Current adviser: Lux2)

Supply count:

batterys x10
Repeater
Ammo: x18
Flashlights x5
Armyrations x25
Sanity potions x52
Notes found = 0

(There are more notes than in the game)

Rules
- no god moding, but if you die you can make a new person
-all suplyes must be aproved by ADVISOR

Current players
Slender man (lux2)
Brandon Semore (lux2)
Jeklyne Graves (MOARdesu)
Logan Sly (FreakOutNow)
Nena Killindine (yugiohFanatic1)
Nixie (Nevermore)
Noone (noone_n)
Opal (h2ogirl123)

Sanity levels
Brandon: *******---
Jeklyne: ********--
Logan: ****------
Nena: **********
Nixie: **********
Noone: **********
Opal: **********
 Your in a club with a few people... all toi have is a few suplies and army rations. toi need to get s
last edited on Oct 10, 2012 at 02:36AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 211 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-211 of 211

il y a plus d’un an Noone_N said…
// damn where is everyone I need more people to join in on my RP keep it alive!!!!!!!//
il y a plus d’un an MOARdesu said…
(Oh man, this forum kind of...died, didn't it?

It's even starting to rot a bit. ._.)
il y a plus d’un an johnthewolf said…
nope *alien flies by* he can keep it alive *alien continues to fly away* NO MR. ALIEN NOOOOOO!!!! B*&%
il y a plus d’un an lux2 said…
Ok im so sorry im the one who died school got hecktic and well i was busy so now im back)
"What are you doing!" * grabs the grenade and note* "whats this?, hes coming?- oh god" *he stand up and puts it on a counter and places the grenade in the closet. "Ok i think everyones going to be ok."

*something knocks ondoor and sticks his hand threw the hole and reaches for the knob*
Noone shrugged. " Told you soo...."
Brandon pickes up a broom and whacks the hand, it turned into an almost charcoaly dust and fleew back out of the hole it came from* "what the he-" a small angry moan happens a bit later* "Noone wheres... wheres the gun?"
(When isn't school hectic? =3=; Oh well. Welcome back, lux! *confetti*)

"Holy cow, lady! Calm down!"
Glen couldn't believe what he was seeing. A grown up curled up in the darkness, blubbering nonsense like a baby. He sighed, crossing his arms while regarding Jeklyne with both annoyance and sympathy. A couple minutes passed before he knelt down beside the broken woman.
"Look," He said softly "Sorry I scared ye, okay? Can ye just calm down?"
Jeklyne sniffed and slowly nodded, her mess of dark hair bobbing as she did. "W-who are you?" she asked in an uneven tone. It was then she realized how young he was. "And...why are you alone out here?"
Glen smiled, though his expression held no happiness whatsoever. "Not important now. We gotta get outta here." He helped her get up to her feet and added with a bitter laugh, "Your screaming probably gave us away."
When she didn't reply, he quickly introduced himself. "I'm Glen. You?"
"Jeklyne."
"Weird name. I like it." He remarked before going over to the door. "Now, you comin'? Or do ye wanna stay and wait for it to get here?"
In an instant, she was by his side.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
// Omg MOARdesu I missed you T^T //
Noone shrugged smiling. " I don't know. " He laughed.
"Not good." Brandon found a few bullets in a shelp but the gun was still out of sight.*
(Yeah, I missed me, too~ c:
Pssh. Kidding, kidding. It's been awhile, hasn't it?)

The duo gingerly made their way outside, careful to make as little of sound as possible. Glen peered out into the thick blanket of night, searching for anything that moved. Jeklyne stayed close, her mind shifting from the wonder of how someone so young could be out alone in the middle of nowhere to the fear of what lurks in the shadows. What if that thing from earlier showed up? What would happen to them?
Her mind began to race again with numerous doubts and worries so much that she unconsciously began to shake. Glen took notice.
"Don't worry." He whispered, breaking her from the spell "Let's just find somewhere else that's safe, 'kay?"
She nodded silently, feeling a little strange about being reassured by a child. Wasn't she supposed to be the one to assure him? The thought alone crushed her bubbling cowardice and in another moment, she stopped shaking altogether.
"Why are you alone out here?" She asked again, hoping for an answer.
Glen sighed and pulled at the strings of his hat for a moment before answering "I dunno. I just...was here. I woke up and..." He paused "...That guy...that...thing was here with me."
Jeklyne felt the blood in her veins run cold "You mean..."
"Yep. Ye seen it, right?"
"No." Jeky replied, her voice growing quieter "I heard it."
"Oh. Well, when ye do see it..." He smiled weakly "Make sure ye use the bathroom first or somethin'."
And with that, they ventured deeper into the darkness.
last edited il y a plus d’un an