jeu de rôle aléatoire The Slender Man RP

lux2 posted on Sep 25, 2012 at 04:13AM
Your in a club with a few people... all you have is a few suplies and army rations. You need to get some more food and suplyes but the only way to do that is to go outside...

Name:
Picture maybe:
Extras:

([Current slender man: Lux2)]
(Current adviser: Lux2)

Supply count:

batterys x10
Repeater
Ammo: x18
Flashlights x5
Armyrations x25
Sanity potions x52
Notes found = 0

(There are more notes than in the game)

Rules
- no god moding, but if you die you can make a new person
-all suplyes must be aproved by ADVISOR

Current players
Slender man (lux2)
Brandon Semore (lux2)
Jeklyne Graves (MOARdesu)
Logan Sly (FreakOutNow)
Nena Killindine (yugiohFanatic1)
Nixie (Nevermore)
Noone (noone_n)
Opal (h2ogirl123)

Sanity levels
Brandon: *******---
Jeklyne: ********--
Logan: ****------
Nena: **********
Nixie: **********
Noone: **********
Opal: **********
 Your in a club with a few people... all toi have is a few suplies and army rations. toi need to get s
last edited on Oct 10, 2012 at 02:36AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 211 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 211

il y a plus d’un an MOARdesu said…
Oh sweet mother of all syrupy pancakes, I am so joining this shit.

Jeklyne Graves
She's an eccentric sort of woman with her dark, lifeless eyes and waved chops of uneven hair. Extremely paranoid, she has a hard time trusting others as well as herself, often leading her to doubt even her own thoughts and decisions. She is also slightly unstable with her emotions and can act erratically if faced with a stressful enough situation. It is best to treat her with care, as this woman can break easily. Mentally, of course.
Now, despite being rather cold and distant, she remains somewhat helpless in a way. Perhaps it's her internal struggle with the fears that have haunted her for so long? Who knows? Maybe you'll find out.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an lux2 said…
Sweet! Just need the information above. :)
Name brandon
Age 21
Gender m
il y a plus d’un an YugiohFanatic1 said…
I'll make my profile tomorrow.
Ok thats ok
Sounds familiar... want to start?)
(Familiar? :x Crap cakes.

Oh, and wouldn't it be best if we waited a bit for others to join? The more, the merrie--I mean, chaotic, right? xD)
(INSANE MORE LIKELY, ya ill wait 0_o) (i dont know but it reminds me of a girl from a horor game... i dont know what it was called tho.)
Commence mode activate! ( :") funny waiting face
(Gtg)
Be on here in three or less hours)
(Im online now)
(Oh shizzle, looks like I made it in time! :D Sort of.

;-; Awe, looks like nobody else joined...)
(Umm that yogioh guy might join soon hes online. Send some invites to your friends about this plz:))
Ya ill just rigester you.... sanity levels ill explain later.
((I'm a woman thank you. And please do be patient with me. I don't come on very long everyday.))

Name: Nena Killindine

The rest will be said through the rp.
((Sorry, for both things i mentioned))

Ill register you now
:/ uh oh... well lets start)

Brandon, Logan, Jeklyne, Nena, Dale, and Chad drove in a suv coming from a party that they went to. "What the fu-" chad yelled as the suv slid past a man in a suit that stood in the middle of the road. The suv slid and fliped into a ditch. Slenderman slowly walks towards them. Everyone got out of the van exept for Dale who was crushed in the acident. Chad yelled for everyone to run!
Nena gasped and screamed as the car flipped. She heard the command to run but was frozen in shok from what had just happened.
*Jeklyne had been injured from the crash. With her forehead bloody and her sight heavily blurred, she ran from the scene and into the woods in a blind, frantic sprint. She could feel her heart racing wildy inside her chest as her legs pumped in a continuously rapid and irregular motion against the forest floor, the sound of snapping twigs and her own gasps of hoarse breath filled her head.*
Slender grabbed ahold of chad and stared at him a few seconds later chad was laying motionless on the ground. Brandon pushed them through the woods untill we found a small house.
Nena had no clue what was going on anymore. All she saw was things flying by and heard people yelling.She couldn't really comprehend anything right now.
Brandon found a key underneath a matt as he quickly opened the door. "Hurry inside!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.
Nena was inside on cue,then dropped to her bottom.She was panting and her eyes wide,her being still inn shock.
Brandon yelled again. He sees Nena and Logan run inside. "Where is Jeklyne?"
*Jeky had long since strayed from the others as she was in too much of a panic. Still blinded, she continued to sprint deeper into the thickness of the forest, only getting further and further from the group...*
il y a plus d’un an Freakoutnow said…
Joining the group, Logan didn't feel comfortable in the small house. "If he's going to get us, this won't stop him,"
"It will be good for one night! I got to find her! Lock the door as i run out!" He quickly sprints out the door and surches for jeklyne.

Slender picked up the two dead bodys and caryed them off somewhere.

Brandon hears runing in the distance which he chose to fallow. -brandons sanity -1-
(Now who's dead?)
(Chad and dale the two people i used to start the article)
(Hey, can Jeky not be found just yet? How about Brandon figures she died or was left behind or whatever?

Because I'd like to have her...explore a little on her own. >:3)
(thanks) Logan crouches next to Nena. "Hope he doesn't know we're here, that is, if he's real,"
(I noticed when you didnt come through the door, and if you venture to far your sanity will drain, i drained mine for example)

Brandon stoped not knowing where the sound went.he turned around and walked to the crash zone. No one was there and the dead gone. He quickly runs back to the house. He yanks on the door and yells, "let me in!"

Slender stood five feet behind brandon not moving.
Logan, sits up, not even knowing what to do. Was it Brandon? She took her chances. Opening the door Logan froze.
Brandon noticed logans face. He froze. "Open the door Now!"

Slender cocked his head and started a terifying laugh. Then he glanced at the door noticing logan. Your eyes fog but then you regain your vision and fall. (Your alive and just fine, but maybe tarified.) He ran through the door and shut it. While locking it.
Waking up, on the floor, Logan was terrified. She didn't care if Brandon was there. He could jump off a cliff for all she cared. "Where's some cheese when you need it?" She screamed.
-logan's sanity -1-
(Thanks sanity registered.)

Slender banged on the door, not being able to break it he lets out a deel growl and stabs a limb through the door and walked out into the woods.
*Fortunately (Or perhaps, unfortunately), a protruding tree root snagged onto the panicked woman's loose sweater, causing her to tumble into the earth below. She furiously wiped at her bloody forehead with a sleeved hand, the sting of her scrapped knees reminded her that this was real.
Her mind then went back to the mysterious (and very sharply dressed) man, the echo of the screeching car and screaming rang within her head. With her vision finally focusing, she realized that she was, in fact, all alone. -1 Sanity.*
Logan watched him leave through the window. She always had this fascination in him. She never thought he was actually real. But he was and he was threatening their very existence. Breathing heavily she examined Brandon curiously.
(Thanks ill register the insanity)

Brandon looked at logan. "Are you ok?"
Slender advanced through the woods. He noticed someone trip. He walked slowly behind her.
Logan laughed. "Oh I'm fine. It's you I'm worried about," As she stared at Brandon, she felt more and more alone in this nightmare.
He starts eyes start to water. " i couldnt find her."
*A sudden chill rippled through Jeky as she felt a breeze roll through her hair. A deeply unnerved feeling clenched at her stomach as she heard a small noise emit from behind her. It was a sound as significant as a house settling, though it caught her attention regardless. She froze, sitting very still upon the ground with her sleeve still held to her bloody forehead.*
"Oh she's dead, I can feel it," Logan whispered. "Then again, maybe not,"
Slender cocks his head. He wispers in a damonic blood curtaling sound, " i see you..."
"I dont know..." he wipes his eyes and surches the house.

(You can surch too)
Logan, searching through some old drawers, cocks her head back suddenly. "Well that's disgusting,"
She gets brandons attention " what is it?"
Logan, pulling out an old box chucks it at him casually, "Look inside," As you open it she says, "It's a bloody hand,"