jeu de rôle aléatoire The Slender Man RP

lux2 posted on Sep 25, 2012 at 04:13AM
Your in a club with a few people... all you have is a few suplies and army rations. You need to get some more food and suplyes but the only way to do that is to go outside...

Name:
Picture maybe:
Extras:

([Current slender man: Lux2)]
(Current adviser: Lux2)

Supply count:

batterys x10
Repeater
Ammo: x18
Flashlights x5
Armyrations x25
Sanity potions x52
Notes found = 0

(There are more notes than in the game)

Rules
- no god moding, but if you die you can make a new person
-all suplyes must be aproved by ADVISOR

Current players
Slender man (lux2)
Brandon Semore (lux2)
Jeklyne Graves (MOARdesu)
Logan Sly (FreakOutNow)
Nena Killindine (yugiohFanatic1)
Nixie (Nevermore)
Noone (noone_n)
Opal (h2ogirl123)

Sanity levels
Brandon: *******---
Jeklyne: ********--
Logan: ****------
Nena: **********
Nixie: **********
Noone: **********
Opal: **********
 Your in a club with a few people... all toi have is a few suplies and army rations. toi need to get s
last edited on Oct 10, 2012 at 02:36AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 211 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 211

il y a plus d’un an Nevermore_ said…
"I'm Nixie," she spoke without returning the smile. She pulled a small flip phone out of her back pocket to see if she ever caught a signal but had no such luck, and now there was only one battery bar left...

(Sounds good to me ^_^)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an MOARdesu said…
(I...I don't think I'll be able to do anything with Jeklyne until I find out if the area is the same as the Slender game map or not. :L Oh well...

Gah, all these '^_^' are going to drive me mad. xD)
(Lol, well I like smileys and its hard to do the conventional ones ooc since they're usually made up of parenthesis. )
il y a plus d’un an Freakoutnow said…
(Okay, let's do this and the Slender map thing is up to lux2 but I'd prefer it to not be.)
"Forgot your phone," Logan sighed, "Did you hear that?"
She put the phone back in her pocket and shook her head, "no, what was it?
"I heard a scream over there, let's go!" Logan runs off int the direction she heard it and skilfully dodges all obstacles in her way.
Nixie followed closely behind, hoping that it wasn't some kind of trap executed by either Logan or a third party.
il y a plus d’un an Noone_N said…
Noone wailed long and loudly., he held his long legs close to his head. " ....Ring around the rosie pocket full of posies ashes ashes we all ....fall. Down." He queited down a bit comforted.
(Same here. To be honest, I actually don't really like that game very much. It's just...meh.

Ah, I take it Noone is the 'creepy child' character in this forum? o3o)
(yeah it is... meh and ummm, we are kinda going ahead of lux2. He is slenderman after all!)
Logan could feel Nixie's unsurity of her honesty but ignored it. Her pace quickened but she was sure to check that Nixie was behind her. "Look, a house!" She cried pointing to a shack. "That's where the sound is coming from!"
Nixie was sure to keep pace with the girl, "great! Lets go."
Walking to the door she signalled for Nixie to be quiet. to Logan's dismay the door was locked but that did not stop her. "Hold this," She said addressing Nixie chucking her a gun. Taking a run up she broke through the door a splinter cutting her neck. Looking inside and ignoring her wound she gasped. "Its a little boy!"
Nixie had taken the gun as soon as it reached her and pointed it at the door just in case. She was shocked to see the child there an immediately lowered the weapon.
Stepping over dead body over dead body Logan reached the child, who had been was crying and was in severe trauma. Turning to Nixie, Logan said, "He'll be back, you better be on guard,"
Noone looked up tears in his eyes. " Now we;re all gonna get in trouble..... " He was so skinny you could just about see his bones through his pale skin.'
Chucking him a chocolate bar Logan pulled out of her pocket she hurried him out, "The sooner we get out of here, the sooner we're safe,"
Noone caught it. " Mhm...." He didn't think so he was always found.
"He??" Nixie asked with confusion, "he who? Whats going on here?"
"Slenderman," Logan sighed picking up Noone. "Slenderman,"
"Slenderman? You mean like the legend??" Nixie was starting to think these people were crazy, there couldn't really be a slenderman... Could there?
"Well, yes. I'm a little superstitious but the people I was with saw him and a man in a suit with no face did just make us crash the car. He's supposedly claimed two lives all ready," Logan, said, walking out of the shack with Noone.
il y a plus d’un an h2ogirl123 said…
Ooooooooo New forum! :D

Name: Opal

Picture: Coming later!

Extras: Smart, stubborn, and friendly. She came into the forest to videotape the supernatural creature known as Slender man. Taking her friend Mindy, she ventures out into the forest with a camera and notepad ready. Opal has light brown hair, dark eyes, and a friendly smile.
Noone buried his head against her shoulder. " Is there more of you? I heard you say there was...How do0 you now they haven't been gotten?"
il y a plus d’un an lux2 said…
(Sorry i was gone had problems with the internet)

Brandonshuffled and grabbed the repeater.

Slender quickly notices some humans have left the house, and fallowed them. (Ill haveyour names registered within an hour. I got homework.)
"Yes there is more of us, we're going to go find them and Nixie over there is to shoot anything that looks like the beast, right Nix?" Logan grinned gesturing to Nixie.
"Nixie. and yea, that's right," She forced a smile at the young boy, trying to appear comforting.
Noone stared sadly. " Alright...."
Opal: *Parks her car on the side of the road and gets out, her equipment polished and ready* "Come on Mindy! We have to get this project done!" *Laughs and tucks hair behind her ear*

Mindy: "Coming!" *Hops out of the car*
A random woman ran out of the woods into the road .And she looked around finding the two. " Help! hELP ME! hE'S COMINING FOR US! RUN!"
Logan still walking, suddenly heard screaming. "What? Did you hear that?" She asked the others.
Opal: *Who?! Whose coming?!" *Eyes widen*

Mindy: *Gets out her knife*
Logan wanders on, gripping Noone's hand tightly. "Hello? Is someone there?"
Woman: " He never dies, no use....." She took out a gun and shot herself in the head.
----
Noone hugged Logan's leg" I'm scared."
*Both girls scream*

Opal: "Mindy! Call 911, quickly!"

Mindy: "There aren't any bars out here!" *Shows phone*

Opal: "Lets get her to a hospital then!" *Jumps in the car* *Engine won't start*

Mindy: *Puts girl in the backseat* "Why won't it start!?"
"What the hell is going on here..." Nixie spoke, the gun she'd been given still pointed at the dead woman.
Logan doesn't move. She doesn't even bat an eyelid. "He's serious,"
"Well don't just stand there! We gotta keep moving, the next one might be pointing the gun at us instead of theirself."
Noone looked at the body. " We arent getting out are we...."
"Not if we just stand here like a bunch of idiots. If we keep moving we've got a chance so come on!" Having grown up close to the woods Nixie had heard a lot of stories about the slenderman, she'd seen enough that day to believe some of it now. She hoped the part about it being harder for him to find you if you don't stay in one place was true, and she wasn't taking the chance of staying there any longer.
" I found something..." There was a note in his hand with a map. " Look?"
(Note 1 Lux you better keep up)
Logan smiled, "Let's move then!"

".....All it shows is the house and the shack, and I think a tree circle? Who left this here, do you think one of the ....." He dropped it his hands shaking but he grabbed it up again.
"I'd say we should go there, anyone object?"
Nixie shook her head, "lets go, can you tell where we are?"
"Not really," Logan said looking round. "I haven't been able to see since Slender blinded me,"
" I don't think we should...."
"Wait... Blinded you? You mean you can't see?" She was a little shocked by the statement, seeing as Logan had appeared to be quite aware of her surroundings before.
*A distant gunshot had startled Jeklyne. She contemplated actually heading off towards the sound, but who knew what happened over there if someone had to fire a weapon? Doubts had begun to arise, and Jeky shivered as another icy breeze rolled around. The drying blood trailing down the woman's ashen face cracked when a complicated mix of emotions twisted her expression, a silent but conflicting debate taking place within her mind.*
Logan looked at Nixie. "Yes I've been blind ever since"
Noone looked up. " You're blind?"