jeu de rôle aléatoire The Slender Man RP

lux2 posted on Sep 25, 2012 at 04:13AM
Your in a club with a few people... all you have is a few suplies and army rations. You need to get some more food and suplyes but the only way to do that is to go outside...

Name:
Picture maybe:
Extras:

([Current slender man: Lux2)]
(Current adviser: Lux2)

Supply count:

batterys x10
Repeater
Ammo: x18
Flashlights x5
Armyrations x25
Sanity potions x52
Notes found = 0

(There are more notes than in the game)

Rules
- no god moding, but if you die you can make a new person
-all suplyes must be aproved by ADVISOR

Current players
Slender man (lux2)
Brandon Semore (lux2)
Jeklyne Graves (MOARdesu)
Logan Sly (FreakOutNow)
Nena Killindine (yugiohFanatic1)
Nixie (Nevermore)
Noone (noone_n)
Opal (h2ogirl123)

Sanity levels
Brandon: *******---
Jeklyne: ********--
Logan: ****------
Nena: **********
Nixie: **********
Noone: **********
Opal: **********
 Your in a club with a few people... all toi have is a few suplies and army rations. toi need to get s
last edited on Oct 10, 2012 at 02:36AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 211 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 211

il y a plus d’un an Nevermore_ said…
"Okay..." Nixie spoke scepticly, remembering how Logan had seemed to spot the building Noone was in just fine.
il y a plus d’un an Freakoutnow said…
"Yes I am blind. I can still sense peoples presences though,"
Nixie nodded, deciding to move on from the subject, "right, well it seems like we're here," she pointed to a spot on the map, "so lets go this way," she started off in the direction she gestured to.
il y a plus d’un an lux2 said…
(Please tell me your names that i have NOT regestered. The bug happened again)

Slender quickly fallowed Nixie and the others. *steps on stick*
Logan turns around fast. "What was that?"
Slender laughs and diapears to the left of everyone.
Nixie heard the disturbing laugh and quickly took hold of the child's hand, quickening her pace
"You heard that too?" Logan asked moving faster.
"Yes," Nixie said quickly, "That I definitely heard."
"I'm not loosing my mind then,"
Slender walks out into the opening for everyone to see."run, ilike chasing my prey!"
Logan stands still.
Nixie Instantly stopped in her tracks and fired off a few shots straight for the slenderman's head and torso.
il y a plus d’un an MOARdesu said…
(Dammit, Slendy! >:U
What happened to being the subtle and silent chap you always were? ¬3¬;)

*More gunshots. That could only mean something bad is happening. Without a doubt...right? Jeky then decided that she shouldn't take a chance in following the sound and instead, retreat for her own safety. With that, the spooked woman turned in the opposite direction and continued on deeper into the uncertain darkness.*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an h2ogirl123 said…
Opal: "Never mind, we'll go down the road and try to find some help, leave her here and go grab the equipment!" *Grabs notebook and closes her door*

Mindy: *Runs to grab the camera in the back*
The bullets passed through slender like a haze. His body collected where he had been shot. He steps back into the forest holding his wounds. He yelled. "Now yoi leave me no choice. Ill drive you insane...."

Brandon ran to where he heared gunshots. "What happened?!"
*The two girls are heading down the road when they hear a gunshot*

Opal: "Quickly! Climb into this tree and look for where it came from!" *Already climbing tree*

Mindy: *Follows her*
Slender crosses a road. He continues walking untill he notices a car. He openes the trunk and breakes the motor.
(Im not going to mysteriously vanish now h2o whered you go?)
(Sorry, didn't see the update!) :)

Mindy; "There!" *Points to a tiny house barely concealed by trees*

Opal: "Hurry Mindy!" *Climbs down and takes off towards the house, Mindy behind her*
Slender watches the girls run across the road and fallows them in the darkness
(?)
*It wasn't long before Jeky found herself in a clearing. She didn't enjoy the thought of being out in the open and exposed to the night chill but her deep yearn for refuge drove her to move. Her scratched and stinging legs extended up and over the long grass, and she wondered how long it was since the last time anyone had ran a lawn mower through the area. Realizing how idiotic that thought was, she silently scolded herself and kept going, the night air icy and gripping.*
Mindy: "Did you hear that?" *Panting*

Opal: "No, it's probably an animal or something, come on!"

*House in view*
Slender watched the two girls run to the house. He slowly fallows them.

Brandon went back to the house and shut the door. He then crawled into a bed. He thought to himself, "ill never get out of here"

Sanity -1
Opal: *Reaches the house first and pounds on the door* "Hello? Is anyone in there? It's an emergency!!"

Mindy: *Standing behind her, tapping her foot nervously*
(Ello?)
(Sorry i got board and fell asleep. By the way im not on during the day)

Brandon peeked out the window and noticed to girls. He opened the door and let them in.

Slender watches from the shadows
il y a plus d’un an Noone_N said…
Noone looked up at Brandon. " so you're not dead."
(It's okay)

Opal: *Runs inside with Mindy* "There's been an accident, a women shot herself and we need help! It looked like she had been out here a while and she just shot herself in front of us! *Panic in her voice*

Mindy: *Nods, silent tears on her cheeks*
(I like how Opal calls it an 'accident' when the woman pretty much just shot herself in the face with her own gun. xD Man, I'm loving this insanity.

Oh, and lux2? I have a bit of a suggestion, if that's all right with you. Can Slendy be a bit more...subtle with his actions? Like, not show himself or announce his presence as much? I mean, it would be a lot more creepy and menacing if he kind of teases everyone with gimpses here and there. It'd be like he's there, but he's not, you know?
Sorry if that sounded confusing. :L)

*Jeky peered into the thick blanket of darkness, her eyes darting desperately for anything that could resemble safety in the very slightest. Her gaze then caught onto an ominous figure laying just within the trees. It appeared to be a building of some sort with its rectangular form, though she couldn't tell exactly. Deciding to toss aside all doubts for this one moment, she made a beeline towards the figure, hoping that it is what she believes to be a sort of shelter.*
(Sure... slendy is now hidden)

Brandon looked at Noone. "Who said i was dead?" He then shifts and looks at Opal. "Im worning you. Something lurks out in these woods. Kt would be a bad idea to go back out there"
(Come on lets get this rp rolling)
Noone shrugged. " I guessed....You'll all be dead soon."
Logan woke up suddenly. "Where am I?" It was dark.
"Wow such negitive thoughts" he shivered in fear.
Sanity -1
Logan sat up. She didn't know where she was and she was cold. This was all too much.
Sanity -5
(Holly crap the insanity awsome!)

(Forget this)
Logan decided to search for Slender. Why? She felt like it.
Sanity- 2
Slender stood on a path and noticed logan. He quickly moved closser.
Logan noticed Slender. She kept walking.
Slender begain to fallow her and begain to catch up.
Noone looked at Brandon more intensly. " How so?...." A black tendril slipped out from his hoodie before disappearing inside of it. " I'm cold." He huged Brandon taking in his body heat.
Opal: "What do you mean?" *Eyes widen*

Mindy: *Bits her lip nervously*
il y a plus d’un an johnthewolf said…
jon; age 32 bio: has experience with helicopters and military weapons scout in the army from 1972 to 2003 ran a strip club from 2004 to 2007. gender:male supplies: 3 army combat knives, 2 m4 a1 carbine rifles,an RPG7,6 batteries, astronaut food X 20, bag of chips,4 shotguns 4 blankets a foldable ten 3 feet in diameter and width) an m1911 and 2 grenades and a backpack
*As Jeklyne neared and the figure grew more apparent in the dense blanket of the moonless night, she could feel the doubts slither out from the depths of her mind and push their way towards the current situation. Gritting her teeth, she hastily cast them away, deciding that this wasn't the time to be worrying about whether she was right or wrong about this shelter. If it was even a shelter at all.

The weary woman manoeuvred around an array of the trees, branches and exposed root before she had finally pulled through to her goal. She stood in silence as before her stood an old shed dressed in steady decay, its exterior mossy and flaked with bits of dulled red paint. Along the sides were long scratches that sunk deeply and horrifically into the wooden walls but it wasn't this that caught her attention. Upon the door, scrawled in a sinister poison, was a note:

DON'T LOOK...OR IT TAKES YOU.

A chill ran down her back as she read the menacing words. It was written in the deepest of black. But...what was it? A demon? Some kind of monster?
With an extended and shaking hand, Jeklyne reached out for the note, much to her own surprise. But before she could take the note into her grasp, the shed door flew open and a darkened figure reached out and took her by the cloth of her baggy sweater. She let out a terrified scream before being pulled into the darkness, where her cries were left muffed and unheard.*
jon walks out dor hearing screaming* takes bullet proof vest* walks out door* alright assholes to any survivors sanity -3 alright freindly fire i got this *cocks shot gun and walks into forest* sanity -7 *jon walks into the forest not daring to look behind him as the dark figure manipulates around him he says to himself* now look around us as the world slowly winds down the darkness rises and forgets we do not fight we defend but the only way to win is attack first now the crumbling earth steadies around me i look to the stars for help now, now is time to attack first may they trie to stop us but we will fight for honor i am a warrior of words not weapons, just words my enemies bow before me i am a man not using violence as the sun slowly rises around me i await evil to leave and forget as you may know you probaly call this... WAR there is always one winner i am that winner for not looking to politicans for help they only start WAR... *sun rises around me and the dark shadows disappear* sanity +5 slowly continues to walk through forest* pulls out bo staff and uses as cane* slenderman gets closer *pretends not to notice* drops staff punches slender in the face and continues to walk with bo staff* that is the power of japans wizardry a spell and spech i know (sorry if this is to dramatic just dont report it)
jon collapses as the sun sets again* SCREAMS the darkness is too powerful* sanity -9 pulls up finds shelter and peers through window see`s brandon and noone *shotguns the window out sanity -4*climbs through window panel* well thats an entrance aint it *grabs wooden boards and fix`es windows sanity +2 so how is everybody i brought blankets so 4 of us can sleep while one keeps guard i`ll even take first shift *thows down blankets* therei`ve got some food if you need any also is there anyone else thats found us slowly starts dealing out guns *hands everyone 50 shot guns shells and a berretta 12 gauge and an mp5 so does everyone like our new toys haha oooh me yeah hope you like them drops 3 mp5 mags for brandon and noone so help yourself to my supplies i have some more in my bacpack if you need more
oh yeah i found this *hands brandon note* this contains the words "he`s coming" course the only thing comi`n is that dang `ol black suit buisness man but i got him *pulls out grenade* so we wont have a problem hehe now you get your rest ok
man noone RP`s here any more thi sucks