My Little Poney Traveling Through Time OC Role Play

karina_brony posted on Jun 20, 2014 at 06:46PM
Hello! I have made a role play a longer time ago that was like this. You may remember. The plot is that Twilight has us try out a portal. She needed to go back in time in order to do a recap of the lessons she has learned. First, she has us try it out for her. We go in, and we find ourselves in the 1950's. Then 60's, 70's, and 80's. We try to get back in our time when we reach the 80's. You can join with your character OC.
 [b]Hello! I have made a role play a longer time il y a that was like this. toi may remember. The plot is
last edited on Jun 20, 2014 at 06:46PM

My Little Poney 15 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an karina_brony said…
Twilight: Coffee Creme! I've been looking for you. You need to gather some of your friends and go to my Library. I need you to test something out.
Coffee Creme: Surely.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an SkyheartPegasus said…
I'll use Skyheart.
Skyheart: *finishes eating a cup of vanilla oat swirl* Alright, what's up next today?
 I'll use Skyheart. Skyheart: *finishes eating a cup of vanilla oat swirl* Alright, what's up suivant to
Coffee Creme: For today, we have to go visit Twilight Sparkle. She told me something about testing something.
il y a plus d’un an alinah_09 said…
I'm gonna be using Snow Flake! :D (oh...p.s. please correct me if i suddenly said something wrong about what citizens do in these times cause i ain't that knowledgeable about them,and certainly not in your country...)

Snow Flake: *flies down from roof of Sugarcube Corner* oh? what experiment?
 I'm gonna be using Snow Flake! :D (oh...p.s. please correct me if i suddenly a dit something wrong abo
Coffee Creme: I don't know. The only thing I remember her telling me about it was that she was making a machine to let her go back and reverse time.
Snow Flake: really? that sounds awesome! when do we try it out! huh? huh? :D
il y a plus d’un an Edvine2 said…
(I'll join. However, if we get into a batshit crazy paradox scenario, I'm gonna assume it was my OC that caused it and leave. I will not jeopardize everypony else for myown personal amusement.)

Power Play, after eating a muffin with Derpy at a nearby table: Thanks, Derpy. I know your fascination with muffins.
Derpy: No problem, Power. Are we still on for tonight?
Power Play: Wouldn't miss it for the world.
Derpy: All right then, I gotta get back to work. *flies off to deliver mail*
Power Play, now walking toward Twilight's: Hmm, I wonder what's going on over there. *walks inside*

(Yeah, Power eats muffins. Yeah, Derpy's one of his friends. Don't judge him, or me by association. Just assume Power hears what's going on and wants in on it.)
il y a plus d’un an SkyheartPegasus said…
Skyheart: Time travel?
Power Play: Time travel, eh? Interesting. There's one thing I've wanted to change in the history of the world but I can't recall what it is...
Snow Flake: *notices Power Play* um...excuse me,but who are you?
Power Play: Seriously? I've lived in Ponyville since I was 12. It's very unlikely that we haven't met. But if you must know, my name is Power Play, and if you look at my butt, you'll know by my Cutie Mark that I'm a gamer pony. I live near Fluttershy's house, which, if you look inside, could possibly be used for an animal version of Hoarders. I work at Sweet Apple Acres, but not daily; only when she needs me. For example, if she or Big Mac got injured, I wouldn't be here; I would have to buck every apple tree on the entire orchard or work the cider press, to name a couple jobs to do there. It's hard work, but they pay surprisingly well for being farm ponies.
Snow Flake: well,sorry but i just hang out more often in Cloudsdale than Ponyville...but i do know some ponies here...well,those who are easy to remember anyway,like that energetic pony,Pinkie Pie. :|
Coffee Creme: We need to go to Twilight's library in order to see.
Snow Flake: well,bye,i guess...its off to Twilight's! /) *goes on ahead*
Power Play: Alright, let's go. *follows Snow Flake because she's going in the same direction as where Twilight's house is located*