Princesses Disney The Person Above Me Game

hajirah4 posted on Mar 17, 2014 at 01:21AM
So, it's a pretty straightfoward game. Here's an example.

A: Ready!
B: ^You're a great artist.
C: ^You're one of the nicest people I know
A: ^I love the way how you defend Merida
D: ^You say the funniest jokes all the time. Remember when you said blablablablabla? I laughed soooo much.

Note that A started the game and said ready, but when a new person came they didn't say ready. So when the third person came,t hey just continued the game. It doesn't have to be one sentence. Just make sure it's positive. And don't make anything up! By this, I mean that you shouldn't mention something that has nothing to do with that person. I, for intance have never showed my face here before, so I wouldn't believe you if you said that you liked my eyebrows, which you've never seen. Plus, that's creepy. Do you guys get it? So one person says ready, and then the game starts.

Rules:

1. First person must say ready or anything. There just has to be a person to start the game.
2. The next person starts the game by giving a compliment.
3. Always be positive. Don't say anything rude/mean/iapropriate, etc...
4. Have fun!

Princesses Disney 750 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 750

il y a plus d’un an fiina said…
^You're one of the most nicest and active users here. I think it's because of you and few other users why this club is so fun place to come.
dclairmont commented…
Aw, thank toi :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Awinitarose said…
^ You're very talented, hard-working and creative. Your drawings are always really great.
il y a plus d’un an shanyuisboss said…
smile
^You are very talented and creative. I love your icons, they all look amazing.
il y a plus d’un an MalloMar said…
heart
^You were one of my first friends! I always admired your straightforwardness, something I wish I had. You are truly a nice person, but honest, clever, and mature. I want to be more like you!
shanyuisboss commented…
Aww, thanks so much! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an coolsinger198 said…
^ Mallo, your so sweet and kind. I remember when i was upset about that guy in my class, you comforted me and helped me feel better!
^I always loved the fact that you are a fan of Jasmine! Their aren't many of those here.
^ I love that you love that I love Jasmine XD but really I love how you always speak your mind and how you have different opinions from the rest of us. :)
il y a plus d’un an dclairmont said…
^I love how much you love Jasmine! You seem like a really amazing person and I can't wait to get to know you better :)
il y a plus d’un an rhythmicmagic said…
^dclairmont (again, I just can't refer to you guys by your real names,) you are such a fantastic contributor! You are always leading us into something cool and new and great and I love how much you love Aurora and Snow and Pocahontas! And you are a FANTASTIC team leader!
dclairmont commented…
Ah thanks rhythmicmagic :) ((it's okay about the name thing, I was kind of thrown par it for a while as well, but now I'm used to it)) You're the amazing one though! Seriously your articles inspire me to make better ones! Team Aurora, UNITE! il y a plus d’un an
^You are absolutely fantastic at making icons, all of your icons always look so balanced and amazing.
^ Your comments are always very insightful and interesting.
^ You always have nice and wise things to say to people!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an 324anna said…
You can be very funny, you always put a smile on my face!
^You are one of the friendliest users here, I'm excited to get to know you better!
il y a plus d’un an MacytheStrange said…
^ Ooh, I get to compliment you! Yay! Anyway, you're super welcoming to new users. I remember when I first joined and you were one of the first who made me feel at home here, and I've seen you do that with all the newbies who have joined after me as well. :)
il y a plus d’un an MalloMar said…
heart
^YAY MAISIEEEE! You have been one of my best friends on here for a long time. You always have intelligent things to say, but you're also incredibly nice. You're talented and great at making icons. And I was so worried about you...I'm glad you're back!
MacytheStrange commented…
Aw, thank toi Taryn! il y a plus d’un an
^ Ah, where to start with you! Well, you're super humble, like that pig from Charlotte's Web. And you're a sweetheart, like Snow White or Rapunzel. And you make great icons, and you're awesome at drawing! And you're also really pretty, to top it off.
MalloMar commented…
Awww, thanks! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an dimitri_ said…
^You are beautiful too, and creative and smart... and you don't even know it. This is coming from me so you're gonna have to believe you're really all that haha. That's what makes me love your contributions so much!
Oh, you're too sweet! :3 il y a plus d’un an
^ Heh, sorry for commenting three times in a row, but I wanted to tell you that you were my biggest inspiration when I joined fanpop. I remember enjoying your articles before I even made an account, and you are one of my favorite contributors on fanpop. Adding to that awesomeness, you're a really lovely, nice and caring person!
dimitri_ commented…
Wow, thank toi so much!!! It means a lot to me :) il y a plus d’un an
^MAISIEEE. I'm SO glad to have you back, you had us all so worried! I love how you stand up for others, get your opinions out in an intelligent, unique, respectful way, and your fanfiction is just ahhahsdf;. You're one of my best friends :)
Whoahoho, toi called me Maisie. That's the first time, I think. And, uhm, thanks. :3 il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Silverrose1991 said…
^You're always so sweet and respectful, Dyaln. And you always have interesting thoughts, great articles and you always try to be positive about every princess.
dclairmont commented…
Aw, thanks Gus :) il y a plus d’un an
^I don't think I've ever heard you say a negative thing about the princesses! You're so positive about each and everyone of them and I love it!
il y a plus d’un an CRaZy_rawR said…
^ You're a great friend beyond all measures. You're positive about all the princesses, even your least favorites. And you're great to be around (on the internet I guess XD)
Alright, I just refreshed, so there had BETTER be no one else above me commenting on the same person!
^CRaZy_rawR, I love how much you love Pocahontas! You always are so positive about everyone and everything! You always give great responses and are a really great contributor!
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Awh, thanks! :D il y a plus d’un an
^ You are so eloquent with your words, and you were the first user I looked up to when I joined fanpop. ;p
rhythmicmagic commented…
Oh, thank you!! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an purplerose17 said…
^ You're so nice and you always know what to say. I love how much you love Pocahontas and you also make great crossovers! You were the first user I looked up to.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
toi are too sweet. *le gasp* toi looked up to me? *diesss* il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an disneygirl7 said…
^ You're so nice and warm, I would really like to get to know you better and become better friends!
purplerose17 commented…
Aw, I hope we can be Friends too! il y a plus d’un an
^ Irene, you are amazing. We are like besties ;p And your love for Punzie always makes me smile. AND I MISS YOU. D;
disneygirl7 commented…
Aw, thank you! We are like totally besties too. I missed toi so much too! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an disneygirl7 said…
^ Annikaaa, you are amazing. I remember when I got upset and left Fanpop you were the only one who told me you would miss me, that you would wait for me to come back no matter how long I took. You are one of the best people I have ever met, and a fantastic friend!
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Awh, Irene. <3 I remember that too and thank toi so much. <3 :D il y a plus d’un an
^ You are kind, bubbly, fun and creative. You are such a good listener and you are great at giving advice.
disneygirl7 commented…
Oh, thank toi very much! :D il y a plus d’un an
^ You're kind, polite, and you make lovely and creative edits. :)
^It's hard to choose what I want to say about you. Your amazing at so many things and so amazing as a person, but I just hope you know you are an amazing writer. Your have a great writing style and make everything so organized. In my opinion, you are one of this club's best writers.
^dimitri_! You're one of my favorites on here! Your polls are definitely the best the club has to offer, your articles are always interesting, and you always display your opinions intelligently and respectively. You're just an all around amazing person :)
dimitri_ commented…
Sorry I should've just edited my post instead of deleting xD but aww thank toi :) il y a plus d’un an
^We have argued so much before, I was so unwelcoming to you when you joined haha, and you're the complete opposite of that to newer users! I know we've started off on the wrong foot but I'm glad we're cool now. I love how outspoken, how opinionated and how defensive you are of your favorites (but in a reasonable way).
dimitri_ commented…
For shanyuisboss il y a plus d’un an
shanyuisboss commented…
Thanks so much! We definitely argued a lot before, I'm glad we've become better Friends now :) il y a plus d’un an
^dclairmont, you're the amazing one. I love your writing style and how you express your opinions eloquently in your articles/comments. Your positive attitude really lightens up this spot!
dclairmont commented…
Aw, thanks dimitri_ :) il y a plus d’un an
^ You are a really nice person. You have a great sense of humor, you are a very good friend and you express your opinions without being offensive. It's really pleasant to have you around here.
dimitri_ commented…
I never thought of myself that way but it's nice to know, thank toi :D il y a plus d’un an
^You really do remind me of Aurora (who as you know is my favorite)! You're always very respectful with your opinions and your English is perfect (Danish is your first language, right?) I always love seeing you on here :)
Awinitarose commented…
Aww, thanks. I always thought my English was pretty bad. So thank toi so much and yes Danish is my first language. :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an princecatcher93 said…
^ Dylan you are amazing and oh so friendly. You put up with all the jokes everyone cracks about you with a smile (okay an internet smile I don't know what your face really looks like), you always go for the underdogs and you love to help everyone.
dclairmont commented…
Wha, thanks Linnea <3 il y a plus d’un an
^Linneaa! You're awesome! You're such a hard-worker and such an amazing friend!
^You are so welcoming to basically everyone! You are just amazing at connecting with all types of users, the stubborn and very outspoken ones (like me), the extremely silly ones, everyone! I feel like you are a friend to all of us. I admire that about you :)
dclairmont commented…
Aw, thanks Aliyah :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an 324anna said…
^You have made me realise how awesome Shan Yu is and thank you for that!
shanyuisboss commented…
Your welcome :D il y a plus d’un an
^You are so fun to talk to! I know we recently met, but you seem like a very nice person and I am happy to get to know you :)
il y a plus d’un an purplerose17 said…
^ You're intelligent and kind, but you're not afraid to disagree with somebody. I love your passion for Shan Yu!
^ I don't know you as well as I'd like to, but you're very sweet and welcoming, and I like how you're a fan of underrated movies like Atlantis.
il y a plus d’un an JacobBlackFever said…
^You're nice and very kind I love your icons and I hope we can learn more from each other and to become best friends:)
^I don't know you too well, but I really love your icons and I hope we can get to know each other better soon
^You again! Yay!
Okay- let's start off with I LOVE that your name is Aliyah because it's the same as this really great gymnast. So now that I have the superficial stuff done!
I love how strongly you put your opinions into words! What you said in your team article was a great example. You just made such a great argument and everything was so heartfelt and said so beautifully! I love reading everything you have to say and I love how intelligent you are in everything you say.
shanyuisboss commented…
Thank toi so much! I am so touched, especially to hear this coming from someone as legendary and awesome as you! il y a plus d’un an
^Rhythmic! You're one of my favorites here; you're always kind, respectful, intelligent and I always love to hear what you have to say! Your articles are so inspiring, well-written, and amazing! The fact that you got through the entire character analysis without being bias was super amazing of you and I can't wait to see one for Anna and Elsa. I also love following you on tumblr :3 You're the only gymnast blog I follow, so it's interesting seeing it!
rhythmicmagic commented…
Oh, thank you! I'm looking vers l'avant, vers l’avant to doing Anna and Elsa as well! I'm so glad you're not totally annoyed par all my gymnastics musing pervading your dashboard! il y a plus d’un an
^Tbh, I honestly thought you were gonna be one of those renassiance hating classic lovers when I read your first article. Also, no offense but I knew I was not gonna like you at first. Soon, you just kept proving to me how amazing you are. You look at the DPs with an open mind and aren't pushy and stubborn about your opinions, but now how to be stern while making a point. Back when I was all closed minded about Aurora, nobody could convince me why Aurora can even be likeable at all, but with your debating skills you taught me to keep an open mind and be respectful other people's opinions. Before this, I was really rude to other classic lovers here.
dclairmont commented…
Aw, Aliyah :) Thank toi soo much! I didn't like toi at first either, but I'm glad we've changed that and become amazing Friends :D Your l’amour for Mulan has helped me see her in a different way as well, and I'm glad that I've helped toi see Aurora in a different way :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an MissAngelPaws said…
^You are a great person and I love your articles.