Princesses Disney The Person Above Me Game

hajirah4 posted on Mar 17, 2014 at 01:21AM
So, it's a pretty straightfoward game. Here's an example.

A: Ready!
B: ^You're a great artist.
C: ^You're one of the nicest people I know
A: ^I love the way how you defend Merida
D: ^You say the funniest jokes all the time. Remember when you said blablablablabla? I laughed soooo much.

Note that A started the game and said ready, but when a new person came they didn't say ready. So when the third person came,t hey just continued the game. It doesn't have to be one sentence. Just make sure it's positive. And don't make anything up! By this, I mean that you shouldn't mention something that has nothing to do with that person. I, for intance have never showed my face here before, so I wouldn't believe you if you said that you liked my eyebrows, which you've never seen. Plus, that's creepy. Do you guys get it? So one person says ready, and then the game starts.

Rules:

1. First person must say ready or anything. There just has to be a person to start the game.
2. The next person starts the game by giving a compliment.
3. Always be positive. Don't say anything rude/mean/iapropriate, etc...
4. Have fun!

Princesses Disney 750 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 750

il y a plus d’un an UnholyNoise said…
^ MalloMar! You always have really nice and encouraging things to say, not just here but in the CAMH group and even on my wall. Keep being rad. :)
MalloMar commented…
Thank you! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an sarchasm said…
^ You're a great addition to this spot, and I always love reading your comments! I agree with a lot of your opinions and you have a great taste in characters! :D
il y a plus d’un an coolsinger198 said…
^You are very knowledgeable about the DP's, and you always bring up the most interesting points!
il y a plus d’un an mhs1025 said…
^ I love your spunky wit every time you come on here! It lights up the club.
il y a plus d’un an dimitri_ said…
^You're never afraid of speaking your mind and always go with your guts no matter what others tell you.
^ It's great to see you back! I miss all your weird polls. That package size one was probably the best poll series I've seen in the DP group, even if a lot of people got pissed off about it. At least it was creative! :)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
dimitri_ commented…
Thank toi :) I couldn't have done those without your support haha il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an dee389 said…
^Nice profile pic!
UnholyNoise commented…
Thank you! <3 il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an dimitri_ said…
^You've been on here for so long, that's an achievement! And it's cool you've visited a lot of places.
il y a plus d’un an Aang_Lite said…
^ Sorry for copying UnholyNoise, but I love your polls so much! They always make me think.
il y a plus d’un an misscindyspice said…
^You seem like such a cool person to talk to, and you're so nice to everyone on this club! I love your icon as well <3
il y a plus d’un an Diazdiaz95 said…
big smile
^ You're so fun and nice and quite funny and I always like it when I see you around the club :)

(I'm supposed to be on hiatus but I just quickly wanted to bring this back so that their can be more kindness and positivity in the club while I'm gone, lest the black cloud ravage the club with its ranting thunder while I'm away...don't ask lol).

UnholyNoise commented…
it really isn't that bad here... il y a plus d’un an
Diazdiaz95 commented…
^ I know, I was purposefully being dramatic (kind of doing a Shakespeare like thing) lol, I guess it didn't quite come across that way. il y a plus d’un an
UnholyNoise commented…
:) il y a plus d’un an
misscindyspice commented…
Oh, thanks Diaz! I'll see toi after your hiatus! <3 il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an anukriti2409 said…
smile
^ i love how you are so open and generous and kind. i find how you explain yourself has such a nice personal touch to it that it always makes me feel connected. And so wish you'd stay and spread your positive vibes here. I love reading your comments
^ I like reading what you have to say, even if i don't always agree. You seem to put so much effort into what you write; that takes a lot of patience that i... um... don't have. :)
^ i love your unique choices and your modern outlook
il y a plus d’un an 220340 said…
You are so kind.
il y a plus d’un an MalloMar said…
You...deleted your account? Aww...
I enjoyed your polls.
11Catlover11 commented…
yes i deleted my account. I am still making votes though il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an KataraLover said…
You are one of the (if not the most) kindest and sweetest people I've ever met.
MalloMar commented…
Thank you. It's posts like these that make my day. :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an misscindyspice said…
You were basically my idol before I came here, embarrassing as it is to say out loud XD. I always love reading your articles and reading about your opinions, even if I disagree with them!
MalloMar commented…
...Guilty. Same here. Some of the articles of KL's I read were pretty old, but still! il y a plus d’un an
KataraLover commented…
Aww, thank toi SO MUCH! That's so sweet! I can't believe people think so much of me. il y a plus d’un an
smile
^I love it when you come on, even if it isn't every day. You're a joy to have around and always very mature and humble.
il y a plus d’un an 3xZ said…
wink
^You have a fun personality. I love your comments, they usually are nice. Your taste for Naruto is awesome.
il y a plus d’un an ajotma said…
^ Your icons are always gorgeous! :))))
il y a plus d’un an KataraLover said…
You have unique opinions and think outside of the box. You have your own personal style that I can't really describe but can always recognize and you're completely comfortable with doing your own thing.
il y a plus d’un an laylastepford said…
^ You make such well thought-out points very often and you are firm in your beliefs. You never seem afraid to give your opinion and I've never seen you try to offend someone, even if they didn't like what you had to say.
You are brave in sharing your opinions and have such well thought-through, and clearly worded articles. I like how you stick to your point and explain to your best of capability.
il y a plus d’un an hirohamada said…
heart
Your current icon is amazing. I love Brave, and that Merida scene <3
il y a plus d’un an Evera said…
I rarely see you active but every time I see your posts they are unique and incredible, whether icons or comments. You remind me of someone special here, but sadly her account's gone.
^You've been here as long as I have (slightly longer, I believe) and though we've never conversed, I enjoy your comments very much. You have a lovely username as well.
il y a plus d’un an twinklestar11 said…
you are kind and caring
il y a plus d’un an touchingthesky said…
I love your username<33
twinklestar11 commented…
thanks il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an deedragongirl said…
^^ That song is amazing!!!
you really have a cute user icon
il y a plus d’un an TheMusicalMolls said…
You have learned to make cool icons!! :)
il y a plus d’un an 3xZ said…
Your article about Elsa's 'I Don't Need A Man' fan-made music video is amazingly accurate.
you were nice enough to help me with the contest you made. (sorry i did not join )
That username is cute!!!!
twinklestar11 commented…
thanks il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an MJ_Fan_4Life007 said…
I like your icon :)
I hardly know you but you seems like a lovable person. I love your nice comment above and agree with it.
Thank you. :) I try to be. You seem like a nice person
since i got 2 props from you, just for adding you back, you seem like a very generous and kind person :) your wall post was kinda cute
^ Thank you :) I try my hardest to be. And I love your icon
I love Michael Jackson!
you have a nice user icon
^^That username is my childhood!!
I love Michael Jackson too :D and thank you for adding me back!
il y a plus d’un an TheMusicalMolls said…
I love that you like American Idol. That show is AWESOME! (too bad it's ending :( )
^ I love how you just dive into the discussions here - it feels like you've been in this group a lot longer than just a month.
^ I like that you're a fan of Anne Frank :) She's such an insperation
I like how you are kind to all people on fanpop
Thank you. That means a lot <3 I like how we're fans of so many different things here on fanpop
You give amazing compliments and write beautiful prop for me. Thanks you!