Vampire Knight If toi are Yuuki who would toi pick?

chiennatsume posted on Dec 12, 2008 at 07:57AM
are you into kaname or zero??

Vampire Knight 81 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-81 of 81

il y a plus d’un an Yuki-x-Kaname said…
heart
If I were yuuki i would pick Kaname because he really like yuuki anyway yuuki was born to be kaname's wife.
 If I were yuuki i would pick Kaname because he really like yuuki anyway yuuki was born to be kaname's
il y a plus d’un an zerophantomhive said…
kiss
i would love to choose ZERO!!!
 i would l’amour to choose ZERO!!!
il y a plus d’un an katelovestetris said…
I would pick Kaname because he is awsome
il y a plus d’un an vampires_fan said…
heart
i would choose zero without thinking! because kaname lies so much besides zero is much much hotter than him i just love zero and hate kaname
il y a plus d’un an Persona said…
meh
Zero definitely~ Kaname is juz creepy. There's so many secret abt him. I wouldn't dare to live together with him. Besides, if I was Yuuki, he would be my bro, so no to Kaname... >.<
il y a plus d’un an kyoko_sohma said…
I would choose zero because I feel in a way he deserves yuki more than kaname.
il y a plus d’un an LovelyDreamer_x said…
zero <#
il y a plus d’un an fer1317 said…
heart
I would pick Zero....
il y a plus d’un an aidofan12345678 said…
heart
if i was yuki i would pick kaname zero is scary but i like him a little and kaname is such a hotty these days and hes a pureblood vampire .... and zero hes a level e and hes kind of scary at some times .....
il y a plus d’un an mona95 said…
ZERO OF COURSE
il y a plus d’un an FeelmySwagger said…
heart
i would pick Zero! can't stand to to sm stuff with my own f******g pureblood brother yuck! grosssssss........ + Zero is handsome and unique in his own way! but the fool picked Kaname!dats the part i h8 her!
il y a plus d’un an saurizero said…
Kaname is annoying, I think I'd choose Zero, even when he's so similar to my real brother!! :S (we'll i guess it's ok since i'm used to manage him) :P
il y a plus d’un an flaming-wave666 said…
angelic
Of course Zero! The cold and mysterious guy who needs warmth and joy in life but does not accept it from people other than Yuuki. The only girl Zero puts his life to. If it wasn't for Zero Yuuki would of been dead by now. And if it wasn't for Yuuki Zero would be dead by now. They both saved each others lives! They are meant for each other! And Kaname... Who is he to decide whether Zero lives or dies? I just couldn't help but thing of him burning to crisp in hell when he said that he "allowed" Zero to live for Yuuki! Who does he think he is?!?! God?!?! He's NOTHING but another dead vampire to Zero!!! He has no f***ing right to decide whether Zero lives or dies! So f*** him! I'm sorry Kaname fans, but I just couldn't keep my anger inside anymore, I had to break it free! ZERO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!
 Of course Zero! The cold and mysterious guy who needs warmth and joy in life but does not accept it f
il y a plus d’un an AnimeFreak124 said…
ZERO all the way i am apsolutaly obsessed with him
il y a plus d’un an darkdoll59 said…
I don't know who she should choose , they are both great and each brings her something different. It is the only series that I like both couples. but I still lean more to Kaname .
il y a plus d’un an ZekiYuro said…
smile
If I were Yuki I would give my heart and soul to Zero.He started everything with the number 0 right?Doesn't he deserve to get more than that?Kaname has all he wants,and if he doesn't have Yuki he still can find another vampire.But Zero not.Although he seems fit with Wakaba or Maria,but his heart doesn't have them.Only Yuki is his endless girl!More ever,Yuki loves Zero too right?In vol 14 she has said to Kaname that one part of her belonged to Zero,I still remember it.So what is the wrong if Yuki and Zero will be togetherrrrrrrrrrrrr?????????????????????
il y a plus d’un an Arlia said…
heart
I would definitely go with Zero. Yuuki and him are perfect for each other.
il y a plus d’un an jeninasolon96 said…
big smile
if im in yuki's place, i prefer zero. though <3
il y a plus d’un an ZekiYuro said…
heart
If I were Yuki I would pick Zero.A girl like Yuki doesn't need nice words,nice hugs or nice kisses like Kaname is doing to Yuki.She just needs some boy who can understand her,protect her and do everything to maker her happy.Zero has all of that.Maybe he hasn't handsome as Kaname or calm like that...but Zero has a warm heart and a gentle soul.That's all Yuki need.
il y a plus d’un an quynhtrinh said…
heart
zero!!!! <3
il y a plus d’un an mangamoo01 said…
heart
I would of course pick Zero!!!

ZeroxYuuki♥
 I would of course pick Zero!!! ZeroxYuuki♥
il y a plus d’un an Charlios said…
heart
Zero!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Charlios said…
Cause Kaname, is well, kinda annoying, and he lies to much, he's not trust worthy and wayyyyyyyyyy to over protective to Yuki, I just like "Dude, let her have her own free will, jeez" and he's a f*****ing A**hole to everyone around him, Zero is no better, but at least he's trust worthy, protective but not to much, and be dosen't really lie, so Yeah....... I say Zero
il y a plus d’un an HawaiiGrl808 said…
I would definetely choose Zero. Zero loves her so much.
il y a plus d’un an UtauHoshina1 said…
none 8DDD
il y a plus d’un an rechansama18 said…
I lean more to Zero, but seeing Kaname being lonely and devoted (in his own jerkish way) to 'me', it's going to be extremely hard. I might waver a lot. Tbh, Hino Matsuri did a great job with the ending and I'm really satisfied that Yuuki ended up with both of them.
il y a plus d’un an rupsa said…
Frankly to say if I am Yuki I will choose Kaname.
His devotion,care,kindness towards Yuki is so so sooo Romantic.
He has an unique way to express his love towards her which is so uncommon for any guy.
THAT IS WHY I WOULD CHOOSE KANAME ღ ღ
But I would say it is so difficult to choose between Zero and Kaname.A girl must be so so lucky that she will get two lovers like them,both are so devoted to her.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Frankly to say if I am Yuki I will choose Kaname. His devotion,care,kindness towards Yuki is so so s
il y a plus d’un an 563blackghost said…
Well first let me get straight that I really disliked Yuki based upon her attitude toward the end of the series, but if I were to be Yuki I would definitely 100% choose....Zero Kiryu ;)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an llmb00 said…
Kaname!~
il y a plus d’un an 563blackghost said…
No question about it, it's Zero.
il y a plus d’un an v_ness said…
i believe the yuki loved kaname more than she loved zero...and would have felt way less pain if she ended up with Kaname for suree