Vampire Knight If toi are Yuuki who would toi pick?

chiennatsume posted on Dec 12, 2008 at 07:57AM
are you into kaname or zero??

Vampire Knight 81 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 81

il y a plus d’un an Mela1994 said…
If i were Yuuki i would pic Zero<333
il y a plus d’un an shortynme said…
Zero all the way! Personally, I think they are meant to end up together. *Crosses fingers*
il y a plus d’un an nadzzygirl said…
I wud pick zero! He's everything a girl cud want!
il y a plus d’un an Rockgrl said…
I pick Kaname.
(I have a thing 4 vampires)
il y a plus d’un an pink_martini2 said…
Zero! They have so much chemistry together.

btw, Rockgrl, Zero is a vampire too....
il y a plus d’un an eka-chan said…
Personally, I'd pick Zero because Yuuki the human doesn't seem to know how their connection is so complex and enduring. However, as far as the original story goes, Yuuki the vampire seems to genuinely care about Zero but is romantically devoted to Kaname.
il y a plus d’un an maiakira said…
if i am yuuki, I will pick Zero! He's such a man who really has appeals and the looks oh!! I love you Zero!! compared to kaname..personally i don't like Kaname because he is a liar. I found it out after i read the first novel of vampire knight. ICE BLUE NO TSUMI. Kaname fell in love to another girl before Yuuki!..oh! that's unforgivable!
il y a plus d’un an Animefangirl93 said…
If I was Yuuki, I would pick Zero. Zero an' Yuuki seem to belong together ^^
il y a plus d’un an PotterWockeeZ said…
heart
I'd chose Zero
il y a plus d’un an nura23 said…
I'll definately pick zero...I really hate the idea of yuki bein a vampire..it annoy me so much...I really hates kaname too
il y a plus d’un an Nona-Chan said…
smile
sooooooooo toootaly zero..
but i dont want them 2 be 2gather....
he's mine.....
il y a plus d’un an Vampire-Galz said…
heart
i'd chose kaname
he's my style
il y a plus d’un an MewiepT said…
smile
I like "vampires" but i choose Zero.. kaname is hot and all that sexy thigs, but i don't think he belongs with her.
il y a plus d’un an martemora15 said…
heart
agree with all you guys (exept Rockgrl) (and Nona-Chan, Zero's MINE!)
il y a plus d’un an ouranhostess said…
heart
Zero...He cares for Yuuki and she cares for him,that's all that matters...Now we just need them to stop being stubborn and admit it...
il y a plus d’un an lmt131803 said…
heart
Hi x
i personaly think she should go out with zero because he's a fit sexy hunk and he really protects her from level E vampire's also he's a sexy sort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
il y a plus d’un an oreo_cookies93 said…
heart
I choose Zero because he is super cute in his own ways :D
il y a plus d’un an xYuuki- said…
I'd pick Kaname.
x3
il y a plus d’un an _Charlie_ said…
smile
i would pick Kaname ^^
he is so hot and calm
il y a plus d’un an krystalp4evar said…
i personaly prefer kaname but yuki should be with zero
il y a plus d’un an mariakharisma said…
honestly, i love Zero very much!!!!!
but, i think, i'll go with kaname because he will take care of me..
il y a plus d’un an marioyy said…
i love zero so much, of course much more than kaname. but as yuuki kuran-pure blooded vampire- i would'nt live with zero. and zero wouldn't like it. zero has a swear to kill all pure-blooded vampires. include yuuki kuran.....
il y a plus d’un an sasusaku-fan said…
heart
I pick Kaname because he realy likes Yuuki. He always came out and said it out loud when Zero just stayed mysterious and didn't say a thing.
 I pick Kaname because he realy likes Yuuki. He always came out and a dit it out loud when Zero just st
il y a plus d’un an ReeaB said…
heart
Zero of course ! kaname's annoying :))))
il y a plus d’un an rHaieNne said…
if im yuuki i would of course choose zero!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an zehry said…
I would pick Zero even if he's an abnormality in both human and vampire world
il y a plus d’un an ivyluvthis said…
i say kaname cuz he's more gentle (i like zero too)
il y a plus d’un an chagrin91 said…
heart
i would pick zero no matter what coz i just love him and i really want her to end up with him secondly kaname is soooo selfish i dont know but for some reason i dont lkie him and them zero loves yukki sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­o much and he doesnt even tell her how much he loves her coz he knows she is in love with kaname and he doesnt want her to feel bad he loves her that much as for kaname he just wants her no matter what and true love is when yoou love someone even thought that person doesnt give you the same response you always care for her/his feeling bieng soo selfless and i agree with ReeaB kaname annoys me tooo
il y a plus d’un an frikar94 said…
I would deffenetly pick Zero...!
il y a plus d’un an kawaii-rima said…
zero :D..

kanames like a pedofile.. with big hands.
il y a plus d’un an vampiressJazz said…
big smile
heh i agree

il y a plus d’un an Will_NolanLover said…
KANAME!!! cause he's hot ass!
il y a plus d’un an Me_is_awsome said…
hmmm
I would pick Zero. i dunno... Kaname is a little to selfish.
il y a plus d’un an heegee8 said…
laugh
Zero wanted to protect Yuki before she turned to a vampire, I'd pick him
il y a plus d’un an marzel_gw said…
if i'm yuuki...of course i pick zero...why would i b my brother's fiancee?? eww.... plus the fact that i kinda dun like kaname...
il y a plus d’un an lizalishahehe said…
heart
i will choose Kaname, the best big brother...
Kaname is so care and protective to Yuuki, so, i will choose my older brother, Kaname Kuran
 i will choose Kaname, the best big brother... Kaname is so care and protective to Yuuki, so, i will c
il y a plus d’un an Lina_chan said…
big smile
I would pick Kaname. Zero is just so cliché.
il y a plus d’un an SilverStarlight said…
zero!! although i heard in the end she chooses kaname. oh well, if she dosen't want zero, i'll take him!
il y a plus d’un an quynhtrinh said…
big smile
zero
il y a plus d’un an quynhtrinh said…
big smile
ZERO!zero, zero, zero, zero
\(>_<)/
il y a plus d’un an RikanaShizuka said…
Kaname,kaname,kaname
il y a plus d’un an CGVKOHSHCSR said…
heart
KANAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 KANAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an SimShady said…
zero all the way!i believe kaname has started acting like he uses yuuki
il y a plus d’un an keepsafe said…
that's right.kaname's annoying
il y a plus d’un an aphrodite128 said…
zero! <3 he's so hawt <3
il y a plus d’un an samoangirl96 said…
Zero! <3
il y a plus d’un an AleUnknown said…
I'm not a fan of asshole, tsundere dudes… so I would pick Kaname. Plus he would love me with all his being which is a total win. <3

I mean if this was only based on looks I would do eeny-meeny-minny-moe… but it's not and Zero's personality is a lose, so yepp. Kaname. (:
il y a plus d’un an ilovezeki said…
big smile
OF COURSE ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! I'M THE BIGGEST ZEKI FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, AND THERE'D BE NO FREAKING WAY I'D LET ZERO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­! DOES THIS IMAGE NOT PROVE IT??????? HE'S MY PRINCE CHARMING WITH A FLARE OF AN ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
 OF COURSE ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M THE BIGGEST ZEKI fan IN TH
il y a plus d’un an yuukiheartszero said…
big smile
zero!
il y a plus d’un an yuuki1204 said…
smirk
KANAME!!! zero is goin to die annyway...hopefully!...spoiler: im kinda mad that after kaname killed aidou-dono he ran away and now yuuki is in jail...and now shes tryin to start up the night class again...well she did