la saga Twilight New Moon Movie???

aires547 posted on Sep 24, 2008 at 03:24AM
Hi everyone,

My friend keeps telling me that they are in production for the movie version of New Moon plus she heard that Stephanie Meyers has began to start back writing Midnight Sun..I keep telling her that it isn't true but has anyone else heard of this and can tell me a definite answer so I can go back and tell her for sure..

Thanks!!

la saga Twilight 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Moneik said…
i rkn they tried to keep New Moon as a movie a secret.. coz of all the comotion about Twilight..
coz IMDB has a page for New Moon already..

and i'm not sure bout midnight sun
bravo for stephenie if she has decided to continue on.
il y a plus d’un an thevampiregirl said…
haha... we found out about new moon anyway XD
muahaha :)

jeese i REALLY want midnight sun...
i havnt read all of it yet... im hoping for it to come out in book form :)
il y a plus d’un an fanpire101 said…
ahhhh my stupid comp doesnt have IMDBPro (which apparently u have to have to see the info on new moon, just IMDB doesnt work) so i cant see the stuff about it:(
il y a plus d’un an martemora15 said…
yay! she's continuing! the only thing that is now needed to make my world perfect is that the jerk that put it out falls of a cliff or something, but just if carlisle doesn't find him. hihi
il y a plus d’un an bella_edward101 said…
it would be really nice if there would be a new moon movie, same as fanpire101, my comp also doesn't allow IMDBpro... :(

i would also love for Stephanie to continue midnight sun but i'm not that sure if she will though
il y a plus d’un an shortynme said…
I haven't heard anything about either. As far as I knew they were waiting to do the New Moon movie AFTER Twilight came out and they saw if the reaction to it was good.
And about Midnight Sun, I really doubt Steph is doing it. She already released half the book on her site, so. . . I don't think so. But I hope so! lol
il y a plus d’un an Kroshka09 said…
There will be all for movies
bacause the cast loves doing it and i heard that rob already signed up for new moon!

and midnight sun will definetly be published. look how much money twilight brought steph.. why not do Edward version of it... i think it will be published!
il y a plus d’un an yewandebabe23 said…
i heard that she said that she was writing 2 more chapters but thats itt , but i doubt she would stop there .