la saga Twilight Midnight Sun made me sad

Lyssypoo posted on Sep 04, 2008 at 11:39PM
When i first heard that midnight sun had been leaked, i refused to read it and decided to wait for it to be published. but then when i head it was put on hold indefinetly, i decided to take a gander.

and it ruined twilight for me.

i always imagined edward as being mysterious, strong, and basically badass. like james dean but more sparkly.

but after reading it, i've come to realize that edward's kind of a pussy.

he's always like "i love bella more than life, i cant hurt her, what's she thinking?, i hope she doesnt freak out if she touches me and I'm freezing!, blah blah blah"

and he's kind of stalkerish,

i dont know if you guys read it or not, but dont.

just dont.

although i liked the part where he was talking about bitch slapping mike newton into a wall.

that was pretty kickass

*** i dont mean any hate towards edward or anything. i'm just saying that he's more sensitive tan he is portrayed in twilight. And i like my men bad. very bad. wink
last edited on Sep 04, 2008 at 11:49PM

la saga Twilight 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an emma-jeff said…
For me it made me love Edward even more! It shows just what a good 'man' he really is. Although I must agree with you with the bit where her wants to bitch slap Mike Newton! That was frickin hilarious!
il y a plus d’un an savemidnightsun said…
A gift to Stephenie from her fans!!

link
il y a plus d’un an vianessvondrak said…
mmmmm... i tot get your point of view.... but...
for me!!! edward was perfect... and now he is even more than that!!!!! he is so sweet.... i dont know, i just thought i couldnt love him more, but reading midnight sun... was just incredible!!!!!!!!!! i hope she publish it!!
and yes, slapping mike was great!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an lui22 said…
what??? areyou serious? the book made me love him more and you can understand him even better, i also see your point but thts the part of the magic just to imagine that you can be the bella of someone.
il y a plus d’un an starry-eyed said…
THAT BOOK MADE ME FALL SOO MUCH MORE IN LOVE WITH EDWARD!! it just absolutley shows that he is the most sweet and loving guy anyone could ask for!! hes so careful and protective....its exactly my kinda guy......AND HES NO PUSSY! oh and YOU MUST GO TO link and sign the petition!!!! I DID!! we HAVE to save midnight sun!!!! I <3 Edward Cullen
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an mandavamp said…
I didn't have to read Midnight Sun to know that Edward is a little sappy. As everyone else has said, after reading MS my feelings for Edward grew. I mean, come on, how can you not love the fact that he saved Bella's damned lemonade cap as a momento of the first time she told him yes. Gah! love, LoVe, LOVE that book!
il y a plus d’un an nfarley said…
I cant say I felt like you did; it really made me like him more. Like he was more normal, I liked seeing his weaknesses. OH....the Lemonade cap...so cute!