la saga Twilight Bella human vs. Bella vampire

Vampire_xoxo posted on Aug 26, 2008 at 02:54AM
which do u like better??

la saga Twilight 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Vampire_xoxo said…
i liked how bella is a vampire, because she isn't a helpless human anymore, and plus her and edwards relationship grew stronger, jacob and bella had no more than family love towards eachother, so they were not hurting eachother anymore (and jacob imprinted on nessie, so its a win, win) and i liked how i got to learn more about everyone and everything that was happening cause bella was around them more. when she was human we didn't get to read all the details, now that shes a vampire we get to read more
il y a plus d’un an i_luv_twilight said…
i liked human bella cuz she was easier to relate to. i personally luv the edward/bella/jake luv triangle. i think it add to the suspense and hardships to the books. and i liked it before bella became a vamp (during pregnancy) it showed edward's vurnable side, and showed me that edward wasnt as perfect as he was built up to b. that made him seem more realistic, more human. yeah i kno it is kinda weird... cuz he isnt human....

i liked vamp bella cuz edward and her relationship was more equal. but i also didnt like it cuz she didnt seem like normal bella to me.... she seemed different bcuz she just wasnt the same bella i liked so much.
il y a plus d’un an EdwardJ said…
I actually thought immortal Bella was better because now after years of Edward being the strong one she is much stronger than him at least for the first year or so and she has to be careful with him Very nice role reversal She gained everything and only had to give up her mortality LOL