la saga Twilight When the movie comes out...

thevampiregirl posted on Aug 24, 2008 at 06:04PM
i might sound really stupid saying this but, here goes =).
i love the fact that, at the moment, almost all of the people who know about twilight have read the books and are real fans. I dont know anybody in person who has read the books ( or even heard of it!), so i love it being 'my' thing. Which is really stupid because its not mine at all... the 2500+ fans on here are proof of that!
. . . So when the movie comes out, im gonna feel like its 'my' thing and i dont want everyone knowing about it. Also there will be loads of people i know who will suddenly think they know everything about it and ill be like "Noo! youv gotta read the books!"
haha

.... hmm i jus wish all us twilighters could go see it at out own private screening =)

... sorry if i just sounded really really stupid, i just wanted to say it
=)

la saga Twilight 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an EdwardJ said…
Im right there with ya sister but I on the other hand and trying to get everyone I know to read the books so that they can understand the reason for my obsessive behaver since reading all the books for the second and thirds times in some cases Ive found no other books can satisfly my thirst for a good vampire/love/anykind of story and untill meyers decideds to continue the saga with a fifth book or all are made into movies Im afraid ill be left to live a dull gray tasteless mindnumbing life
il y a plus d’un an musiclikelove said…
i get what you mean. it's annoying when you're really into something, and it's like "your thing", and then other people see like a movie, or a show, and think they know everything, and you're just like "shut UP!" cause i read gossip girl, and then the show came out, and so i know what you mean. =]
il y a plus d’un an thevampiregirl said…
im going to try and get as many of my friends as i can to read the books, but that means lending them out so i cant read them! haha
glad to know some other people get what i mean! =D
il y a plus d’un an Katherine810 said…
yeah i know how you feel :)
I mean if everyone becomes obsessed with the film it'll be like but i've read the books i've loved the characters way before the film..
x
il y a plus d’un an thevampiregirl said…
haha yeahh!
ill be like " i liked them first!"

lol