la saga Twilight Are they going to make all four livres into a movie?

JacobBlackRocks posted on Aug 22, 2008 at 10:47PM
Because I saw a thing that said trilogy. So are they going to do all four books into a movie?

la saga Twilight 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an maryalicecullen said…
Well, Summitt said they had to wait to Twilight's reaction and everything at the box office and stuff and it it's good (it will definitely be!) they're going to keep making the movies.
il y a plus d’un an JacobBlackRocks said…
K thnx!
il y a plus d’un an fanpire101 said…
a heard a rumor that they were planning to film all of them back to back, like they did with lord of the rings, since the vamps cant age, but that they had to wait for the reaction of twilight, like maryalicecullen said, but i hope this proves to be true
il y a plus d’un an thevampiregirl said…
breaking dawn will be such a good movie =)
il y a plus d’un an EdwardJ said…
yes if twilight does well at box office sounds like they will push forward on doing new moon and eclispe at same time just not sure if they will combine those two into one movie or make two separate but Breaking dawn is a must granted they have the actors under contract for two more movies after twilight so IM kinda worried the only thing we as twilighters can do is get everyone we know to see the movie (ill prob go see it three times in theater)and hope the studios notice
il y a plus d’un an vianessvondrak said…
i hope yes!!!!! but i also heard that they are waiting to see the reaction of people with twilight!!!! but.... imagine breaking dawn movie!!! the wedding, honeymoon, nessie!!! it would be great!!!.... same as edwardJ ill go see it many times in theatre!!! and of course take all my friends with me!!!
il y a plus d’un an delilah191 said…
omg i am so excited about twilight and most likely the movies after it, my friend jenna who is also obsessed said that she is not going to the cinemas with anyone but she is going alone to..."get in the mood"... Apparently, she is like one of my weirdest friends
il y a plus d’un an alice_cullen245 said…
hey one thing though are any of you guys sure that there going to mix twilight and new moon in the same movie or not. i just wanna know but i think its better separated.but if they did though they shouldnt do it with eclipse and breaking dawn.
il y a plus d’un an EdwardJ said…
alice twilight will be its own entity they may or may not put in a prelude to newmoon but twilight should be its own movie the buzz is that they may combine newmoon and eclipse to one movie if they get the go ahead
il y a plus d’un an thisfiasco_ said…
I hope so.
There isn't enough Jacob in Twilight. =/
And I think they'd rock the box office. (:
Look how much Harry Potter has made...