la saga Twilight Here is some of my fav quotes.

americanbeauty posted on Aug 17, 2008 at 10:53PM
if i could dream at at all it would be about you and i'm not ashamed of it- edward cullen

And you are worried not because your going to meet a house full of vampires, but because those vampires won't like you, correct?- edward cullen

of all the things that could frighten you......you worry about my driving- edward cullen

“You really shouldn’t do that to people. It’s hardly fair.”
“Do what?”
“Dazzle them like that-she’s probably hyperventilating in the kitchen right now.”
“Oh come on. You have to know the effect you have on people.”
“I dazzle people?”
“You haven’t noticed? Do you think everybody gets their way so easily?”
“Do I dazzle you?”
“Frequently.”---- edward and bella

you really honestly don't mind............that i morph into a giant dog?- jacob

what if im not the superhero....what if i'm the bad guy.....- edward

the clouds i can handle...but u can't fight with an eclipse- jacob

You don’t get a lot of suicidal vampires.- alice

“So what you’re saying is, I’m your brand of heroin?”
“Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin.” – Edward Cullen and Bella Swan

“Bella, I’ve already expended a great deal of personal effort to keep you alive. I’m not about to let you behind the wheel of a vehicle when you can’t even walk straight. Besides, friends don’t let friends drive drunk,”
“Drunk?”
“You’re intoxicated by my very presence.”
-Edward Cullen and Bella Swan

bring on the shackles, i'm your prisoner.- edward cullen

: Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars-points of light and reason...and then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everthing was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone,when the meteor had fallen over the horizan,everything went black. Nothing had changed but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldnt see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything. -Edward cullen

la saga Twilight 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an i_luv_twilight said…
i luv those too! here r a few of mine....

"hey bella, fall down again?"
"no Emmett i punched a werewolf in the face."
~Emmett & Bella

"aw crap." ~bella

And then his fingers flowed swiftly across teh ivory and the room was filled with a composition so complex, so luxeriant, it was impossible to believe that only one set of hands played. ~Bella's thoughts

"You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it's a joke." ~edward

"Will you please tell me what you are thinking? Before I go mad?" ~Edward

"So, did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what?" ~Mike Newton

"how's your head?" ~edward

"ur wrong u kno"
"wat?"
"i can feel wat ur feeling rite now - and you r worth it."
~jasper & bella

srry if its kinda long but i hav a lot of fav quotes! lol
il y a plus d’un an americanbeauty said…
Im the same i can never fit all my fav's, i love so many, yours are amazing, i forgot these..

Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."

Bella: "Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?"

Bella: "Why am I covered in feathers?"

Edward: "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away."

Rosalie: "Over my pile of ashes."

Breaking dawn has some amazing quotes
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an starlight123 said…
i love the moonless sky bit........ awwwwwwwwwwwww
il y a plus d’un an twifanpire said…
These are really good. I 100% agree with starlight123. I think that was my favorite.
il y a plus d’un an ilovejazzy said…
i like those ones too. but i don't know if you guys remember one that leah said. in bd after quil and jacob said goodbye to each other and when jacob phased back into a wolf... leah said (well thought) i thought you were gonna makeout with him. i thought that was SO funny
il y a plus d’un an gosselinfan626 said…
"And speaking of Italy and sports cars that I stole there, you still owe me a yellow Porsche." — Alice Cullen

"I'm really glad Edward didn't kill you. Everything's so much more fun with you around." — Emmett Cullen

"Fall down again, Bella?" — Emmett Cullen

"Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV." — Jacob Black

Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."