la saga Twilight jake's imprinting

fanpire101 posted on Aug 17, 2008 at 12:49AM
as all those who read breaking dawn know, jake imprinted on bella's daughter renesmee (nessie). some hate that, some love the idea, and others simply dont care. i was one of those who hated it, i thought: why her, anyone but that and wanted to throw the book, but as i have thought about it, its kinda grown on me, this was the way that jake came back to bella's life, which was good because bella would have a hard time without jake there, because of this jake has become a friend not only to bella but to the rest of the cullens, also now jake doesnt have to watch bella and edward start their life together and still painfully drool after bella, since he how has his soul mate, if not for renesmee and the imprinting,jake had not come back (which he probably wouldnt have after he found out about the whole sex thing)so where would we be then? how would we know about jake? i now am fine with the imprinting, i dont love it, but its good in a way, so my question to all those who hate the idea is: then what would have happend to jake, and if anyone else, who would he have inprinted on? (u can add other thoughts bout the whole situation too)

la saga Twilight No réponses