la saga Twilight Spooky!!!!

emma-jeff posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 06:25PM
I was just on fanpop looking at the new icons of Edward (fab by the way!) and I had a music channel on. ANyway... McFly's song "That Girl" was on and as I was looking at one od Edward it sounded as if one of them sung Edward. Sooooo I looked up from my computer screen and if that wasnt spooky enough one of the band members was wearing a top which says Jake's on it and there is a pic of a wolf on it! I was like OOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEE!

Has anyone else had some spooky Twilight moments?

la saga Twilight 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an fanpire101 said…
well its not really spooky but kinda funny, it made me laugh! in the movie enchanted the prince's name is edward and at one point, prince edward is standing under a sign that says bella restaurant LOL
il y a plus d’un an emma-jeff said…
That's so cool! I wonder if the director was a Twilight fan!
il y a plus d’un an Bedward4lyf said…
lol. i want a spooky twilight momentt!!
il y a plus d’un an mandapanda said…
well, mine's not spooky, but there was a ride in orlando florida. and the ride made you choose between fire and ice. ice was the blue coaster, and the fire was a red coaster. and i picked Edward! which was ice. yeah, it was weird, but i liked it!
il y a plus d’un an aanniiee_ said…
hahaha, I was at the deli where I work, and business was slow, so I was reading the paper, and I saw this small interview with a little boy named Edward Cullen. I laughed out loud when I saw it, lol.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I went on that ride!!! I went on the blue one too!
il y a plus d’un an djb2010 said…
one time i was walking up a parking lot and there was a SILVER VOLVO and a BMW parked right next to eachother. except the BMW was black not red. but it still made me smile!!
il y a plus d’un an Bedward4lyf said…
this is for aanniiee_... dude!! that is freaking freakkyy!omg!! if that happend to me i would have ran around the deli like an idoit screaming... HE DOES EXIST HE DOES EXISTT!!haha but thats just me!!
lol! I would too!!! Did you hear about the couple who had the surname Hale? They had twins and named them Rosalie and Jasper!! How cute is that?!