la saga Twilight what are toi guys planning to do after u finish Bd?

Bedward4lyf posted on Aug 11, 2008 at 06:58AM
okay have any of you guys who have finished all of the twilight saga thought of what to do in all the spare time 'till midnight sun comes out?

My dad's says i could read the twilight saga again. i've read all the book so many time i've lost count just WAITING for breaking dawn to come out. I swear i cant wait for midnight sun, i think im going to need help from a professional to help get through all this extra time. How are you guys coping with all the time in between?

la saga Twilight 17 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an emma-jeff said…
I know where your coming from. I feel lost now I've finished BD. For now I'm looking forward to the movie and the other book. I'm also reading lots of other books that are similar to Twilight (unfortunatly none of them step up :()
il y a plus d’un an cheergeek said…
I'm reading J/N fanfic.. lol I'm not kidding but I do have a life.. so that will be getting back to.
Oh, and I don't really want to reread the series, I don't like doing that... and it will seem really weird, for me at least.
il y a plus d’un an lamesims said…
well yeah do as emma-jeff said read books similar to twilight...
well i'm waiting for the film... and re reading the the series.. lol you can't really get around it... well as refrenced to a lot in the series i'm reading Wuthering Heights and i am enjoying it.. not anywhere near as much as twilight though
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Bedward4lyf said…
thanks so much for the suggestions :D
maybe now i wont have to suffer so much!
il y a plus d’un an musicandmango said…
I'm most likely going to reread the books and read similar books, I'm whating for Untamed of the House of Night series it isn't nearly as good as Twilight but it'll do. Besides that I'll be here waiting for news on the movie.
il y a plus d’un an ceo07 said…
im reading other books reading into the wild (nothing to do with twilght but is a good book ) and then going to read other books including wuthering heights hopefully
il y a plus d’un an pinkmafia27 said…
I'm checking out other books. I felt this same way after HP ended & that is how I got into Twilight. I'm now reading the Gemma Doyle series & I'm really liking it. You should check it out.
il y a plus d’un an fanpire101 said…
pinkmafia27: i read the gemma doyle series, it was really good, to pass teh time im re-reading the twilight saga amillion times, watching twilight vids and going on the twilight spot(and other related spots, but mainly this one) on the fanpop site, yes you could say that im obsessed
il y a plus d’un an twilightaddict said…
well, I am planing on reading wuthering heights. and will probably read the series again. I've already read twilight and new moon 4 times, eclipse 3 1/2 times, and breaking dawn twice though. And be counting down the days until the movie.
il y a plus d’un an emmettlover16 said…
im reading The Host right now...its actually pretty good...but other than that im just waiting for midnight sun and the movie to come out
il y a plus d’un an hannahmaesy said…
Read them all over again until the movie comes out... O_O
il y a plus d’un an hannahmaesy said…
OH! And waiting for Midnight Sun too:P
il y a plus d’un an TwilightLover91 said…
I dont think Breaking Dawn should be the last book, there is so much unsolved, i dont want 2 rewin anythin 4 the people who havent finished the book yet but really... there is so much more that can be told, its driven me crazy that its the end of the saga, i know about Midnite Sun and the other books but still... if Stephenie Meyer wants a break im all 4 it 4 her family n stuff, but dont stop the saga, there is much more that she can go on, n she has the fans 4 ideas. I have writen many things that have come 2 my mind 4 a 5th book in the saga, it just makes me depressed thinkin its the end of the story, these other books will help me cope with that but its still there.
but its not the end.... maybe stephanie will make a new moon in edwards pov.. i hoope..
il y a plus d’un an claudia-gunawan said…
I've been reading other books, but none of them are as good as the Twilight Saga. I just recently finished Eragon. It was pretty good, but I'm not that big on dragons, dwarves, elves, and magic.
I can't wait until the movie and Midnight Sun comes out, but school is starting again, so I think I'll be going back to that and my life before I read the Twilight Saga. It's highly impossible to do, but at least the time will pass. Next thing I know, it's November 21! =)
il y a plus d’un an EdwardJ said…
Will be reading all the books again straight though prob see the movie three times but also if ya havent checked out trailer HBO is starting a new series with anna paquin called true blood: mind reading waitress is fascinated with vampires starting in sept I think looks like it could be good
oh wow thanks i'll be sure to check it out (: