la saga Twilight Breaking dawn- the movie?

Bedward4lyf posted on Aug 10, 2008 at 04:01AM
i was thinking and reading breaking dawn **WARNING IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED BREAKING DAWN, THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**- You have been warned.

so i was thinking and in breaking dawn when bella gets turned into a vampire she looks really diffrent.. so what happens if the people that made twilight the movie make breaking dawn a movie too? and bella gets turned. she would have too look completly differnt. do you guys think they would use another actress or what? and what do u guys think they will do for renesmee?any ideas, thoughts anything. comment :D

la saga Twilight 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an mandavamp said…
I don't think they'd use a different actress. They'd probably just work wonders with their movie make-up. Renesmee is another situation all together. It's not like they could exactly use a normal baby for most scenes. It'll be interesting to see (if BD does become a movie) what they do.
il y a plus d’un an emma-jeff said…
They will probably just pile a load of pale make up on Kristen and make her hair perfect in every scene. The contacts will also prob make alot of differance. For renesme they will prob use alot of differant babies so it looks like shes growing fast.
il y a plus d’un an starry-eyed said…
emma-jeff pretty much just summed it up for ya! i feel bad for her though cuz of all the make-up they will have to use! and i cant wait to see the bedward honeymoon on the big screen.....lolz...=P
il y a plus d’un an emma-jeff said…
I cant wait to see the honeymoon either! Listen me I sound like a perv! lol
il y a plus d’un an Michellebob said…
Ya probably contacts and a ton of make-up.
I actually said that to my friend when i finished it. They have to be really careful with renesme cos it has to be a small toddler who can walk talk and look intelligent! Thats not easy.
il y a plus d’un an lheck0410 said…
well they could almost make renesmee like a non animated family guy..

like subing in the voice.. but that would take a long time. :(

but yeah.. they will probably just make kristen' eyes red for the first few scenes of her being a vmapire and then gradually turn them amber then to brown..

il y a plus d’un an officefan2010 said…
ive always thought the Entertainment Weekly cover is a great example of how Bella would look when she turns into a vampire.
So I think they'll just make her look like that throughout the whole movie.

And I have no idea how they'll cast or film Renesmee. It''ll be interesting. But thats a long way away, so we have some time to worry about it. : ]
lol
il y a plus d’un an Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Ahh the make up people will be able to work wonders with her but for Nessie they will probably just try and find alot of babies that look similar, maybe look for a woman who has had like 7 babies in quicj quccession =D

Is anybody else thinking that if BD becomes a movie, they will hate watching nessies birth? I mean lots of blood, rosalie wanting to go for bella.......Just.....not nice.
il y a plus d’un an bellablack46 said…
I'm all about bloody, gorey (sp?) movies, and yeah, the Breaking Dawn should be real gorey, esp with her puking blood and her eyes rolling back, can't wait. That seen and hopefully the honeymoon should ensure a solid R rating, hopefully :) I think Kristin can look fabulous when nessersary, she's not an unattractive girl, people, and this is Hollywood. They have made knockouts with alot less. I think if they planned it right, found the right kid now, and shot the necessary seens for BD WHILE making the other movies, then they could possibly use the same kid. I think it would be possible. Are you listening to me producers? :)