la saga Twilight The Electricity Current During Biology....?

mandapanda posted on Aug 09, 2008 at 08:07PM
well, i've read that part so many times and I never really understood what that meant. i think i know what it meant, but could someone share their opinions of what it was too?

la saga Twilight 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an starry-eyed said…
i actually just reread that part too and i have no freakin idea.....but i think that it is connected to that part in Eclipse where Renee is like

"I wish you could see the way you move around him. You orient yourself around him without even thinking about it. When he moves, even a little bit, you adjust your position at the same time. Like magnets...or gravity. You're like a satellite, or something. I've never seen anything like it."

hmmmmm.....very interesting huh? *starts thinking*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an mandapanda said…
thanks. ive always wondered about it. the first time in biology, he said "That was interesting".
il y a plus d’un an The_Fanpire said…
Hmm. Might just be about the whole "meant for each other" thing. Still interesting though. Also, remember when Edward was fighting Victoria and she looked at Seth. Then Edward was like, "Is he so different from the creature James tracked across Siberia?" And she was all like "Its not the same?!" That was the werewolf vs. shapeshifters thing, right?
il y a plus d’un an ilovejazzy said…
omg. wow stephenie meyer was giving us clues in eclispe too figure out breaking dawn. i think we all got confused on that part in eclispe... lol