la saga Twilight TWILIGHT TEE AT HOT TOPIC!!!!

starry-eyed posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 02:34AM
OME OME!! my bff told me that she went to hot topic and saw a twilight shirt!!!! i went online to buy one but they were COMPLETELY sold out!! =( but i am gonna try and find it at a store! anyway here is the link that shows the picture its AWESOME!!! it says TWILIGHT on the front and on the back it says "the forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest" in Edward's handwriting!!! *squeals* i want it s0o0o0o0o bad!!!!!!!

link
hope you enjoy and can actually buy it! lolz!
last edited on Aug 15, 2008 at 11:20AM

la saga Twilight 13 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an funnyshawna said…
i bought two!!!! i got the twilight one with edward's handwriting, AND the one with edward and bella!!!!!!!!!!! *early birthday present*
i love them! i am wearing one rignt now! i wanted the one with te cullens on it, but they didnt have it in my size:(
il y a plus d’un an ay3 said…
wow!
il y a plus d’un an ay3 said…
wait allie..i cant see the shirt :S
il y a plus d’un an twilight_loser said…
i already got it and loved it.
il y a plus d’un an courick11 said…
i have one of the shirts, the one with bella and edward, but i really wanted to buy the other two. i was sooo sad when i saw they were sold out!! i hope they get more in soon!
il y a plus d’un an Bedward4lyf said…
heeeeeeeey!!! why cant i see da picturrrreee??????AHHH I MUST HAVE THIS SHIRT!!!
il y a plus d’un an starry-eyed said…
ooooo sorry let me try to fix it!!!! *fixes*
oh hey i fixed it!! lolz
il y a plus d’un an ceo07 said…
Yeah they are really cool top i would get one for yself but im tooo pooor = ( LOL i wil probably just save up for it = )
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I FINALLY GOT IT!!!! IM WEARING IT RIGHT NOW!!!!! *squeals with delight*
il y a plus d’un an deans_gurl said…
this totally sucks....i live in canada so they don't have the shirts...
il y a plus d’un an callstories said…
My Hot Topic is out and said to check back in two weeks... :(
il y a plus d’un an xx-i-wish-xx said…
OMG!!! Thts so unfair! I live in England and no ones even heard of Hot Topic. The only reason i no it exists is coz we go there evrey yr... Where can i get one???!!!!