la saga Twilight Breaking Dawn first chapter

twilightaddict posted on Jun 25, 2008 at 01:02AM
okay somebody please answer me!

Everybody is talking about reading the preface and first chapter to breaking dawn. Will somebody please tell me wear they read it at! I have looked all over and I can't find it. It's bugging me. Thank you soooooo much too whoever answers me!

la saga Twilight 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Small_Town_Gal said…
I don't know if it's the whole chapter because I haven't finished reading it. So here's the web site.

link
il y a plus d’un an herdestruction said…
They released a special edition of Eclipse. The preface/first chapter of Breaking Dawn is in the back of that book. It can be found some places online but it's illegal and the publisher is having the sites taken down that display it. The new book has the same cover as Eclipse but has a Special Edition sticker on the front and says Special Edition on the side. Also, if you take off the cover, there will be a poster of the cover of Breaking Dawn on the back (the original Eclipse was just blank there). Hope this helps.

I checked the link above and it is NOT the complete chapter, nor does it include the preface.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an cole101 said…
I CAN'T FIND THE COMPLETE CHAPTER ANYWHERE. U RECOMEND GOING TO THE NEAREST BOOK STORE.
il y a plus d’un an livelaughluv22 said…
i dont think they have it out but i wish cause i cant buy it yet. but if u find it tell me!