"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~George Bernard Shaw

True Writers 14 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an 3rdCj2ndCJR said…
smirk
"Always look on the bright side of life." ~Monty Python
il y a plus d’un an dragonsmemory said…
"Hermione, when have any of our plans actually worked? We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose." -Harry Potter, 1998
"Sir, I'd like to report a mutany." ~Pirates of the carribean, Cpt. Jack Sparrow
il y a plus d’un an alicia386 said…
angry
"Can't we just all hold hands and not fight." -alicia386, 2012
il y a plus d’un an hgfan5602 said…
"Those who have failed have already succeeded...Those who have claimed to not have failed have not succeeded.
monkey
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities." ~Dr. Suess
il y a plus d’un an dragonsmemory said…
There's an upside and a downside to being a writer. The upside is that you always have writing materials. The downsside is that you can never find them when you need them. -Me, 2012
Nice one, dragonsmemory!
il y a plus d’un an alicia386 said…
If kids ruled the world, then we would have icecream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. -my cousin, 2010
HAHAHA I love that Alicia!!!
il y a plus d’un an sadiebugz00 said…
laugh
awesome!
il y a plus d’un an sadiebugz00 said…
Some website... :)
 Some website... :)
il y a plus d’un an rory2011 said…
tongue
don't be the next Shakespeare ,or the next mozart or the next einstein .................. be the first you -by me
"Why bother to be someone you really aren't? Being popular isn't my sense of cool, being myself is. And in this case, I don't mind being weird, cause being weird's being me." ~hgfan5602