Sonic misshedgehog and Friends rp

misshedgehog posted on Nov 22, 2012 at 01:07AM
this is mine and jackbean u can join if u want
the setting is that shadow & sonic have been turn into a werehog by hunter and hes a bit scared what will happen to shadow abd shadow is a werehog in-till they can find a cure
there are mature thing so if u wanna know what there are i'll message you to tell u

you can use as much character as you want as long as there not taken

character being use
misshedgehog: carrie, bolt, amy rose, jr
jack bean quit intill he want to come back
Daisy Shadowgf: Rachel
last edited on Jan 17, 2013 at 01:20AM

Sonic 405 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 405

il y a plus d’un an Daisy_Shadowgf said…
Shadow: *strokes jr lovingly* but...she's going to be alright....RIGHT?!?

Sonic:..............
Rachel:*cries as she feels guilty* {i have to admit this...its the only way to save things....im the only one who knows whats really going on...shadow deserves to be happy...even if...it means hes not with me} sonic.....
Sonic: *looks at her*
Rachel: *slightly hesitant* i-...i need to tell you something...now, listen to EVERYTHING i have to say, before you freak on me...
*Rachel tells Sonic everything that happend. about Shadow's curse, how he turned into a whearhog, and how she kissed him that day.*
Rachel: *stands ready for sonic to say he hates her*
Sonic: O_O YOU WWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAATTTTTTT????!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel: urrg....i-im sorry!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonic: *gets right up at rachel* HOW ON EARTH COULD YOU HAVE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THAT???????? you know my sister loved Shadow!!!!!!!!
Rachel: i-i-i know.....im so so so so sorry! I FELT AWFUL FOR IT!
Sonic: I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!! *goes right at rachel pointing in her face*how could you do that?!?!?!?
Rachel: *crying* i-.....im sorry sonic....
Sonic: *crying himslef* THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!! MY SISTER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel: *bawls* sonic, please....i beg your forgiveness!
Sonic: *goes to walk away* forget it!!!!!!!!! im SICK of you!!!!!!!!! i dont ever want to see your face again!!!!!! *leaves*
Rachel: .................*still in full tears, streaming down her face*........sonic........im.......sorry..­...­...­*fa­lls to her knees*
Daisy_Shadowgf commented…
XD theres a looooong post for you! this just made it get even better! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an misshedgehog said…
cop: its up it her family meaning her brother he have to pick if she lives on life so port or he pull the plug and let her die but keeping her alive will cost alot of ring
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Shadow: *thinks* {i dont care how much it costs, ill pay for it if i need to!} Sonic is not going to raise my child!
Sonic: *with carrie in the hospital* sis......i-.....*strokes her hair* ......please....i dont know if you can hear me, but i need to tell you because you need to know! this wasnt Shadow, he didnt do anything wrong to you! *gives a brief explination as to what Rachel told him*
jr coos
Shadow: *looks at jr and gently rocks him* i know... *shadow's inside the house now* if i can get out of here...far from here...then Sonic'll never find us....*preapares his and jr's things for a long journey*

Rachel: i.....i cant belive this....i knew sonic would hate me....but i never thought....*cries*
*suddenly, a dark bolt of lightning crashes behind rachel*
Argon: well well...what seems to be the problem?
Rachel: *spins around* gasp! Argon!!!
Argon: arent you happy to see me?
Rachel: *transforms into fairy form* dont play games with me Argon! what do you think youre doing here?!?
Argon: i can go anywhere i please *gets within breathing distance of Rachel* i thought you would have figured that out by now...
Rachel: *filled with dread and thinks* {im finished....}
jr coos
bolt see rachel (carrie pet dog and sonic looking for him)
Sonic: *thinks* {man, where is that dumb dog?!? he can probably help Carrie...} huh? *sees Rachel* what the-? who is that guy?
bolt: woof
Sonic: *sees the dog barking at the dark armoured man* huh?
Argon: you know rachel...i cant wait forever....i NEED YOUR ANSWER! NOW!!!! *charges her with dark magic* (dark magic makes rachel especially weak)
Rachel: !!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
Sonic: !!!!!!! HEY!!!!!! *runs up and knocks Argon off of Rachel*
Rachel: *falls to the ground and sees who saved her* ???S-Sonic....?!?
Argon: *gets up, with a dark flame glowing around him* how....DARE YOU?!?!?
Sonic:???
Argon: *fires a dark beam at Sonic*
Sonic: UGH! *tries to dodge but gets hit anyway*AHHHHH!!!!!! *sent flying backwards*
Rachel: !!!!!!!!*in tears* SONIC!!!!!!! NO!!!! *cant move because of argon's dark powers*
Argon: *goes back over to Rachel* now....where were we? ah yes...join me Rachel...you know you cant stop me alone...together, we can Rule the Multi-verse!
Rachel: NEVER! Ill never join YOU Argon! *crying*
Argon: then you leave me no choice...*raises hand with more dark energy emitting from it* you are no longer a problem for me...
Sonic: *wakes up but is weak* ....ugh........!!!!!!!! RACHEL!!!!!!
Rachel: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH *screams heard for miles as she disappears in an orb of dark magic*
Sonic: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
*Dark orb disappears and Rachel is gone*
Argon: *dark lightning spreads around him* AAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! THE MULTI-VERSE IS MIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonic: *lays there in shock*
bolt follow rachel use light shot
bolt bark at rachel
Rachel: *laying on the ground, unconcious*
bolt licks rachel face
Rachel: *stirrs* ughhhh......huh....? Bolt....? wha-....whatre you doing.....??? huh?? *looks around, finding herself and Bolt surrounded by dark energy* no....the Dark Realm!!!!!!!
(the dark realm is where Argon sent Rachel)
Rachel: *looks around hoplessly* im never getting out of here.....my powers are useless here....all i can use are my animorphic powers....and thats not gonna help....

Sonic: *unconcious from the shock of everything that was happening*
Shadow: *went out to run a few errands* hm? *sees sonic laying on the ground* hmph...looks like someone finally gave that hedgehog what he deserved....!!!!!*senses extreemly powerful dark energy in the air* what....the-...???.........something awful must have happend here......*goes over to sonic and shakes him to wake him up* Sonic! Sonic!!!
Sonic: *stirrs* urgh...wha-??
Shadow: what happend here???
Sonic: uhhhh.....*remembers what happend to Rachel* R-Rachel.....sh-she.....was in trouble...
Shadow:!!!!!! what?!?
Sonic: there was this guy in dark armour.....*sits up and holds his head* agh.....i couldnt stop him......Rachel.....she- *tears in eyes* she's gone.....
Shadow: *looks in horror* whaaaat????
Sonic: she just vanished....*fears the worst*
Shadow: *thinking the same thing* we have to find her!
Sonic: I know!
*their eyes burn with determination as they set their current conflict aside*
bolt start glowing white
Rachel: ? huh? Bolt? are you okay??? *goes to pet Bolt*
bolt toke a form of a 19 year old male and said hello there
Rachel: !!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE-????? *backs off away from him*
bolt: im not in this form often
il y a plus d’un an Rachel_Savaya said…
Rachel: I-I see that!!!!! who-....WHAT are you?!?!?
bolt: im bolt im as old as the angels of the light
Rachel: !!!!!! the-.....Angels of the Light??? but....you're a dog.....
bolt: well see i make sure the angel of the light is doing good carrie is the angel of the light but as soon as she dies a new one is born and can you tell sonic to take carrie off life so port
Rachel: WHAAAAAAT??? why would i do that??? Carrie can still be saved! im not going to give up that easily!....you dont understand...Carrie is in this mess because of me....because of what i did...*starts crying* this mess is my fault! you should go....leave me here.....if Carrie dies, then i should too...
(back where sonic and shadow are)
*Night is falling over Station Square*
bolt: no im not leaving you
Rachel: !!!! but-!
bolt: im a dog i help people who are friends
Rachel:.....how can u help me? we're trapped in the Evil realm! we'll never get out of here without Destiny's help! her or my sister...
bolt: hold on to me
il y a plus d’un an KnucklesKnuckie said…
where am I?! *looking around*
bolt: i'll free us
(who are you? @KnucklesKnuckis)
Rachel: ?? how? *is crying and thinking of Sonic*............i miss him.....
bolt smiles and says we'll run
Rachel: ??? RUN?!?
bolt pick up reachel and start runing
Rachel: !!!!!!!!AHH!!!!!!!! HEY!!
(just so you know, Rachel can run one fifth sonic's speed because of her cat and wolf forms)
light started to gather around bolt as he run
(dont worry i have a plan)
(okey dokey)
Rachel: ???wha-whats happening?
bolt you see * bolt runs faster*
Rachel: *holds around Blot's neck*
(-_-' this dumb keybored! its supposed to say "BOLT" not that! -_-*****)
bolt runing really fast as light turn them into a light cone that hits the evil realm wall breaking through
Rachel: *closes her eyes tightly*......!!!!!......uh...huh??? *opens them and looks around* we.....we made it! *turns to Bolt* how'd you do that?!?!? thats immpossible! only Destiny or my sister can open a portal from the Evil Realm!

*meanwhile, sonic and shadow continue to look for Rachel*
Sonic: this is impossible! She HAS to be around SOMEWHERE!
Shadow: .......!!! ugh! *doubles over feeling himself start to transform*
Sonic: ???? what the-? shadow? whats-???.....!!!
bolt: im as old as time i just turn our bodies into light to help us escape

jr: coos
Rachel: as old as time??? thats impossible! the only one who is as old as time is Destiny's Master! and he's also MY master! *says next part quietly* by rights, he's everyone's master!
bolt: well i was and the angel of the light made when evil starting budding
Rachel: look, i respect you and appreciate your help for saving me, but forgive me if i say that its impossible for you to be as old as time!
(Rachel is Catholic, that's why she's acting this way. when she referes to "Destiny's Master" she's talking about God)
Rachel: and what youre saying CANT be true! because for as long as there's been good and light, there's also ben darknness! because its that old saying; "Light and Dark are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other" so then with that logic, Carrie would also have to be as old as Time! and that DEFINATLY isnt possible! I'm the Guardian of Time, appointed by Destiny herself, so i think i would know about this!

Shadow: *groans in pain as he transforms into his wherehog form*
Sonic: WHOA!!!! What the-?!?!? *remembers what Rachel had told him* Rachel was right!
Shadow: *goes to attack sonic now his inner feelings of anger had been unleashed* rrrrrrrrAAAAAAHH!!!!!
Shadow:(had left jr in the car so he would be safe)
bolt: was reborn you know every time she dies

jr crys

dr: if carrie family dont pay soon were unplugging carrie
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(youre not gonna kill carrie off are u?)
Rachel: you mean Carrie?.........??*hears baby crying* what's that? do u hear that?
(idk)
bolt: yep