aléatoire The ultimate Game game!

problematic124 posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 07:03PM
Welcome!To the ultimate game game! Let's see if you have what it takes to be the ultimate game game winner winner! What this game game is about is...full randomness! Who is the most random person here.Gather all of us randoms and let's put it to the test. Which one of us is the most random!
I believe that all of the contestants should post there randomness here. Let me see......... ..................YES!All fellow randoms we can post images here.Yay! Oh and also this is what I call the image version of the game.
Rules:
You guys post the most random pictures you either find, have, or made yourself. Then I'll make a pick with all the contestants and then you guys can decide.
Also if you want to do the video version or comment version or any version of this ultimate game game you can!But it has to be for a different forum I wanna do the picture version first. Since I am also random the winner will receive props and a weird random comment from me on their wall. First I'm going to give a prop to all of the contestants in my way of saying thanks for participating in my game. And then the first five winners will receive as followed:
1st-5 props
2nd-4 props
3rd-3 props
4th-2 props
5th-1 props
I thank the people that gave me the idea of the props as prizes and the picks as a suggestion. So...do you think your the most randomest person. Show us post a photo, any kind and let's see what the people think.
Down there is an example of a photo but all pictures are welcome! Post your's!
Let the games begin!
 Welcome!To the ultimate game game! Let's see if toi have what it takes to be the ultimate game game w

aléatoire 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an problematic124 said…
smile
Pictures only!Spread the word!
last edited il y a plus d’un an