jeu de rôle aléatoire Lives Worth Living:Romance RP continued

Directingchicky posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 11:36PM
Past all of the childhood crushes and drama, done with high school and finally earning that graduation cap, several stories that were linked together in some way are finally at that point where they have broken off and created their own new experiences and lives. But what happens when they are slowly linking back together after a high school reunion? People moving back into town, gorgeous wedding ceremonies are being planned...and of course who wouldn't want to introduce their own little bundles of joy?

The drama! -swoons- The humanity! -swoons- The Romance!!!-swoons-

jeu de rôle aléatoire 1863 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1863

il y a plus d’un an Demeter13 said…
(( like her eyes! THEY ARE SO DEE and the teeny weeny dimples))

"Where? Where do I go at six to get you?" He asked as he trotted over and quirkily raised an eyebrow as he so desperately tried to play it cool as he propped an elbow on the table and managed the shove half his arm in the cheese tray.

(( like her eyes! THEY ARE SO DEE and the teeny weeny dimples)) "Where? Where do I go at six to g
"You don't wanna dance with me?" She ducked her head and batted her mascara coated lashes at him, gloss lathered lips turned in a pout,
"I understand though...."
She said with a heavy sigh and set Memphis on the floor, who quickly toddled off with two other children. "I'll be at the table...alone..... But no you don't haaaaaave to dance with me.. Just go to the play park sweetheart ill be fiiiiine.." She sang and waved her Hand dismissively,"go go on ill just stay here."
il y a plus d’un an flabaloobalah said…
((OH MY GODDD!!! PAIGE YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE DOLL ❤❤❤❤))
Libby giggled in response to his hopeless attempts to look cool, even as he rested his arm in three different kinds of sliced cheese. "Oh! Right. Here, just take my card, address and number are on the back." she said, lips turned upward slightly, her two different colored eyes glimmering with excitement.
Sebastian's cheeks rose to the occasion and blushed wildly. "Fantastic and here's mine." He fished his card from the front of his suit pocket and plastered on a smile.
"Okay, I will see you... at six o'clock." she murmured with a drawl, giving him one last goodbye before turning away. Maybe she and Tally could get out of here together.. if only she could find her...
((My updates keep saying someone posted to this 5 minutes ago and there are no new posts. Oh well.))
il y a plus d’un an Strawberry0020 said…
~*~*~*~*~*Gilchrist/Chance*~*~*~*~*~
Nodding in bafflement, Gilchrist suck his teeth a little as he continued on with his blinking.
"Eeyup." he said blandly, popping the 'p' at the end.
"HA! Take that... Ya little bitch!" Chance boasted.
Getting back to his previous priorities he rummaged through the cabinets frantically, pulling out garbage bags and Lysol.
"Okay..." he said, tossing a box of hefties to Chance, keeping a few bags for himself. "You two. Any trash, pitch it. That includes any chicken shit you see laying around."
Chance smacked his lips and rolled his eyes. "Bro. Can we at least get some gloves?"
"Right under the sink." Gilchrist said.
((Epic cleaning montage time skip?))
~*~*~*~*~*Drew*~*~*~*~*~
Drew chuckled, taking her hand swiveling her into his chest smoothly, his eye charmingly raised at her.
"If you want to dance, just say so, Dumb-dumb." he said bluntly, a little above a whisper. "I'd be eternally grateful to."
Dee giggled and slipped her small hands between his,"what a charmer I picked up." Her rounded stomach poking against his flat abdomen.
il y a plus d’un an Directingchicky said…
Tears threatened to spill over her eyes as smiled up at the older man, and she squeezed him in a loose hug, "Thank you Marty...I really hope so. I am so scared that we aren't...ready yet..." she sighed, laying her cheek against his shoulder.

~^~^~^~^~^~

"No I wasn't!" She snapped quietly. "If you would remember back then, I refused you how many times? I actually wanted to keep my job. But yes, I somehow grew attracted to you." When he made that last statement her eyes narrowed. "Funny, if you had grown attached to me you would not have fucked the entire school! "
Grayson clutched the trash bags and pulled on some latex gloves, grimacing.
((Sure ^~^ ))
Both men fell back on the couch, having filled up at least three trash bags of red Solo cups, paper plates, condoms, confetti, and, disgustingly, chicken poop. They spent the last hour and a half straighening up Gilchrist's place, and it was nearly sparkling now.
((Sebastian?))
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Chance laying on the couch exhausted.
"Remind me to make sure that all of the mother fuckers we invite clean up all of their own shit." he muttered.
The house as perfect as it was when he first moved in, Gilchrist unplugs the carpet cleaner. Mommy always made sure that he knew how to cook and clean. It still didn't get him a perfect woman like she said though.
They still had about thirty five minutes to spare and the only thing left to do was to run down the street to the grocery store to pick up his mother's favorite vegetables and sausage and then shower. He sighed relieved, glancing around the place approvingly with a smile. Slapping a few bills on the sparkling coffee table, he grinned.
"Alright... If you're planning on staying for dinner, I at least owe you guys a few beers for helping me. My mother would murder me if she walked in with my place looking like that." he said. "So I'mma go shower and then run up to the grocery store. Behave."
"Pfft. Now, you're talkin' Whitney Houston." Chance said, scooping the money off of the table. "Yo, can I use your shower after you? My shirt smells like liquor and ass."
"Sure thing. You need anything, Grayson?" Gilchrist asked, pausing halfway up the stairs.
~*~*~*~*~*Drew*~*~*~*~*~
Swaying slowly with her, his hand at the small of her back, he gave her warm eyes and a bit of a half-smile.
"What a rare beauty I pick up." he retorted with a wink. "You look beautiful today."
He brushed a stray curl from her forehead. "Our baby girl gonna be just as beautiful." he said his hand running to the small bump ((SONG PUN! :D XDD)) on his thin waist. He was excited for the baby to come, still overwhelmed by the heart-warming feeling of bringing a life into he world. He still had his wife to thank for it though. "It would suck it she had my nipples though..."
Grayson looked up at Gilchrist, shaking his head. "Nah, I just need a shower. But thanks." he called, digging into his pocket for his phone.
"Sebastian!" The whisper/hiss came from the poor frenchman's over excited sister. She had that devilish grin on her face as she pranced over and elbowed hos arm playfully, "Looks like my older brother finally asked. You are lucky mon frere, I was about to do it myself." She teased, looking over at Libby with that same grin. "I expect invitation tothe shot gun wedding huh?" Another taunt slipped from her mouth once more before she twirled around, "I am going home Sebastian, try not to stay out too late okay?"
((I thought Libby bibby left?))
"Thank you sweetheart... Keep this up you might end up getting that sugar tonight."
She patted his cheek quirkily and giggled.
"If she had your nipples she'd be original." Dee laughed brightly and curled her fingers against his tuxedoed chest.
"Oh hush girl! You two are excellent candidates for parents, you will raise another strong willed, intelligent, fantastic young man or woman." Marty reassured.
((Libby bibby omg XD
She wandered off, she might leave with Tally soon if she can drag her away))
Directingchicky commented…
That depends if I can get a reply... il y a plus d’un an
"No problem. I'll be out in a short." Gilchrist said before heading off upstairs.
Chance's eyes seemed to not be leaving one specific picture frame on the coffee table. There was a little teacup candle set beside it, its wick charred and half-burned out. Twins. A boy and a girl. Chrystal blue eyes. Firey, brownish-auburn hair, and they had to be about five. The girl squeezed her brother like there was no tomorrow, both of their cute, chubby cheeks pressed together and concave with sweet smiles. It was the same one that Gilchrist had tucked under his pillow in the military, except larger. He blinked at it in silence a few times, curious as to why he never talked about his sister. They looked so happy together, and he did say that she was protective of him.
"No fuckin' way... This is Gilchrist? He was a cute bastard." he laughed a little. "What the hell happened?" he teased.
Lighting a cigarette that he pulled from the pocket of his musty shirt, he offered one to Grayson.
~*~*~*~*~*Gilchrist*~*~*~*~*~
The first day of eighth grade was a day that he'd never forget. He remembered it as clear as transparency. Staring at the cool, blue tiles of the shower as the steaming water ran down his neck and back. Her face that day. What she was wearing. The way she walked. The things she said.
She had a calm and neutral look like her father. He had the same face as his but she had grown up to have her mother's eyes while he grew up to have his father's. When they got older, she was shorter and her hair color became more saturated deeper in red hue, while his was still an autumn brown color. But no doubt, they had the same exact icy shade of crystal blue eyes from their dad and naturally-long eyelashes from their mom. They had the same cute button noses. The same smirk. And the same glare. He was friendly and well-mannered to all. She was quiet and respected those who respected her. He was a rational gentleman who avoided fights. She was the girl who was quick to defend herself, verbally and even worse; physically. He wasn't very popular, but she was well known. He was either liked or overlooked. She was either hated, feared, envied, or followed by people that tried to hard to be friends with her or wanted to be like her. He had good handful of friends. She only had one good friend and her older twin brother. The rest, she distanced herself from. They were so different, but she they both had big hearts. It was just that she didn't show much of it, so it wouldn't be hurt and she protected her brother's as well. She had a beautiful soul though, no matter how bad other girls talked about her boyish attitude or guys feared her.
Leave my brother alone.
Those were the last words that he heard from her. His dear Katie...
~*~*~*~*~*Drew*~*~*~*~*~
Not able to help laughing outright he held her gently, yet still closer than before.
"Original. I like that." he said, his grassy eyes glinting true happiness. "And besides. Wanting to make you happy isn't something hard to uphold. 'Cause you's mah baby." as he always said. "It makes me happy too."
Grayson laughed, taking Chance's cigarette and pulling out his own lighter, which was shaped like a naked woman, nipples and all. "Yeah, he looks way different." he noted, rings of hazy gray smoke spilling out of his mouth slowly.
"His sister though." he said. "He doesn't talk about her much at all. He told me about his mom, his dad, his grandpa, his bro, and even his old neighbors, but never her." Chance said. "Must have gotten into some feud or something. Man... Remember when Lanie got into that one fight with Dante? They were up until the ass crack of dawn."
A doorbell rung suddenly, interrupting his snickering.
"Shit. It's only 5:24. They're early. And we all look like shit."
Oh well. Shit happens.
Skipping up to the front door, somewhat courteous enough to take off his shirt.
"Who is it?"
"Your neighbor!" a woman growled from the other side of the door.
Opening the door, he leaned in the frame. "Yes, m'lady?"
There stood a girl with wavy, blonde hair, half in her eyes with a garbage bag in her hand and steam blowing out of her ears.
"Can you please explain to me. Why the hell. There's a smelly dead chicken on my fence?" she asked, angrily pausing between parts of her sentences. Chance's eyes popped out of his face bulbously. "What the fu-"
Without another word, she was nearly tackled off of the porch in one of the most painful hugs she had ever gotten.
"PAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNCAAAAAAAAAKKKKK­KKK­KEE­EEE­EE~­&qu­ot; he squealed in the most girly voice he could muster, swinging her in violent circles.
Grayson almost did a double take as Chance assaulted Lanie with a rib-crushing hug. He didn't want to interrupt their little reunion just yet, so he decided to hang around inside the house. Honestly, he couldn't remember the last time he saw Pancake. No recollections of her even visiting in jail. How times had changed...
Before she could even let out a word, he was just dragging her into the house like a rag doll.
"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" he yelled in surprise.
"I-I.."
"No, fuckin' way! Grayson! Get the hell out here!"
Her eyes soon forced wide open.
Grayson? He's out?
Her mouth hung open speechless, she was overwhelmed. She couldn't even find the right words to say outside of Holy shit. Her second big brother and the guy she used to have a little thing for in high school. She was bewildered out of her right mind, practically.
Grayson stumbled onto the porch, trying to contain an idiotic smile. "You can say it, it's pretty fuckin' crazy to see me." he said in a light voice, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly and running his fingers over brand new ink settled between his neck and right shoulder blade. "How've ya been, Pancake?" he said.
Her lips still aching for the words to say, her eyes lit up.
"Wow..." was the first word that slipped the tongue. She smiled brightly at him, generally happy that he was out, but still trying hard to hold back on the smiling. She stuffed her hands in her back pockets and shrugged, stiffling her grin into a light smirk.
"It is fucking crazy seeing you here." she retorted, her eyebrow. "And I've been good. Better to see that you're out though."
-Silently waves Gilchrist flag around-
Strawberry0020 commented…
Got anything in mind? il y a plus d’un an
Honestly? Not really. I was hoping for some interaction with Colette but my brain is friend from school things already il y a plus d’un an
Strawberry0020 commented…
Maybe at the grocery store? il y a plus d’un an
Sure il y a plus d’un an
Grayson smirked, glad to see she looked better. "Yeah.. that's good. You look just great." he attempted to make small talk but failed, like always. "And I'm doing okay. So that's a plus."
~*~*~*~*~*Chance/Lanie*~*~*~*~*~
She gave him a dimpled grin. Poor, still try-hard Grayson. She kept it going though.
"Not looking so bad yourself. I see you've gotten some new ink." she said, her eyebrows raising at the slight stroked of heavy, black ink on his neck. "And the beanie's kinda cute." she added in jokingly. "Pfft... And you. You grew out your Mohawk?!" she said, laughing and punching Chance in the arm.
"Yeah... I kinda life the sexy Fauxhawk look better." he said, smoothing his hand over his hair. "Don't I look sexy?"
She merely shook head and giggled at him.
"Shut up, you old fart." she said jokingly. "So you guys live here?"
"Nah... Just free-loading. This is Gilchrist's place. Y'know... The momma's boy I've told you about?"
"Oh really?" she asked. "I'm not really surprised that you're freeloading though. He's cooking, I'm guessing?"
"No... Better. His mom is cooking. You should lounge around and free-load with us." Chance offered, pretty inconsiderate of the fact that it wasn't really his house.
"Uhm... I don't know... I don't know the guy well."
"Well get to know him. And besides, his mom's Italian. You can't cancel on a good, Italian, home-cooked meal." Chance rationed. "And besides. Grayson over here might get a little lonely." he teased as he always used to.
Grayson absentmindedly traced his fingers over the ink on his skin. Two weeks ago he added a decorative skull resembling the ones from Day of the Dead ((if i had a picture i would upload what im explaining)) on his collarbone, and on the back of his neck were day old snakes, intertwining and swallowing each other whole.
"Shut up, you dick." he laughed, slapping Chance upside the head for his constant ridiculing. "Stay, Lanie." he begged, giving Chance a glare but failing to stay serious.
~*Gilchrist*~
Looking at the pretty, cursive handwriting that his mother had scribbled across the shopping list, he scanned through the meat and produce section, aware that his mother needs many things to cook with. At the top of the list was spaghetti, ground beef, Alfredo sauce, and red onion. The ones that he was having a hard time finding were the right brands of meat she wanted. Whenever he cooked, anything went, but his mother only expected the best for her family when she cooked. That meant no toxins, no harmful chemicals, and absolutely no harmful pesticides. Some of her foods were home grown, but they were mainly tomatoes, squash, cilantro, and cabbage, which left it up to him to buy onions, peppers, cucumbers, lettuce, mushrooms, and and carrots. His auburn hair combed up neatly and his stubble trimmed oh-so carefully, he made sure that Mama Joey was going to be proud when she came to her son. A spotless house, everything she needed to cook her big heart out, and friends. All he needed was a girlfriend so she wouldn't think he was gay and would stop telling him that it's okay to stop by to watch Sex and the City with her. Humming a little to himself, he ran down the list quickly and went over to the seasonings, quickly trying wrap up what was left on the list.
~*Chance/Lanie*~
"Well... If you insist." she said, stiffling her laughter from the rather humorous slap upside Chance's seemingly hollow head. Looking down at her pajama shorts and long hoodie, she looked a little puzzled. "Uh... Well, let me change first. If you guy need me, I'm in the next house over to the left."
"Hurry up. He's waiting." Chance said a little above a whisper, snickering still.
"Oh, fuck off, Chance." Lanie said, flipping him the bird as she walked off.
"Why is it that when the kitchen is out of food, the store is out too? C'est trop pour mon patron ignorant..." Getting a call from the chef in the bar, Colette was now charged with the duty of picking up supplies for the disgusting food they served at the bar, and another bottle of Bourbon and Alcohol. Why James hadn't stocked the place better, she would never know, and despised that the hairy man always forced the duties upon her. "I'll be using the money to get a bag of gummy bears this time.." came another grumble as she fished through the shelves looking for the certain brand of cooking oil that the chef liked to use. It was cheap and hardly worked, so once she picked out the disgusting oil, she reached up and snagged another bottle of the good kind. She always switched the liquids so their customers could actually eat their food.
Now all she needed was to get her brother out of her little apartme.t and she would be okay. The longer he stayed, the more agitated James would get...and the safer she would be. But also, of he stayed any longer, he would soon figure things out and he would be in trouble as well. She hoped that American woman managed to get him out for a while... Now to get the hamburger meat and she could leave and get some food in her stomach, which growled in disapproval of her not eating in a while.
"Hmm... Garlic or lemon..." he murmured to himself once more after nearly five minutes of debating which herbs to pick in the same spot. "Eh. Both." He tossed the bottles in his basket along with the other stuff. All he needed were his mother's favorite scented candles, pie crust, and red wine. The first thing he saw was the winery from not too far away. He trailed off down the aisles and began searching.
"Bourbon...Bourbon...why are they out!?" Frustrated and starving, Colette couldn't believe her luck. No Bourbon, but plenty of vodka and beers. Why did the bar have to be so classless? Perhaps if she got some other type.. Grabbing a small box, she climbed up top to pick a few bottles of cognac off the top shelf and wobbled as she tried to get back down. She preferred white wine to anythng, hated red and hated beer. Honestly, she really didn't care for any alcohol at all. She liked food and lemonade, in that order, so while she was here, she'd stock up on lemons and sugar.
"And, check." Gilchrist muttered, checking the red wine off of the list. Reaching up to grab the last bottle of his mother's favorite red wine she normally used for cooking, he grabbed it off of the shelf with a smile. Until he heard muttering. At first he thought he was just hearing things until the grumbling got progressively louder and more impatient. Looking over his shoulder, he blinked at the frustrated woman with her cute, stringy ponytail. Smiling a little in recognition, he remembered the kind woman from the bar. Though he was quite embarrassed from the tiny bits of recollections from last night, he couldn't help but ask.
"Having some trouble there?" he asked with a bit of a pending shrug.
"A tad bit." She answered honestly and looked over her shoulder to the man beside her. At first she didn't recognize him, but a sudden light went on in her little blonde head and she smiled wide, "Aren't you the singing man from the bar last night?" She asked, blowing a strand of hair away. She thought it was, thankfully he was fully clothed. "You were quite tipsy then, I'm glad you don't have a bruise from when you fell." Once again, her mouth took control, saying exactly what was on her mind without even a thought to it. She was blunt, and perfectly honest.
His face steaming in embarrassment, he laughed it off anyways.
"Yeah... Serves me right though. I am never doing that again." he said with very much-needed emphasis on never. His bright smile illuminated by his laughter, he looked at floor a bit, then back up at her with a little spark in his eye as he came up with an answer to her problem.
"Ah. Bourbon... The thing it that these shelves are kinda high. You kinda need to reach a little further back." he said, stretching his long arm through the tall shelf of liquor. He finally got a grasp of something and with a little booping noise, and snatched it from the very back of the shelf.
"Tada. Magic."
"Perhaps you should have sticked with the grape soda after all hmm?" She askedplayfully and had that sane devilish grin. Her grin grew to a smile, and once she emptied her hands of the Cognac, she applauded him with a small giggle of appreciation and jumped down from the box, "Why thank you! I am afraid that is always my problem. Tall body but alas, short arms." Taking the bottle from him, twisted to place it inside the small cart next to her other items, inuding two bags of delectable gummy bears.
Laughing heartily at her remarks about the grape soda and her short arms, he smiled back at her. Perhaps he was just a friendly dope who just happened to smile all the time, but it felt nice to laugh. On the bright side, you don't look like one up those blow-up standie things outside of stores with the long flappy arms." he rationed. He flailed his arms around a little. "Like moi."
Another quiet giggle, "Oh you are not too horribly disproportionate. You are a tall man, fit and strong looking. It is good to have long arms." She pointed out and extended her small skinny arms. It was all pale and small, from the slopes of her sweater covered shoulder to the tips of her small dainty hands, "Horrid for reaching but wonderous for cooking qui? They work fine for me as well."
((Sorry guys I was out doing some charity work! Will post soon!))
Feeling a little big-headed from her compliments, he chuckled airily.
"Well... Working in the army does give you some build." he said with a shrug. His eyes tracing her thin arms his electric-blue eyes met hers again. "There's women that would kill for your height though." he said, leaning on his shopping cart a bit. "And survival of the fittest, eh? Tall height and ability to cook. Natural selection has made its choice." he announced in a jokingly bold voice.
She was pretty thing though, and pretty hard working. It kind of made him feel a little awful that she had to work a bar with men. Like Chance and others beyond that. It was nice to see her smile though... Outside of just fixing an act to keep service going. It was nice smile indeed. Or at least that was just his opinion.
"Marcus." he introduced with a politely extended hand. "But everyone just calls me Gilchrist."
"I dunno! I was scared I'd never felt that before it was always catch and release with chicks not catch and keep!" Dexter took another daunting step as he towered over her his voice hushed as not to draw attention.
"You know you've come along way since I've met you... Bad ass rugged deliquent with his many tattoos and now look at you..." She teased giggling,"your soap opera material babe." Dee winked charasmatically and slid her finger down his jaw line, gently tracing the shape of his chin and lower lip.
"Oh I have heard that many a time." She chuckled, recalling an encounter with a petite redhead who was not even to her shoulder. Her grin returned when he made that small comment about the survival of the fittest, and it sirely was true. Tall body, good with food, eat your hearts out ladies!
Her small hand went to his and accepted the handshake, "I am Colette. But most call me annoying." She joked again, bubbly as ever. She had to admit, it felt good to smile, and better knowing it was someone other than Sebastian who made it so.

"Then maybe you should have talked to me. That was possible you know." She said coldly, still holding that glare. "But I am not going to stand here and listen to your excuses. When I left you were still a boy, but you have been an adult for years now,you could have called me or contacted me somehow but you didn't. That is the end of story."
~*Gilchrist*~
"Annoying?" Gilchrist echoed back with a suspenseful raised eyebrow. "Your company isn't bad at all. It's better than the real annoying person... a.k.a. my friend Chance from last night."
He paused for a little bit, his eyes shifting a little.
"...And me also..." he mumbled quickly.
~*Drew*~
"Hmm... You really think so?" he asked with a soft kiss on the forehead. "Which Drew do you like better?" he whispered, his arms with warmly hugging him as they swayed to the gently music.
il y a plus d’un an kaboomgirl said…
((I guess I have to go over here to grab her attention.
OI. MISS DIRECTINGCHICKY. FLAB AND I NEED YOU SOMETIME.))
kaboomgirl commented…
((LIKE, TOMORROW. BECAUSE NEITHER OF US ARE GOING TO BE ONLINE TONIGHT. BUT, Y'KNOW, EARLY WARNING SYSTEM.)) il y a plus d’un an
"Oh I can be annoying at times, or so I have been told." Dainty shoulders lifted in a small shrug a.d she shifted her weight. But his last comment made her the one to frown, a small crinkle forming between her brows as she did so."You are not annoying. Your friend was based on what I met from him last night, but you are not no. You are gentlemanly. And funny too." She pointed out, literally, lightly poking his chest to make her point.
Her chest pounding right where she poked poked him, he rubbed the back of his neck bashfully. Usually women were a little annoyed with him being so nice, and a lot of them thought his jokes were either corny or said at the wrong moments. His face softening in heat, and his face trained on the ground now, he smiled, glancing back up at her again.
"Thanks." he said coolly. "I never thought I'd find someone in this town who wouldn't threaten to beat me upside the face with a brick for trying to be funny..."
Now she looked even more confused. "So if you are nice...you get beat with hardware and blocks?" Her hands went up, "I will never understand the proper way to act here, but oh well." She smiled easily at him, cocking her head tot he side, "You are funny to me, and I like the funny. Keep it." It was refreshing, much better than the brutes at the bar.
"So... Keeping the funny for you means that maybe I'll get to see you again?" the man asked, unable to help smiling back at her. He wondered whether he was pushing his luck just a bit there, but truth be told, he really did want to see her again. He just hoped that she didn't take it as a joke that time. Scuffing his heel on the ground, his clear-blue eyes focused on her tranquilly.
"Mmm.... I have to choose?" Dee asked softly, her voice smooth and gentle with a honey like sweetness. "All of them.... Porn star Drew is a top favourite though." She admitted teasingly, delicate hands resting on the smooth curving of his throat, fingertips gently caressing the soft skin there.
"You fucking douche! Seriously, I can't believe you still tease us about.. that." Grayson laughed halfheartedly. It had been forever ago, but all that was just stupid high school stuff in the past.
Grayson punched Chance in the arm, lightly, trying to annoy him. "Eeehhhh..."
Colette turned giddy, nodding her head, "I do hope you see me again. I like you funny man." She answered with that rather adorable, and she knew it, grin. She wanted to see him again as well, it was different meeting someone who wasn't obnoxious and overbearing, and she rather wanted to hold onto that for a little bit if she could.
"Colette! Colette come! Big brother needs you!" Sebastian interrupted and tugged lightly and playfully on a strand of her blond hair a bundle of carrots and green onions tucked under his arm.