Maximum Ride (May Contain Spoilers) MR4-The Final Warning

TheBetafish posted on Mar 20, 2008 at 05:02AM
If you havent read Maximum Ride 4, than this isn't where you belong...

The newest edition to the Maximum Ride series is MR4 - The Final Warning. I read this book in an easy 4 hours, and I was wondering what everyone thought about it. James Patterson said that it was the best book he has written, but I thought differently. How do you think the book turned out?

Maximum Ride 15 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an dramallama56 said…
WHOA when did MR4 get released? I didn't even know it was out yet...
il y a plus d’un an TheBetafish said…
Yeah, it was released on March 17th...
il y a plus d’un an dramallama56 said…
Oy by any chance do ya live in the UK? Cuz my friend says that everything gets released earlier in the UK...-_-
il y a plus d’un an TheBetafish said…
No. I live in the US, but your friend is right. The book came out March 17th in the UK, and it came out March 18th in the US. (So that means I obviously got it on March 18th)
il y a plus d’un an becky4242 said…
i thought it came out 3rd april in uk
il y a plus d’un an funnyshawna said…
heheh it was after school and i went to the book store and i saw it there and bought it.
...i finished it before i got home.

i thought it waas a little too short. i think he should have spent a little more time on it. but whatever i still liked it a lot.
il y a plus d’un an fickleheart said…
I thought it was okay.
I thought it was shorter and a little... less exciting compared to the rest of the books.
il y a plus d’un an Sailor_Edward said…
I thought it seemed different, but I liked it because it belongs with the other books.
And I agree that it was shorter than the others. I really wish it were longer. James Patterson better make book #5 really long.
il y a plus d’un an starweaver said…
I loved it, like all the other books in the series, but don't think it was the best one. It was WAY to short, and didn't last very long.
il y a plus d’un an ladyawesomeness said…
it was a brilliant book jst like the uthers but i dont think it was the best, definitly not his best out of the MR series! I personally like the third book the best! There has 2 be a 5th book coming out right?
il y a plus d’un an samibeth93 said…
i was ok but like everyone else has said way to short and there wasnt not as much action i really liked the action in the other books
il y a plus d’un an kirsti said…
It was sort of... Slow. Not much really happened. And the global warmimng thing? Bleh. I hope the next one is better!
il y a plus d’un an ksoccer75 said…
smile
i thought that it was kinda short. i finished reading it in 2 hours! i think that there wasn't as much excitement in the fourth book either.
il y a plus d’un an ennaatheart said…
The fourth book was like "Here's a lecture about global warming masked as a Maximum Ride book!"
Also, Their wasn't any time for the momentum to build up. The Major Bad Guy died by the end of the book! The book was like a book to keep us occupied while James Patterson thinks of a better storyline.
il y a plus d’un an 18wanda said…
That has to be the worst in the whole series. Yawn. I think it is a little lame that they threw the story to global warming crap.