Heroes tonight's episode... *spoilers*

aliasclaire posted on Oct 23, 2007 at 04:10PM
So, I have to a small squeal of delight at Kristen Bell being picked up almost immediately after the cancelation of Veronica Mars (which, if you haven't seen, suspend disbelief and watch the premiere episode of the first season). Ahem, anywho, I'd like to hear guesses/theories who her father is. The balding guy that Niki almost killed? And while we're on that topic, is she just completely brainwashed? Ideas???

Heroes 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Niwdog said…
I had some theories before, but now everything is thrown out of the window!

At first I thought she was Bob's Daughter, but she seems very Solo. My other suspicions are: The 12th Older Generation Guy who Nathan accidentally covered with his thumb on the Picture of the Older Generation; or possibly Kensei's daughter, considering he lives into the future (Immortality blah blah blah).

There's a wild theory Kensei is Peter & Nathan's Dad which I disbelief. But if Elle was Kensei's daughter - eeeew.

No Claire this week just realized!
il y a plus d’un an thecon said…
Wow! Interesting Kensa theories, but that would mean they'd have to go back to the 70's or 80's before joining the heroes in the present... its probably a long shot.

Perhaps Elle Dad is Matt's Dad too... that would be an interesting link.. but she Kristen Bell did allude to may being Claire's sister, so maybe Elle is Noah's daughter? It was announced before season 2 aired that Noah would have secrets not yet known by his family, and he could be trying to find Peter to help bring down the Company (perhaps after keeping him at arms length for a while to let things calm down)?
il y a plus d’un an Lunaste said…
From the characters introduced already I say Bob is the most likely. She seems not to have any moral issues with what the Company does, and by the way she acts she seems like a spoiled little rich girl who is good at her work but is primarily there because daddy wanted her there (and Bob apparently has no money problems with his whole 'turning things to gold" trick).
Don't get me wrong, I am LOVING Elle so far.
il y a plus d’un an leuron said…
I hate Elle because she killed Ricky, and he was one of my favourite characters, but that only means that she's doing a great job as an actress.. :) Regarding Elle's father I too think that she may be Kensei's daughter (Still trying to fit Kensei in the present world of heroes Lol), he was the first I remembered, btw he's blonde too.. Lol
il y a plus d’un an Niwdog said…
Yh I didn't know Ricky had such a huge fan base. It's Interesting. I only found out today when he died, cos now that he's dead all the Ricky Fans are coming out.
il y a plus d’un an MiSchif said…
So here we have a problem with several of the theories. Kensei is not Mr. Petrelli. Mr. Petrelli is dead. Mr. Petrelli doesn't have a power.

He might not be dead (we didn't see a body or a burial, so who knows) but we have to believe he is.

In the online comic, Mr. Petrelli is freaked out by people with powers. Don't you think if he were Kensei, he would've learned to deal with it in the first 300 years he was alive?

I'd have to agree with Lunaste. Bob seems the most likely. She does seem spoiled and has a twisted sense of morality.
il y a plus d’un an Shadowofadream said…
I'll second the Bob theory. It just makes the most sense and it would seem like a Bob thing to do (at least as much as we know about him) - send his daughter on a mission to hunt down someone and then call her back.

As for Kensei: right now he just seems really random. I wonder how he and Ando and Hiro will fit...Sorry, off topic but just a thought!
il y a plus d’un an c3c3 said…
I would doubt that Elle is Bob's daughter. I'm thinking about the man that HRG pointed the gun at in ep 6. Maybe there will be a new character for Elle's dad. Maybe there's more than one 'company' .....

Btw, sad about Ricky ...
il y a plus d’un an duckgoddess said…
Yeah when she said 'Daddy' the first person I thought of was Bob (or Tobby, as he's referred to on Television Without Pity).

Kensei may still be with us but I don't like the idea of him being the Petrellis' dad. It just fits too well - not everyone has to be related to each other. It was bad enough when we found out that Claire is Nathan's daughter.

I didn't know I liked Ricky so much until he died. I miss him and his fake Irish accent already