Heroes Worst episode ever S03E21

adavila posted on Mar 31, 2009 at 04:21AM
Oh my god this episode was very very boring. Nothing interesting happened, I dont know how sylar got the flying power, there was a whole new character that just lasted for one episode and no cool main characters were involved in the episode aghhh

Heroes 13 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an want2watcheroes said…
A lot of people thought this was the best episode of the season, I don't exactly think it was the best but I think it was a great episode. I must of not been watching properly (I've only just got up) because I didn't see Sylar fly.
il y a plus d’un an chels125843 said…
i LOVED it <333
and im with want2wactheroes cause i agree with everything he said. :)
il y a plus d’un an peteypetrelli said…
i loved it
the sylar/danko scenes were excellent
i also thought it was SUCH a funny episode. and i agree sylar and danko were awesome and claire/nathan and peter/angela were cute :)
il y a plus d’un an want2watcheroes said…
The only thing I didn't really love about the episode was the Peter and Angela scenes - they just seemed to drag on and it is hard for me to say that because Peter is one of my favorites and I started to like the angela scenes. I know they tried to make it look like an emotional moving scene and everything but... I dunno. The bit where Noah sees them is good though.
aw i liked there scenes i thought they were emtional! i mean i can understand what you said but imo they were pretty good!
il y a plus d’un an SubZero76 said…
I liked the Peter/Angela scenes.Those saved it for me.
il y a plus d’un an adavila said…
for me, those were the worst
il y a plus d’un an peteypetrelli said…
I just watched it again [with m'daddy] and realised how good the Claire/Nathan bits were. Not so keen on Peter/Angela but that's more because I never liked Angela i think XD
il y a plus d’un an NeonGlo said…
Sylar didn't fly. He teleported right out of the car onto a rooftop. I don't think they showed when he stole that ability. I love that Claire has found the ability to drink without getting drunk. I'll bet that shows up again; and Sylar has it, too, of course. But they STILL didn't explain how Peter found Angela in that elevator. It's not as if he can see through walls. I also loved seeing the fake Sylar shrieking in fear of the real Sylar. That's fun.
il y a plus d’un an adavila said…
yeah that las scene you mentioned was the best for me
il y a plus d’un an nickelhatton2 said…
I haven't seen it myself because i stopped watching at the end of volume three but there are some pretty awful episodes in volume 3 and if this is indeed the worst episode it must have been very very bad to beat some of the ones ive already seen!
il y a plus d’un an ParadoXeX said…
The worst episode for me was "I am Sylar".