fan Camp Half-Blood My Demigod Story

chocolate10 posted on Jul 15, 2011 at 04:23AM
I am new at this so just bare with me.

chapter 1

Breanica

I sat bored in my classroom. I am in a boring grade,in a boring world. My teacher Ms. Crystal was going over furies. Some morron asked "Like McFurries?"Ewwwwwwwww is what I thought. Plus its McFlurries. Anyway my friend Grover is trapped in a stupid triangle of stupid people. Anyway I was walking down the hall when I heard a scream from the gym,then hissing. I heard Grover. I set off. when I got there,this thing was standing there it had like nine heads. Grover was scrambling for the exit. The thing grabbed him. I screamed. Suddenly It disappered into a pile of gold dust. "What the heck was that thing?!?!?!" I asked teriffied. "Hydra." Grover said shaking. "We have to go."he said."We're skipping school?We never skip school!"I pointed out."Yeah,but do you want to stay in the building where that thing attacked us?" he asked."No." I admitted."Then lets go."he said. We took a cab to Long Island Sound. Yeah it took forever!Finally we arrived at a big hill with a pine tree. I thought it was creepy. We went to a big 4 story farm house. About five people stood and sat on the porch. "Ah,you are back Grover." a cripple dude in a wheel chair said. "You brought another brat with you." another man cringed. "Now Mr.D." a boy said. "Well I just wish they would just stop coming!"
short but good.

fan Camp Half-Blood 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an PenelopeWolf1 said…
Good job! I like it :))
il y a plus d’un an rapunzeleah123 said…
Nice :)
il y a plus d’un an chocolate10 said…
Thanks,and sorry its short.
il y a plus d’un an rapunzeleah123 said…
It's ok :)
il y a plus d’un an PenelopeWolf1 said…
It's fine! I <3 it! :)